![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Banned
Drives: LB Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OH
Posts: 7,787
|
YES! The Yarii stay!
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Super Moderator
Drives: Absolutely red Liftback Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodstock, Ga
Posts: 7,816
|
But I love all of my children equally. I don't want to loose any of them. I'm a greedy fuck!
__________________
Obama Can't Gymkhana! |
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
I LOVE my Yaris!
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
|
Hi, John... =)
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are. Lisa aka SIPNGAS |
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Super Moderator
Drives: Absolutely red Liftback Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodstock, Ga
Posts: 7,816
|
Howdy, and sorry to say good night. I'm off to make dinner. Later all!
__________________
Obama Can't Gymkhana! |
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Banned
Drives: LB Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OH
Posts: 7,787
|
I'm... I'm tired. Its 9 PM. WTF.
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: '08 Yaris Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
|
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
Banned
Drives: LB Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OH
Posts: 7,787
|
Dude, no! NO! This sucks!
|
|
|
|
|
#8 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: '08 Yaris Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
|
That's what happens when you get a job where you have to wake up early.
|
|
|
|
|
#9 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: '08 Yaris Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
|
Come to Phila and we'll rock band it up. haha.
|
|
|
|
|
#10 |
|
Banned
Drives: LB Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OH
Posts: 7,787
|
|
|
|
|
|
#11 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: '08 Yaris Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
|
|
|
|
|
|
#12 | |
|
Banned
Drives: LB Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OH
Posts: 7,787
|
Quote:
Hi Sami!!!!!! I haven't met you yet, but I will soon. Then we can talk about how wonderful your boyfriend is and make him blush a whole bunch. Fair warning though, I just MIIIIGHT bring up the fact that you just admitted to some taint action. |
|
|
|
|
|
#13 |
|
Banned
Drives: LB Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OH
Posts: 7,787
|
I had Wendy's for lunch today and it made me feel like dying. Never again dude. No more fast food.
|
|
|
|
|
#14 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: '08 Yaris Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
|
Haha. You said you were going to stay away from Chinese so you didn't get fat, and you get Wendy's instead. Good call. =)
|
|
|
|
|
#15 |
|
Banned
Drives: LB Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OH
Posts: 7,787
|
Dude, I got lost and it was my only option, alright?
|
|
|
|
|
#16 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: '08 Yaris Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
|
|
|
|
|
|
#17 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: '08 Yaris Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
|
![]() ![]() ![]() Scary Charles.. But funny nonetheless.
|
|
|
|
|
#18 |
|
Banned
Drives: LB Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OH
Posts: 7,787
|
We do funny here @ YW.
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|