![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Shush!
|
eff that b... yup thats right i said it damnit.. eff that b! imma kick that b's a for that ish.. damnit!
mmm 4 malibu n diet + 2 cactus cooler.. yummmmm nom nom nom nom nom nom
__________________
"Kids sure like the devil these days" ![]() |
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Super Moderator
Drives: Absolutely red Liftback Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodstock, Ga
Posts: 7,816
|
Updating my flickr account
__________________
Obama Can't Gymkhana! |
|
|
|
|
#3 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
About to leave work for the day.
__________________
![]() "Manual labour is not for me. In fact i'm not even sure non manual work is either." -Anthony Linton Check out ▬▬► I like I like ◄▬▬ for more fun on Facebook |
|
|
|
|
#4 |
![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: Black Yaris YRS 3dr Manual Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Sydney Australia
Posts: 191
|
mens final Aussie open
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Nadal won.
__________________
![]() "Manual labour is not for me. In fact i'm not even sure non manual work is either." -Anthony Linton Check out ▬▬► I like I like ◄▬▬ for more fun on Facebook |
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Only Happy When it Rains
|
being drunk and listening to Keane. Also trying to find every Keane piece of music on the net I can, although I am pretty sure I have a good chunk of it already.
__________________
Colin Chapman disciple |
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
der Zeck
Drives: '05 Audi A4 1.8t quattro Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Toledo, OH
Posts: 5,231
|
drunk at 9am on a Sunday why, Why?
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
#8 |
|
Only Happy When it Rains
|
Yea I know. I helped a friend move yesterday and I pulled what seems like all the muscles in my back, it hurts like hell. So the alcohol helps with that a lot. Believe me, it isn't something I do every day.
__________________
Colin Chapman disciple |
|
|
|
|
#9 | |
|
Only Happy When it Rains
|
Quote:
Eh, I'm far too young to use patches or any of that other stuff.
__________________
Colin Chapman disciple |
|
|
|
|
|
#10 | |
|
der Zeck
Drives: '05 Audi A4 1.8t quattro Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Toledo, OH
Posts: 5,231
|
Quote:
Mulling spices are also nice to add to tea or apple cider
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#11 | |
|
I LOVE my Yaris!
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
|
Quote:
Nope, not sad at all. There are only a few on here who know me enough to judge...the idiots from yesterday are not among those. ![]() I'm getting ready to watch some football!
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are. Lisa aka SIPNGAS |
|
|
|
|
|
#12 |
|
Banned
Drives: LB Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OH
Posts: 7,787
|
Morning all. I'm back.
I can't make it a whole week.
|
|
|
|
|
#13 |
|
I LOVE my Yaris!
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
|
Hi Charles..we've missed you. =)
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are. Lisa aka SIPNGAS |
|
|
|
|
#14 |
|
Banned
Drives: LB Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OH
Posts: 7,787
|
I've been lurking reading this thread. I didn't really go anywhere.
What is everyone doing for the game today? I'm staying home... drank enough last night to kill a small village. Escaped the hangover, but I know my tummy would be very very mad at me if I went out again tonight.
|
|
|
|
|
#15 |
|
I LOVE my Yaris!
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
|
Just watching the game at home with the kiddos. I made sure to get to Walmart to pick up some free 3-D glasses to watch the two 3-D commercials that are supposed to be played during the game. They'll like that.
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are. Lisa aka SIPNGAS |
|
|
|
|
#16 |
|
Banned
Drives: LB Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OH
Posts: 7,787
|
Woah, 3D Super Bowl commercials? Craziness! I'll have to find some peyote or something to make this more interesting.
|
|
|
|
|
#17 |
|
der Zeck
Drives: '05 Audi A4 1.8t quattro Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Toledo, OH
Posts: 5,231
|
I am whoring my thread for more ideas
http://www.yarisworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13408
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
#18 |
|
help! my Yaris shrunk!
Drives: 12 Hot Lava iQ/07 Jade Vios Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: SoCal
Posts: 1,748
|
Good morning everyone =]
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|