Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-08-2009, 08:53 AM   #1
33OH
 
Drives: '08 Yaris
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
Yeah, my brother has been a manager at Taco Bell for almost 10 years. =)
33OH is offline  
Old 01-08-2009, 09:43 AM   #2
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください
 
KCALB SIRAY's Avatar
 
Drives: black sand lb
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 8,894
waiting for 11:00
KCALB SIRAY is offline  
Old 01-08-2009, 09:44 AM   #3
33OH
 
Drives: '08 Yaris
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
What's at 11:00?
33OH is offline  
Old 01-08-2009, 09:48 AM   #4
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください
 
KCALB SIRAY's Avatar
 
Drives: black sand lb
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 8,894
Obama speaks.....
KCALB SIRAY is offline  
Old 01-08-2009, 09:52 AM   #5
33OH
 
Drives: '08 Yaris
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
Ah. I don't get to watch it. =/

Thought maybe you had a hot date or something.
33OH is offline  
Old 01-08-2009, 09:54 AM   #6
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください
 
KCALB SIRAY's Avatar
 
Drives: black sand lb
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 8,894
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryank View Post
Ah. I don't get to watch it. =/

Thought maybe you had a hot date or something.
Ha, the nooner at 11:00
KCALB SIRAY is offline  
Old 01-08-2009, 09:56 AM   #7
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください
 
KCALB SIRAY's Avatar
 
Drives: black sand lb
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 8,894
Well, time to make the donuts!

KCALB SIRAY is offline  
Old 01-08-2009, 09:57 AM   #8
jclo3313
Super Moderator
 
jclo3313's Avatar
 
Drives: Absolutely red Liftback
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodstock, Ga
Posts: 7,816
Send a message via Yahoo to jclo3313
Just got to work.
__________________


Obama Can't Gymkhana!
jclo3313 is offline  
Old 01-08-2009, 10:02 AM   #9
33OH
 
Drives: '08 Yaris
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCALB SIRAY View Post
Well, time to make the donuts!
That's a really scary picture.

I suddenly don't want donuts anymore.
33OH is offline  
Old 01-08-2009, 10:04 AM   #10
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください
 
KCALB SIRAY's Avatar
 
Drives: black sand lb
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 8,894
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryank View Post
That's a really scary picture.

I suddenly don't want donuts anymore.
you don't know who that is, you're too young
KCALB SIRAY is offline  
Old 01-08-2009, 10:07 AM   #11
33OH
 
Drives: '08 Yaris
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCALB SIRAY View Post
you don't know who that is, you're too young
No I don't. I didn't realize Dunkins Donuts employees used to be celebrities.
33OH is offline  
Old 01-08-2009, 10:02 AM   #12
33OH
 
Drives: '08 Yaris
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
Morning John.
33OH is offline  
Old 01-08-2009, 10:03 AM   #13
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください
 
KCALB SIRAY's Avatar
 
Drives: black sand lb
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 8,894
You mean, just got to the place where I play on the internet and tell my boss to eff off every 5 seconds, deal with craphead people and eat Taco Bell, right? =)
KCALB SIRAY is offline  
Old 01-08-2009, 10:09 AM   #14
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください
 
KCALB SIRAY's Avatar
 
Drives: black sand lb
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 8,894
It was an old commercial back in the 80's we had for dunkin
KCALB SIRAY is offline  
Old 01-08-2009, 10:11 AM   #15
33OH
 
Drives: '08 Yaris
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
Ahh. Yeah, I had no idea. Still scary though.

Why would they have some creepy dude for their commercial?
33OH is offline  
Old 01-08-2009, 10:19 AM   #16
jclo3313
Super Moderator
 
jclo3313's Avatar
 
Drives: Absolutely red Liftback
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodstock, Ga
Posts: 7,816
Send a message via Yahoo to jclo3313
I'm hiding from the boss. Good morning all.
__________________


Obama Can't Gymkhana!
jclo3313 is offline  
Old 01-08-2009, 10:25 AM   #17
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください
 
KCALB SIRAY's Avatar
 
Drives: black sand lb
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 8,894
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryank View Post
Ahh. Yeah, I had no idea. Still scary though.

Why would they have some creepy dude for their commercial?
he wasn't creepy. Look him up, I'm sure there is something on Youtube or something. It was all about howhe never had any sleep since he was making donuts
KCALB SIRAY is offline  
Old 01-08-2009, 10:27 AM   #18
33OH
 
Drives: '08 Yaris
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCALB SIRAY View Post
he wasn't creepy. Look him up, I'm sure there is something on Youtube or something. It was all about howhe never had any sleep since he was making donuts
I'll have to do it when I go home. My work blocks every website in the world except YW and our company site.
33OH is offline  
Closed Thread


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:23 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.