![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#1 | |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
__________________
some people are little slinkies. . . . .they are really good for nothing. . . .but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs. Come to the DARKSIDE..... We have candy ![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
I LOVE my Yaris!
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
|
yes! 5 feet of snow? Meh....who cares! lol
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are. Lisa aka SIPNGAS |
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
I really LOVE this car!!!
Drives: 08 Bayou Blue LB AT Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Lexington, SC USA
Posts: 887
|
Maybe I need to make one trip North just to see what it's like.
That snowmobile thing does look fun on TV. I agree with Bob though, I like heat. |
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
I LOVE my Yaris!
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
|
I didn't say I'm a fan of the snow and cold...lol...I just happen to live in the middle of it.
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are. Lisa aka SIPNGAS |
|
|
|
|
#5 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
not much
__________________
![]() "Manual labour is not for me. In fact i'm not even sure non manual work is either." -Anthony Linton Check out ▬▬► I like I like ◄▬▬ for more fun on Facebook |
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Shush!
|
just got home.. friend just got bad news about the guys shes into giving totally mixed signals.. if u do bf things, girls will think u want to be the bf... oh well.. men are just weird like that i guess...
__________________
"Kids sure like the devil these days" ![]() |
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
der Zeck
Drives: '05 Audi A4 1.8t quattro Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Toledo, OH
Posts: 5,231
|
yes we are mysterious creatures
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
#8 |
|
I LOVE my Yaris!
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
|
Really...men are more difficult to figure out than us women are.
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are. Lisa aka SIPNGAS |
|
|
|
|
#9 |
|
der Zeck
Drives: '05 Audi A4 1.8t quattro Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Toledo, OH
Posts: 5,231
|
Mars and Venus....... we will never really understand each other
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
#10 |
|
I LOVE my Yaris!
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
|
Very true...luckily there are so many wonderful things about men that keeps most of us coming back. lol
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are. Lisa aka SIPNGAS |
|
|
|
|
#11 |
|
I really LOVE this car!!!
Drives: 08 Bayou Blue LB AT Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Lexington, SC USA
Posts: 887
|
Men are easy to figure out.
Sex, Beer, Cars and football. That's pretty much it. And LOTS of all four. |
|
|
|
|
#12 |
|
I LOVE my Yaris!
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
|
and there *has* to be a good one for me out there somewhere? maybe?
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are. Lisa aka SIPNGAS |
|
|
|
|
#13 | |
|
I really LOVE this car!!!
Drives: 08 Bayou Blue LB AT Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Lexington, SC USA
Posts: 887
|
Quote:
They're out there, just the good ones are hard to find. I mean if it was easy everyone would have one right? |
|
|
|
|
|
#14 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: '08 Yaris sedan , '08 Liftback Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Northeast
Posts: 643
|
no beer . White tea or Diet 7 UP these days . Get same gas from soda as beer . BUUUUUUUURP ! You forgot
, POOF !
|
|
|
|
|
#15 |
|
I LOVE my Yaris!
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
|
lol
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are. Lisa aka SIPNGAS |
|
|
|
|
#16 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: '08 Yaris sedan , '08 Liftback Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Northeast
Posts: 643
|
if you find a guy who doesn't fart in your presence , you may have a keeper
.
|
|
|
|
|
#17 |
|
Shush!
|
awwww no dutch oven?????
__________________
"Kids sure like the devil these days" ![]() |
|
|
|
|
#18 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: '08 Yaris sedan , '08 Liftback Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Northeast
Posts: 643
|
so that excludes me . I'm takin' , meanwhile it's a bakin' .
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|