![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
I LOVE my Yaris!
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
|
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are. Lisa aka SIPNGAS |
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Super Moderator
Drives: Absolutely red Liftback Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodstock, Ga
Posts: 7,816
|
My boss keeps hovering around today, just what you want when your hungover.
__________________
Obama Can't Gymkhana! |
|
|
|
|
#3 | |
|
I LOVE my Yaris!
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
|
Quote:
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are. Lisa aka SIPNGAS |
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
I LOVE my Yaris!
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
|
I need to run to the bank and it's a snowstorm out there. The bank isn't far from home so it will be a good test of my lowered-car-in-the-snow driving skills, I guess.
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are. Lisa aka SIPNGAS |
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Super Moderator
Drives: Absolutely red Liftback Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodstock, Ga
Posts: 7,816
|
Be safe out there.
__________________
Obama Can't Gymkhana! |
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
I LOVE my Yaris!
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
|
Leaving now...will let you know how it goes. LOL
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are. Lisa aka SIPNGAS |
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
Banned
Drives: LB Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OH
Posts: 7,787
|
Hey guys. John, I kinda know how you feel, but only kinda. Jack and I get along well enough. Just sitting here working from home on my day off because I'm an ass-kiss like that.
|
|
|
|
|
#8 | |
|
Super Moderator
Drives: Absolutely red Liftback Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodstock, Ga
Posts: 7,816
|
Quote:
__________________
Obama Can't Gymkhana! |
|
|
|
|
|
#9 |
|
Sami Davis Jr. the Pony
|
Whelp, now I am sitting in Ryan bed on the laptop waiting for him to get back from the sign shop.
How is everyone doing this fine Saturday Morning?
__________________
![]() |
|
|
|
|
#10 |
|
Banned
Drives: LB Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OH
Posts: 7,787
|
Haha, ah, you wouldn't know what to do without me.
John, are you logging on from work... AGAIN... . Screw 'em I say. YW should just put you on the payroll.
|
|
|
|
|
#11 | |
|
Super Moderator
Drives: Absolutely red Liftback Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodstock, Ga
Posts: 7,816
|
Quote:
__________________
Obama Can't Gymkhana! |
|
|
|
|
|
#12 |
|
Super Moderator
Drives: Absolutely red Liftback Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodstock, Ga
Posts: 7,816
|
Morning Sami, hungover to answer your question.
__________________
Obama Can't Gymkhana! |
|
|
|
|
#13 |
|
Banned
Drives: LB Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OH
Posts: 7,787
|
Good morning Sami.
|
|
|
|
|
#14 |
|
Sami Davis Jr. the Pony
|
Morning John! Oooh hungover, that is going to be Ryan and I tomorrow morning.
Good Morning Charles! Have you checked out the new 'ammunition' in the nastiness thread?
__________________
![]() |
|
|
|
|
#15 |
|
Banned
Drives: LB Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OH
Posts: 7,787
|
Yeah. Its all good in the hood. I wouldn't rag on Ryan like Ryan would rag on me.
![]() Welp, can't get on the development server from home. I'm OK with that, haha. Making a 3 meat Digiorno that I am rather excited about. Then I'm likely off to go to the Apple store in Beachwood and to pick up some finished tracks in Cleveland. |
|
|
|
|
#16 |
|
Super Moderator
Drives: Absolutely red Liftback Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodstock, Ga
Posts: 7,816
|
So what are kids doing tonight?
__________________
Obama Can't Gymkhana! |
|
|
|
|
#17 |
|
Sami Davis Jr. the Pony
|
Game night!! Gettin' crunk!! Woo!
![]() ![]()
__________________
![]() |
|
|
|
|
#18 |
|
Banned
Drives: LB Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OH
Posts: 7,787
|
Tonight I am going out and being DD so I don't have to drink again, LOL.
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|