![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
それを吸ってください
|
I'll trade you my pudding pack for your chips, lol
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Banned
Drives: LB Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OH
Posts: 7,787
|
Interview went OK. I didn't get hired, but of course its hard to meet the expectations of an employer when what they said they were looking for and what they were actually looking for are two completely different things.
However, Don Joseph Toyota e-mailed me and set up a formal interview for Thursday. Looks like I might be back @ a Toyota dealership. I'm so excited! |
|
|
|
|
#3 | |
|
それを吸ってください
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: '08 Yaris Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
|
That sucks Charles, and good luck at the Yota dealership!
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Banned
Drives: LB Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OH
Posts: 7,787
|
Its OK. If you've ever been in a web development office, it isn't the most riveting personality pool to draw from. I'd have a lot more fun at a dealership. PLUS I'll get discounts again.
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: '08 Yaris Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
|
Oh I know. If you've ever been in the marketing department for a window spacer company, you'd understand as well.
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
Banned
Drives: LB Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OH
Posts: 7,787
|
|
|
|
|
|
#8 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: '08 Yaris Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
|
|
|
|
|
|
#9 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: '08 Yaris Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
|
Just now saw the post from November about Lisa telling me to come to the Nashville meet. Hah.
|
|
|
|
|
#10 | |
|
I LOVE my Yaris!
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
|
Quote:
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are. Lisa aka SIPNGAS |
|
|
|
|
|
#11 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: '08 Yaris Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
|
|
|
|
|
|
#12 |
|
I LOVE my Yaris!
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
|
Hello....we're driving 8 hours! Suck it up, man!
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are. Lisa aka SIPNGAS |
|
|
|
|
#13 |
|
それを吸ってください
|
10 here! Ryan sits when he pee's
|
|
|
|
|
#14 |
|
それを吸ってください
|
haha, only thing missing now is the booze and the girls
|
|
|
|
|
#15 |
|
Banned
Drives: LB Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OH
Posts: 7,787
|
Drag strips > McDonalds
|
|
|
|
|
#16 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: '08 Yaris Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
|
We'll see. Maybe if Charles goes, I could just follow him down.
|
|
|
|
|
#17 |
|
Banned
Drives: LB Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OH
Posts: 7,787
|
We could split a room. You could bring your girl and I'll just listen to Jack Johnson CD's and cry all the way there by myself.
|
|
|
|
|
#18 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: '08 Yaris Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|