![]() |
|
|
|
#1 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Wheels on...might be a problem
I just put on my Axis wheels and the back is ok, but the front is kind of far out towards the cars fenderwell. They are 17x7 with +40mm offset with 215/40/17. Now I am defintily rethinkning how far I should lower it. does anyone have a +40mm offset on their wheels and have it lowered?
|
|
|
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| When will the Yaris hit the showrooms at dealers? | Petrolhead | New YARIS Purchase Forum | 181 | 11-28-2011 07:03 AM |
| Gas pedal problem? | Befuddled | Performance Modifications | 28 | 01-27-2010 09:55 AM |
| Buddy Club Wheels | BulletProofAuto | Sponsors Classifieds Area | 8 | 10-19-2006 06:55 PM |
| Service Problem | Lizardboy | DIY / Maintenance / Service | 19 | 10-06-2006 09:12 PM |