Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-28-2009, 12:48 PM   #1
33OH
 
Drives: '08 Yaris
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
eating a sandwich from the local deli called "the Godfather"

Roast beef, mushrooms, and provolone on grilled sourdough.. mmm
33OH is offline  
Old 01-28-2009, 12:51 PM   #2
fnkngrv
Mr. 155 and climbing
 
fnkngrv's Avatar
 
Drives: Seriously Modded 07 Sedan
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: In The Hotbox
Posts: 4,742
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryank View Post
eating a sandwich from the local deli called "the Godfather"

Roast beef, mushrooms, and provolone on grilled sourdough.. mmm

I got one better for you buddy, I am drinking my Myoplex Lite Chocolate Fudge protein drink! ha!


__________________
Team Tiamat Racing on Facebook


Youtube Channel: Team Tiamat Racing


Class record holder in Land Speed @ 154.5mph for 1.5 mile and 145.5mph in the mile in the F (2.016 to 3.014 L), G (1.524 to 2.015 L), and H (1.016 to 1.523 L) classes.
fnkngrv is offline  
Old 01-28-2009, 12:56 PM   #3
33OH
 
Drives: '08 Yaris
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
Quote:
Originally Posted by fnkngrv View Post
I got one better for you buddy, I am drinking my Myoplex Lite Chocolate Fudge protein drink! ha!


Yuck!

Although I'm sure my greasy abomination of a sandwich is 100000 times unhealthier.
33OH is offline  
Old 01-28-2009, 01:02 PM   #4
fnkngrv
Mr. 155 and climbing
 
fnkngrv's Avatar
 
Drives: Seriously Modded 07 Sedan
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: In The Hotbox
Posts: 4,742
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryank View Post
Yuck!

Although I'm sure my greasy abomination of a sandwich is 100000 times unhealthier.

you are correct sir....no more garbage in this body until I go on mid tour. then I will make a b-line to the nearest BK cause I am freaking really wanting real meat...not the camel or whatever it is they have here!
__________________
Team Tiamat Racing on Facebook


Youtube Channel: Team Tiamat Racing


Class record holder in Land Speed @ 154.5mph for 1.5 mile and 145.5mph in the mile in the F (2.016 to 3.014 L), G (1.524 to 2.015 L), and H (1.016 to 1.523 L) classes.
fnkngrv is offline  
Old 01-28-2009, 12:56 PM   #5
jclo3313
Super Moderator
 
jclo3313's Avatar
 
Drives: Absolutely red Liftback
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodstock, Ga
Posts: 7,816
Send a message via Yahoo to jclo3313
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryank View Post
eating a sandwich from the local deli called "the Godfather"

Roast beef, mushrooms, and provolone on grilled sourdough.. mmm
86 the shroomage and I'm down. I just ate two Nathans hot dogs on whole wheat buns. Go ahead hit me with the locker room jokes.
__________________


Obama Can't Gymkhana!
jclo3313 is offline  
Old 01-28-2009, 12:57 PM   #6
33OH
 
Drives: '08 Yaris
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
Quote:
Originally Posted by jclo3313 View Post
86 the shroomage and I'm down. I just ate two Nathans hot dogs on whole wheat buns. Go ahead hit me with the locker room jokes.
Hit you with what? Mushroom stamp?
33OH is offline  
Old 01-28-2009, 12:59 PM   #7
jclo3313
Super Moderator
 
jclo3313's Avatar
 
Drives: Absolutely red Liftback
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodstock, Ga
Posts: 7,816
Send a message via Yahoo to jclo3313
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryank View Post
Hit you with what? Mushroom stamp?
That's what she said.
__________________


Obama Can't Gymkhana!
jclo3313 is offline  
Old 01-28-2009, 12:52 PM   #8
ChinoCharles
Banned
 
Drives: LB
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OH
Posts: 7,787
2 minutes until I don't have to feel like an alcoholic for drinking a beer too early.
ChinoCharles is offline  
Old 01-28-2009, 12:57 PM   #9
jclo3313
Super Moderator
 
jclo3313's Avatar
 
Drives: Absolutely red Liftback
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodstock, Ga
Posts: 7,816
Send a message via Yahoo to jclo3313
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChinoCharles View Post
2 minutes until I don't have to feel like an alcoholic for drinking a beer too early.
I'll have one with you. This way we're not drinking alone.
__________________


Obama Can't Gymkhana!
jclo3313 is offline  
Old 01-28-2009, 12:57 PM   #10
ChinoCharles
Banned
 
Drives: LB
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OH
Posts: 7,787
OK, you guys made me hungry. BRB
ChinoCharles is offline  
Old 01-28-2009, 01:09 PM   #11
33OH
 
Drives: '08 Yaris
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
Chuckster, here's a few ideas to get you started.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Untitled-1.jpg (62.0 KB, 12 views)
33OH is offline  
Old 01-28-2009, 01:12 PM   #12
jclo3313
Super Moderator
 
jclo3313's Avatar
 
Drives: Absolutely red Liftback
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodstock, Ga
Posts: 7,816
Send a message via Yahoo to jclo3313
I like number 6
__________________


Obama Can't Gymkhana!
jclo3313 is offline  
Old 01-28-2009, 01:24 PM   #13
33OH
 
Drives: '08 Yaris
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
Quote:
Originally Posted by jclo3313 View Post
I like number 6
Personally I don't like any of them enough to use. But it's what I could do in a few minutes here at work.
33OH is offline  
Old 01-28-2009, 01:26 PM   #14
jclo3313
Super Moderator
 
jclo3313's Avatar
 
Drives: Absolutely red Liftback
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodstock, Ga
Posts: 7,816
Send a message via Yahoo to jclo3313
I'm into that whole tiki lounge, old school rod kind of feel. Think 60's bowling alley.
__________________


Obama Can't Gymkhana!
jclo3313 is offline  
Old 01-28-2009, 01:42 PM   #15
fnkngrv
Mr. 155 and climbing
 
fnkngrv's Avatar
 
Drives: Seriously Modded 07 Sedan
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: In The Hotbox
Posts: 4,742
Quote:
Originally Posted by jclo3313 View Post
I'm into that whole tiki lounge, old school rod kind of feel. Think 60's bowling alley.


you said rod.....
__________________
Team Tiamat Racing on Facebook


Youtube Channel: Team Tiamat Racing


Class record holder in Land Speed @ 154.5mph for 1.5 mile and 145.5mph in the mile in the F (2.016 to 3.014 L), G (1.524 to 2.015 L), and H (1.016 to 1.523 L) classes.
fnkngrv is offline  
Old 01-28-2009, 01:17 PM   #16
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください
 
KCALB SIRAY's Avatar
 
Drives: black sand lb
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 8,894
going to lunch, be back later. Gotta get my food on
KCALB SIRAY is offline  
Old 01-28-2009, 01:27 PM   #17
33OH
 
Drives: '08 Yaris
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
Ah.. I got ya.

Those are just font choices anyways. Couple them with a color scheme and a good website, possibly a graphic, and voila!
33OH is offline  
Old 01-28-2009, 01:45 PM   #18
jclo3313
Super Moderator
 
jclo3313's Avatar
 
Drives: Absolutely red Liftback
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodstock, Ga
Posts: 7,816
Send a message via Yahoo to jclo3313
Godzilla, Mothra, and King ghidoaah, that's what I'm watching now. After that Godzilla Tokyo S.O.S. I love these movies.
__________________


Obama Can't Gymkhana!
jclo3313 is offline  
Closed Thread


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:33 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.