Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-14-2009, 11:22 AM   #1
jclo3313
Super Moderator
 
jclo3313's Avatar
 
Drives: Absolutely red Liftback
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodstock, Ga
Posts: 7,816
Send a message via Yahoo to jclo3313
Goofing off.
__________________


Obama Can't Gymkhana!
jclo3313 is offline  
Old 01-14-2009, 11:23 AM   #2
ChinoCharles
Banned
 
Drives: LB
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OH
Posts: 7,787
My finger is still FUBAR, but I feel a lot better. Thanks Wal-tussin!
ChinoCharles is offline  
Old 01-14-2009, 11:27 AM   #3
ChinoCharles
Banned
 
Drives: LB
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OH
Posts: 7,787
LOL, I was working from 3-11 pretty much every day. It screwed my sleep schedule up so bad. Glad to be back! Mornin' Lisa!
ChinoCharles is offline  
Old 01-14-2009, 11:30 AM   #4
jclo3313
Super Moderator
 
jclo3313's Avatar
 
Drives: Absolutely red Liftback
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodstock, Ga
Posts: 7,816
Send a message via Yahoo to jclo3313
My boss posted the company SOP on internet use right in front of my workstatinon in my office. I think I'll pretend I never saw it.
__________________


Obama Can't Gymkhana!
jclo3313 is offline  
Old 01-14-2009, 11:38 AM   #5
ChinoCharles
Banned
 
Drives: LB
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OH
Posts: 7,787
Quote:
Originally Posted by jclo3313 View Post
My boss posted the company SOP on internet use right in front of my workstatinon in my office. I think I'll pretend I never saw it.
OUCH haha
ChinoCharles is offline  
Old 01-14-2009, 11:33 AM   #6
ZING
 
ZING's Avatar
 
Drives: Yaris '09,GTi '09, BMW 3.30ci
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Lebanon, Middle East.
Posts: 582
It's funny how alot of the search results on google images are provided by yarisworld hehe...when you type in anything yaris related that is.
ZING is offline  
Old 01-14-2009, 11:35 AM   #7
jclo3313
Super Moderator
 
jclo3313's Avatar
 
Drives: Absolutely red Liftback
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodstock, Ga
Posts: 7,816
Send a message via Yahoo to jclo3313
It is a bit odd that all work related searches end here on YW.
__________________


Obama Can't Gymkhana!
jclo3313 is offline  
Old 01-14-2009, 11:37 AM   #8
33OH
 
Drives: '08 Yaris
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
Quote:
Originally Posted by jclo3313 View Post
It is a bit odd that all work related searches end here on YW.
Haha. I agree.
33OH is offline  
Old 01-14-2009, 11:36 AM   #9
33OH
 
Drives: '08 Yaris
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
Heading to Subway soon.

Charles, did you get your books? I have a gazillion 'used once' college books about HTML/XHTML and all sorts of fun stuff. Around $2,000 worth haha.
33OH is offline  
Old 01-14-2009, 11:36 AM   #10
DFA
Compulsive Washer
 
DFA's Avatar
 
Drives: 08' AT Meteorite Metallic LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Panama City, Panama
Posts: 395
Send a message via MSN to DFA
Well, that can only mean good things to this forum

slacking off at home. Ever since I quit my job I've been bored to hell. Thank god classes start tomorrow.
__________________

DFA is offline  
Old 01-14-2009, 11:52 AM   #11
jclo3313
Super Moderator
 
jclo3313's Avatar
 
Drives: Absolutely red Liftback
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodstock, Ga
Posts: 7,816
Send a message via Yahoo to jclo3313
No school is evil.
__________________


Obama Can't Gymkhana!
jclo3313 is offline  
Old 01-14-2009, 11:38 AM   #12
ChinoCharles
Banned
 
Drives: LB
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OH
Posts: 7,787
Quote:
Charles, did you get your books? I have a gazillion 'used once' college books about HTML/XHTML and all sorts of fun stuff. Around $2,000 worth haha.
I've got them all now. Its OK... they were expensive, but I just keep reminding myself that this time next year I'll be done with this and on to bigger and better things.
ChinoCharles is offline  
Old 01-14-2009, 11:39 AM   #13
33OH
 
Drives: '08 Yaris
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
Ah, I'm nowhere close to being done. Still have like 3 years or so. Damn off-and-on college.
33OH is offline  
Old 01-14-2009, 11:41 AM   #14
ChinoCharles
Banned
 
Drives: LB
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OH
Posts: 7,787
I'm almost done with my associates dude. I keep flashing back to when my Sociology teacher told me that 27 is the new 21. I hope he is right.
ChinoCharles is offline  
Old 01-14-2009, 11:42 AM   #15
ZING
 
ZING's Avatar
 
Drives: Yaris '09,GTi '09, BMW 3.30ci
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Lebanon, Middle East.
Posts: 582
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChinoCharles View Post
I'm almost done with my associates dude. I keep flashing back to when my Sociology teacher told me that 27 is the new 21. I hope he is right.

haha, it is where I live.
ZING is offline  
Old 01-14-2009, 11:42 AM   #16
33OH
 
Drives: '08 Yaris
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
I'd have one year for an associates. Or 1 1/2 or so. I changed majors after my first year. =/
33OH is offline  
Old 01-14-2009, 11:42 AM   #17
ChinoCharles
Banned
 
Drives: LB
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OH
Posts: 7,787
What was your first major?
ChinoCharles is offline  
Old 01-14-2009, 11:42 AM   #18
33OH
 
Drives: '08 Yaris
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
Computer Design & Animation, now it's Web Design & Development
33OH is offline  
Closed Thread


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:35 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.