![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
I LOVE my Yaris!
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
|
ooo..my next date!
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are. Lisa aka SIPNGAS |
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Carless in Chicago
|
__________________
Wanted: Forced Induction Some say that he is the secret love child of Ferrari and Porsche, and others say that he would lap James May twice in a 1/4 mile drag race. All we know is that he is called The Stig. |
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
I LOVE my Yaris!
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
|
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are. Lisa aka SIPNGAS |
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Carless in Chicago
|
__________________
Wanted: Forced Induction Some say that he is the secret love child of Ferrari and Porsche, and others say that he would lap James May twice in a 1/4 mile drag race. All we know is that he is called The Stig. |
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Carless in Chicago
|
gross, unique tho
__________________
Wanted: Forced Induction Some say that he is the secret love child of Ferrari and Porsche, and others say that he would lap James May twice in a 1/4 mile drag race. All we know is that he is called The Stig. |
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
I LOVE my Yaris!
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
|
Sprint has it's idiot moments, too. Sometimes my phone doesn't work at my place and at work, if I'm on one side of the room, it won't get a signal, if I'm at the other side which is MAYBE 20 feet away, it works fine.
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are. Lisa aka SIPNGAS |
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
Carless in Chicago
|
that's so frustrating!!!!!!!!!! ha, but i'm glad to know that it's not JUST AT&T that sucks at times
__________________
Wanted: Forced Induction Some say that he is the secret love child of Ferrari and Porsche, and others say that he would lap James May twice in a 1/4 mile drag race. All we know is that he is called The Stig. |
|
|
|
|
#8 |
|
I LOVE my Yaris!
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
|
No, I'm thinking that's an across-the-board thing. :o)
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are. Lisa aka SIPNGAS |
|
|
|
|
#9 |
|
Carless in Chicago
|
yep
__________________
Wanted: Forced Induction Some say that he is the secret love child of Ferrari and Porsche, and others say that he would lap James May twice in a 1/4 mile drag race. All we know is that he is called The Stig. |
|
|
|
|
#10 |
|
Super Moderator
Drives: Absolutely red Liftback Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodstock, Ga
Posts: 7,816
|
Getting close to going home. 7 minutes.
__________________
Obama Can't Gymkhana! |
|
|
|
|
#11 |
|
Need to sell my Yaris :(
Drives: 07 Yaris S Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Douglassville, PA/Hereford, AZ
Posts: 344
|
home, relaxing for once lol
|
|
|
|
|
#12 |
|
der Zeck
Drives: '05 Audi A4 1.8t quattro Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Toledo, OH
Posts: 5,231
|
I think I figured out my SD card problem..... it was corrupt from the factory.... I am going to walmart to exchange it out
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
#13 |
|
I LOVE my Yaris!
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
|
This non-computer person gets it right once in a while... hopefully they won't give you a hard time about it.
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are. Lisa aka SIPNGAS |
|
|
|
|
#14 |
|
der Zeck
Drives: '05 Audi A4 1.8t quattro Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Toledo, OH
Posts: 5,231
|
all else fails I will just buy a new one.... only $30
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
#15 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
I'm on vacation in St. Augustine! We are going to do a walking ghost tour of the city tonight... inebriated :) Should be fun!
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
#16 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: '08 Bayou Blue LB AT Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: West Hills, CA
Posts: 2,517
|
You live in a Florida vacation beach city and you go to another Florida vacation beach city? I used to have to make regular trips to Ft. Walton Beach. The sand on the beach on the panhandle is unmatched anywhere else.
__________________
aFe Intake | Blitz Supercharger | Megan Header | TRD Exhaust | NST Pulley Set TRD Shocks/Struts | Tanabe NF210 Springs | TRD Sway Bar | Motegi TRAKLITE wheels | Kuhmo Ecsta XS R1 Concepts slotted rotors | Carbotech 1521 brake pads | stainless steel brake lines | Seibon vented carbon fiber hood |
|
|
|
|
#17 |
|
Carless in Chicago
|
that sounds like fun!
__________________
Wanted: Forced Induction Some say that he is the secret love child of Ferrari and Porsche, and others say that he would lap James May twice in a 1/4 mile drag race. All we know is that he is called The Stig. |
|
|
|
|
#18 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
hope so! I worked a twelve hour shift yesterday and then when I got out, I drove straight the four of us here from panama city and so we're relaxing before tonight's activities...
__________________
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|