![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#1 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 2008 Toyota Yaris Liftback Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 1,054
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Ford FPV GT-P
__________________
![]() "Manual labour is not for me. In fact i'm not even sure non manual work is either." -Anthony Linton Check out ▬▬► I like I like ◄▬▬ for more fun on Facebook |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
それを吸ってください
|
I'd rock that Ford, very nice
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Ford FPV Super Pursuit
__________________
![]() "Manual labour is not for me. In fact i'm not even sure non manual work is either." -Anthony Linton Check out ▬▬► I like I like ◄▬▬ for more fun on Facebook |
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Ford FPV F6 - Sexy, Sexy car 4.0 Litre Turbo 310Kw (415Hp) 565Nm of Torque
__________________
![]() "Manual labour is not for me. In fact i'm not even sure non manual work is either." -Anthony Linton Check out ▬▬► I like I like ◄▬▬ for more fun on Facebook |
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Super Moderator
Drives: Absolutely red Liftback Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodstock, Ga
Posts: 7,816
|
Hell yes it is, I wish we had that in the States.
__________________
Obama Can't Gymkhana! |
|
|
|
|
|
#10 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Native, these are built and designed here using our parts. Over here most people are either Ford or Holden (GM) fans. Me i'm a Ford fan, my first car was a Ford.
__________________
![]() "Manual labour is not for me. In fact i'm not even sure non manual work is either." -Anthony Linton Check out ▬▬► I like I like ◄▬▬ for more fun on Facebook |
|
|
|
|
|
#11 |
|
HISTORY REPEATED 11/04/08
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#14 |
![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 2007 Yaris S Join Date: May 2007
Location: Piqua, Ohio
Posts: 302
|
Some of my favorite GT4 cars there. The Toyota GT One is just gorgeous.
__________________
********************************* "Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery; None but ourselves can free our minds." |
|
|
|
|
|
#17 |
|
vroom vroom
Drives: lil red 5-door Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Posts: 7,744
|
rallying rocks
__________________
The price of freedom of religion, or of speech, or of the press, is that we must put up with a good deal of rubbish. - Robert Jackson ![]() Bye bye 1NZ... |
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| other cars... | alhope34 | Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions | 46 | 11-09-2010 07:31 AM |
| Pictures of your Yaris in famous places. | dawasherpa | Photo-Video-Media Gallery | 31 | 05-07-2009 09:22 AM |
| Before Buying Yaris - Some Newbie questions | Gingi | General Yaris / Vitz Discussion | 13 | 09-08-2007 05:28 PM |
| Scion Evolution Douchbaggery | sdmf | Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions | 38 | 08-21-2007 04:14 AM |