Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2009, 12:26 PM   #1
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください
 
KCALB SIRAY's Avatar
 
Drives: black sand lb
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 8,894
Chuck will forward it to you, lol. What's the weather like now for you?
KCALB SIRAY is offline  
Old 03-11-2009, 12:33 PM   #2
ChinoCharles
Banned
 
Drives: LB
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OH
Posts: 7,787
Yes, I just noticed. Wow.

I have a couple of projects on the board @ work that I can't WAIT to finish. SO sick of working on this crap!!! ArggggggG!
ChinoCharles is offline  
Old 03-11-2009, 12:40 PM   #3
jclo3313
Super Moderator
 
jclo3313's Avatar
 
Drives: Absolutely red Liftback
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodstock, Ga
Posts: 7,816
Send a message via Yahoo to jclo3313
So have you guys missed me?
__________________


Obama Can't Gymkhana!
jclo3313 is offline  
Old 03-11-2009, 12:43 PM   #4
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください
 
KCALB SIRAY's Avatar
 
Drives: black sand lb
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 8,894
Quote:
Originally Posted by jclo3313 View Post
So have you guys missed me?
Jim, right? lol
KCALB SIRAY is offline  
Old 03-11-2009, 12:44 PM   #5
jclo3313
Super Moderator
 
jclo3313's Avatar
 
Drives: Absolutely red Liftback
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodstock, Ga
Posts: 7,816
Send a message via Yahoo to jclo3313
Simon actually
__________________


Obama Can't Gymkhana!
jclo3313 is offline  
Old 03-11-2009, 12:53 PM   #6
SailDesign
 
Drives: .
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: .
Posts: 1,931
Quote:
Originally Posted by jclo3313 View Post
So have you guys missed me?
Who are you?
SailDesign is offline  
Old 03-11-2009, 01:01 PM   #7
SIPNGAS
I LOVE my Yaris!
 
SIPNGAS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
Send a message via MSN to SIPNGAS Send a message via Yahoo to SIPNGAS
Quote:
Originally Posted by jclo3313 View Post
So have you guys missed me?
I'll be nice...I've missed you...
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are.

Lisa
aka SIPNGAS
SIPNGAS is offline  
Old 03-11-2009, 01:01 PM   #8
SailDesign
 
Drives: .
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: .
Posts: 1,931
Quote:
Originally Posted by SIPNGAS View Post
I'll be nice...I've missed you...
Yubbut - you're always nice, we expect that from you.
SailDesign is offline  
Old 03-11-2009, 01:04 PM   #9
SIPNGAS
I LOVE my Yaris!
 
SIPNGAS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
Send a message via MSN to SIPNGAS Send a message via Yahoo to SIPNGAS
Quote:
Originally Posted by SailDesign View Post
Yubbut - you're always nice, we expect that from you.
Awe!
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are.

Lisa
aka SIPNGAS
SIPNGAS is offline  
Old 03-11-2009, 01:05 PM   #10
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください
 
KCALB SIRAY's Avatar
 
Drives: black sand lb
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 8,894
Quote:
Originally Posted by SailDesign View Post
Yubbut - you're always nice, we expect that from you.
give her a quarter, tell her to use one of her phone books and call someone who cares. Ok, that was low, but I had to say something Love ya (I'm going to go hide now)
KCALB SIRAY is offline  
Old 03-11-2009, 12:45 PM   #11
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください
 
KCALB SIRAY's Avatar
 
Drives: black sand lb
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 8,894
oh, and while we are in Nashville, my name is Frank, I own a ice cream shop in Maine, and I'm a lesbian....just in case ;)
KCALB SIRAY is offline  
Old 03-11-2009, 12:47 PM   #12
jclo3313
Super Moderator
 
jclo3313's Avatar
 
Drives: Absolutely red Liftback
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodstock, Ga
Posts: 7,816
Send a message via Yahoo to jclo3313
Smirks and chuckles.....
__________________


Obama Can't Gymkhana!
jclo3313 is offline  
Old 03-11-2009, 01:11 PM   #13
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください
 
KCALB SIRAY's Avatar
 
Drives: black sand lb
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 8,894
ok, now you can flame me for eating or something
KCALB SIRAY is offline  
Old 03-11-2009, 01:21 PM   #14
hatchbackkid82
 
Drives: .
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: .
Posts: 1,828
I eat cause I'm sad; and I'm sad cause I eat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCALB SIRAY View Post
ok, now you can flame me for eating or something
hatchbackkid82 is offline  
Old 03-11-2009, 01:29 PM   #15
SIPNGAS
I LOVE my Yaris!
 
SIPNGAS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
Send a message via MSN to SIPNGAS Send a message via Yahoo to SIPNGAS
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCALB SIRAY View Post
ok, now you can flame me for eating or something
What are you eating?
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are.

Lisa
aka SIPNGAS
SIPNGAS is offline  
Old 03-11-2009, 01:37 PM   #16
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください
 
KCALB SIRAY's Avatar
 
Drives: black sand lb
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 8,894
Quote:
Originally Posted by SIPNGAS View Post
What are you eating?
nothing...yet, muahahahahahaha
KCALB SIRAY is offline  
Old 03-11-2009, 01:38 PM   #17
BLAZINBLUEVITZ
 
BLAZINBLUEVITZ's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 YARIS 3DOOR
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: NEW YORK
Posts: 1,275
check out turbo 1/4 mile thread. its gonna get interesting.........
__________________
EVERYBODY EVENTUALLY COMES BACK TO YARISWORLD......
BLAZINBLUEVITZ is offline  
Old 03-11-2009, 01:46 PM   #18
SIPNGAS
I LOVE my Yaris!
 
SIPNGAS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
Send a message via MSN to SIPNGAS Send a message via Yahoo to SIPNGAS
out-geeked....
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are.

Lisa
aka SIPNGAS
SIPNGAS is offline  
Closed Thread


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:52 AM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.