![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#1 |
![]() ![]() Drives: 2010 Yaris Sedan Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Arizona
Posts: 44
|
I just picked up a 2010 Polar white couple weeks ago. Just got the windows tinted.
![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
![]() Drives: 2007 Toyota Yaris AT Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 5
|
me and my blue Yaris are HERE IN Phx, AZ but not for long.. anyone else have issues with the battery life and the heat? HATE the desert!
oH and does anyone know if there is upgrades I can install for cheap like cruise control and ECU? I only have a speedometer, time and gas gauge! not even RPM! where would I go for that? not the dealer, they're always overpriced! Last edited by imjustagirl8_05; 08-11-2010 at 10:23 PM. Reason: adding information |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
GreenRanger
Drives: 08 Yaris sedan Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Posts: 37
|
I know its been a long time since anyone posted on this forum but.... I am trying to set up a meet. Anybody interested? PM me. I want to try and have a meet on Friday nights. I see we have a good handful from the west valley. PM me and we will set up the first meet.
-Jay Yen Phoenix, AZ |
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Professor Booty
Drives: 2010 Yaris 3 door Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 8
|
Just bought a 2010 3 door 5spd stick for my new daily driver. After 6+ years of using my Landcruiser as a daily, it's nice to have a a fuel efficient car. The LC is now retired to strictly hunting/camping/exploring rig.
I love Toyota's and when looking for a good daily driver, my only considerations were the Scion XD and the Yaris. I've had the Yaris 1 week now and love it. Alvin Eastside Tucson. |
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
They see me rollin
Drives: 2010 toyota yaris 5 door Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Camp Verde AZ
Posts: 9
|
camp verde here!!! blue 4 door hatchback.... i get alot of funny comments because im 210 lbs and have alot of tattooes but i can say im secure in my man hood lol
|
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
...or Vegas for short
Drives: 2010 Toyota Yaris 3door LB Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: El Paso TX
Posts: 205
|
Although Im from Texas... Ill be out in Arizona today (Tucson today Phoenix tomorrow)
I drive a red 3 door LB with stickers on the back window and MI stickers on the side, fogs, tint, black rota grids, and dropped 2 inches. Friday through Wednesday Ill be on the ASU campus if anyone is there. Hope to meet one of you! |
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
pretty sure I have the only riced out yaris in AZ still.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#8 |
|
no show, no go :(
|
hai gaiz
|
|
|
|
|
|
#9 |
![]() ![]() ![]() |
I have a 2008 blue toyota yaris sedan and live in peoria but spend a lot of time in the goodyear area and asu for school!
__________________
108hp and still rolling
|
|
|
|
|
|
#10 |
![]() Drives: 2009 Hatchback Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: AZ
Posts: 2
|
Not sure if any of y'all are still active. Just moved to the AZ area from DC about 4 months ago. Got a 4 door hatchback.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#11 |
![]() Drives: Yaris Join Date: Sep 2021
Location: tucson AZ
Posts: 21
|
Yo! count me in for Tucson area.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Compliments/funny things people have said about the yaris | bulldogs2k | General Yaris / Vitz Discussion | 137 | 12-31-2012 05:50 PM |
| Why people choose a 5dr Liftback instead of a Sedan?? | SimmZ | General Yaris / Vitz Discussion | 53 | 05-29-2007 10:28 PM |
| TO ALL PEOPLE THINKING OF BUYING A YARIS | markpeppie | General Yaris / Vitz Discussion | 43 | 08-20-2006 08:27 PM |
| GTA People | jcove | Items for Sale by private party | 0 | 05-07-2006 09:39 AM |