![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#1 | |
|
I LOVE my Yaris!
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
|
Quote:
When is that Chicago trip?
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are. Lisa aka SIPNGAS |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 | |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: '08 Bayou Blue LB AT Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: West Hills, CA
Posts: 2,517
|
Quote:
I think I'm going to layer on all of the above clothes tomorrow. Good thing I'm flying back to... rainy Southern California.
__________________
aFe Intake | Blitz Supercharger | Megan Header | TRD Exhaust | NST Pulley Set TRD Shocks/Struts | Tanabe NF210 Springs | TRD Sway Bar | Motegi TRAKLITE wheels | Kuhmo Ecsta XS R1 Concepts slotted rotors | Carbotech 1521 brake pads | stainless steel brake lines | Seibon vented carbon fiber hood |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 | |
|
I LOVE my Yaris!
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
|
Quote:
Good luck with those sandals now!
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are. Lisa aka SIPNGAS |
|
|
|
|
|
#4 | |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: '08 Bayou Blue LB AT Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: West Hills, CA
Posts: 2,517
|
Quote:
__________________
aFe Intake | Blitz Supercharger | Megan Header | TRD Exhaust | NST Pulley Set TRD Shocks/Struts | Tanabe NF210 Springs | TRD Sway Bar | Motegi TRAKLITE wheels | Kuhmo Ecsta XS R1 Concepts slotted rotors | Carbotech 1521 brake pads | stainless steel brake lines | Seibon vented carbon fiber hood |
|
|
|
|
|
#5 | |
|
I LOVE my Yaris!
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
|
Quote:
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are. Lisa aka SIPNGAS |
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: '08 Bayou Blue LB AT Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: West Hills, CA
Posts: 2,517
|
Me going to work this morning. Note how I had to cover my lower legs because the board shorts weren't warm enough.
__________________
aFe Intake | Blitz Supercharger | Megan Header | TRD Exhaust | NST Pulley Set TRD Shocks/Struts | Tanabe NF210 Springs | TRD Sway Bar | Motegi TRAKLITE wheels | Kuhmo Ecsta XS R1 Concepts slotted rotors | Carbotech 1521 brake pads | stainless steel brake lines | Seibon vented carbon fiber hood |
|
|
|
|
#7 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: '08 Bayou Blue LB AT Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: West Hills, CA
Posts: 2,517
|
When I don't have to wear an overcoat, gloves, and scarf!
![]() I'd have to find a way to stay warm.
__________________
aFe Intake | Blitz Supercharger | Megan Header | TRD Exhaust | NST Pulley Set TRD Shocks/Struts | Tanabe NF210 Springs | TRD Sway Bar | Motegi TRAKLITE wheels | Kuhmo Ecsta XS R1 Concepts slotted rotors | Carbotech 1521 brake pads | stainless steel brake lines | Seibon vented carbon fiber hood |
|
|
|
|
#8 | |
|
I LOVE my Yaris!
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
|
Quote:
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are. Lisa aka SIPNGAS |
|
|
|
|
|
#9 |
|
Carless in Chicago
|
hola people! i'm just being an average college student (for once)
__________________
Wanted: Forced Induction Some say that he is the secret love child of Ferrari and Porsche, and others say that he would lap James May twice in a 1/4 mile drag race. All we know is that he is called The Stig. |
|
|
|
|
#10 | |
|
I LOVE my Yaris!
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
|
Quote:
wait...is there any Spotted Cow with you?
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are. Lisa aka SIPNGAS |
|
|
|
|
|
#11 |
|
Carless in Chicago
|
lol, nope I'm drinking St. Pauli Girl...an imported German.
__________________
Wanted: Forced Induction Some say that he is the secret love child of Ferrari and Porsche, and others say that he would lap James May twice in a 1/4 mile drag race. All we know is that he is called The Stig. |
|
|
|
|
#12 |
|
Shush!
|
lookin for something to do...
__________________
"Kids sure like the devil these days" ![]() |
|
|
|
|
#13 | |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 07 Yaris 3dr LB (Bayou Blue) Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Raleigh, NC
Posts: 2,602
|
I uploaded this in another thread but check it out:
![]() couldnt get in my car except from the passengers side... looked quite silly.... I swear some people scare the crap out of me.... makes you wonder if they are on something and how in the hell did they pass their driving test?!
__________________
-Jen <3 ![]() Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#14 |
|
I LOVE my Yaris!
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
|
He just wanted to brag about the short sleeves...
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are. Lisa aka SIPNGAS |
|
|
|
|
#15 |
|
I really LOVE this car!!!
Drives: 08 Bayou Blue LB AT Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Lexington, SC USA
Posts: 887
|
and FLORIDA.
Pretty cruel for you Wisconsin and Ohio Folks. Heck it's gonna be 25 here tonight. Brrrrrrr! |
|
|
|
|
#16 | |
|
I LOVE my Yaris!
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
|
Quote:
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are. Lisa aka SIPNGAS |
|
|
|
|
|
#17 |
|
Shush!
|
bah i wanna go out, but dont wanna go alone.. grumph!
__________________
"Kids sure like the devil these days" ![]() |
|
|
|
|
#18 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
At my mothers house showing holiday photos and giving her the Betty Boop Handbag I got for her.
__________________
![]() "Manual labour is not for me. In fact i'm not even sure non manual work is either." -Anthony Linton Check out ▬▬► I like I like ◄▬▬ for more fun on Facebook |
|
|
![]() |
|
|