![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
それを吸ってください
|
lol, Cindy. I'm pickin a fight, I'm callin you out...pssh who am I kidding, I'd let you kick my ass just for the fun of it lol
|
|
|
|
|
#2 | |
|
I LOVE my Yaris!
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
|
Quote:
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are. Lisa aka SIPNGAS |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 | |
|
I really LOVE this car!!!
Drives: 08 Bayou Blue LB AT Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Lexington, SC USA
Posts: 887
|
Quote:
Careful now, some people think I am very scary. Let me? |
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
それを吸ってください
|
what are you, like 5 feet of fist and fury? yeah, I'm scared =)
|
|
|
|
|
#5 | |
|
I really LOVE this car!!!
Drives: 08 Bayou Blue LB AT Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Lexington, SC USA
Posts: 887
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#6 | |
|
I LOVE my Yaris!
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
|
Quote:
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are. Lisa aka SIPNGAS |
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
それを吸ってください
|
lol, that's funny
|
|
|
|
|
#8 |
|
それを吸ってください
|
oh yeah, forgot about that
|
|
|
|
|
#9 |
|
I LOVE my Yaris!
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
|
awe.....look at that.... isn't he sweet??
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are. Lisa aka SIPNGAS |
|
|
|
|
#10 |
|
それを吸ってください
|
|
|
|
|
|
#11 |
|
I really LOVE this car!!!
Drives: 08 Bayou Blue LB AT Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Lexington, SC USA
Posts: 887
|
Roses for me? I haven't gotten flowers in a long time. Thanks Mikey
|
|
|
|
|
#12 |
|
I LOVE my Yaris!
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
|
Mikey's so cute....hot....but cute all at the same time.
whooo.....where IS my date.
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are. Lisa aka SIPNGAS |
|
|
|
|
#13 |
|
I really LOVE this car!!!
Drives: 08 Bayou Blue LB AT Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Lexington, SC USA
Posts: 887
|
When is he suppose to be there?
|
|
|
|
|
#14 |
|
I LOVE my Yaris!
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
|
He just called...he's on his way. But he lives in the city just north of here. I have another 15-20 minutes yet.
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are. Lisa aka SIPNGAS |
|
|
|
|
#15 |
|
I really LOVE this car!!!
Drives: 08 Bayou Blue LB AT Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Lexington, SC USA
Posts: 887
|
Maybe he had to stop to pickup the flowers and candy.
|
|
|
|
|
#16 |
|
I LOVE my Yaris!
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
|
I doubt it....he's not very mushy like that.
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are. Lisa aka SIPNGAS |
|
|
|
|
#17 |
|
I really LOVE this car!!!
Drives: 08 Bayou Blue LB AT Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Lexington, SC USA
Posts: 887
|
Maybe he plans to eat the candy himself.
|
|
|
|
|
#18 |
|
それを吸ってください
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|