![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#1 |
![]() Drives: '10 4dr sedan auto Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Minot, ND
Posts: 11
|
I paid $14,775 OTD for a 2010 4dr Auto Sedan with pwr package/cruise in Barcelona red. :D
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
![]() ![]() Drives: 2008 Yaris Hatchback Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Alabama
Posts: 64
|
I bought mine Jan 2010 it is a 2008 LB with power package, it had 24,000 miles on it..I paid $8500.00 out the door.The car was super clean..I have been very pleased with the car..Rides and drives great, getting 38.25 mpg.I installed cruise for a couple hundred bucks
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 2010 Yaris Sedan Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Kansas
Posts: 871
|
ARGGHH! Ya got me by a grand! Same one including the color and option package,lol Also got 0% finanancing and Lifetime drivetrain warranty. Dont have to do maintainence there like many, just keep good records.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 | |
![]() Drives: '10 4dr sedan auto Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Minot, ND
Posts: 11
|
Quote:
No one in my area was able to match the price the dealer in Maryland gave me. Got it from here: http://www.fitzmall.com |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
tootz magootz
Drives: 1.5 yaris T-sport silver Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Sheffield
Posts: 2
|
heres all you guys posting up like thousands i only had a lil bit of money but i got a 2001 T-sport in immaculate condition with 65K on clock for £2594 i didnt think it was bad haha :)
|
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 2010 Meteorite Metallic LB Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 251
|
I didn't steal mine but I am very happy with the deal I got. Just bought it a week and a half ago brand new. 2010 3 door lift back AT with fog lights, power package, floor mats, and Toyoguard plus protection which includes roadside assistance, free first oil and filter change, vehicle vin etched in all the glass, exterior paint sealant, undercoating , interior protection and rental car for all warranties. $15,300 otd but they gave me $1000 OVER Kelly Blue Book for my trade.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
![]() Drives: 2010 Yaris Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Arizona
Posts: 12
|
Wish I found this site a few days ago. I think I got screwed
2010 Yaris Automatic Power Pkg Cruise Control Tinted windows Blue Tooth Weather Guard Pkg $15,500 at 1.9% But I really love the car |
|
|
|
|
|
#8 | |
![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
'10 5-Door for $15,500 with All Weather Guard Package and Power Package. Got it at 0% though with a 2 year maintenance contract thrown in for free because we already own another Toyota. Price aside, I got the car I wanted and got rid of the POS Chrysler that I inherited from my wife when we bought her a new car, so I'm happy. Last edited by Stove; 03-30-2010 at 09:07 PM. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#9 |
![]() ![]() Drives: 2010 Yaris 3-door liftback Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Columbia, TN
Posts: 41
|
Hi! I'm new. Just got my 2010 3-door liftback (meteroite metallic) for $12,268 out the door. It is a 5-speed and has the convenience package, all-weather package, and the fancy floormats. I didn't care about ANY of that, but couldn't find one w/out it, LOL, so I hung in there for almost a WEEK and got a smokin' deal. ;)
|
|
|
|
|
|
#10 |
|
I've made a post!
Drives: 2009 Yaris (bought used) Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 1
|
Bought a certified Toyota Yaris 2009 (4 door auto sedan) with Power Package, alloy wheels, cruise control, 60/40 split fold-down rear seat, original floor mats, polar white with 11,000 miles on it for $11,999 + tax, tag and title. I dont know whether this was a good deal or not. Also got a 5 year 0% financing on it. This was the deal maker for me.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#11 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 08 Yaris sedan auto / Fit auto Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: northeast
Posts: 2,894
|
both are very reasonable deals . 2
|
|
|
|
|
|
#12 |
|
Chunk love Yarii
Drives: 2008 Silver 3DR Yaris Liftback Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Ft. Worth, Tx
Posts: 331
|
Private sale....
08 Manual Yarii LB w/34k-has toyota 15" alloys(which im going to powder coat bronze) tanabe springs, injen CAI, infinity self contained sub, and aftermarket AUX port Neg Price $9400 total Traded him my 2000 f150 w/203k-$1250 So i only paid $8150. Feels good to have a paid off Yarii.... now im installing ssk, new exhaust, and some tint and im going to bug Koni till my ears bleed for some shocks. Will post after i install everything. |
|
|
|
|
|
#13 |
|
I've made a post!
Drives: Yaris Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: MA
Posts: 1
|
Paid $15100 OTD for 2010 Yaris 4Dr Liftback (Auto) with power options/weather gaurd in MA
+2 yrs free maintenance as we already own one camry Last edited by rajks78; 03-29-2010 at 11:45 PM. |
|
|
|
|
|
#14 |
![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 2008 Yaris LB Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: California
Posts: 165
|
$7300 for a 2008 Yaris with power package, floor mats (of course), and AFE intake system with 5k miles. Salvaged title. Previous owner only had it for about 3 months then got into a front end accident so it was in brand new condition before that. It was fixed into pristine condition and I snagged it.
Bought it in April of 2009 and I'm coming up on 15k miles, smartest purchase I've ever made. I practically got a brand new car for half the price. |
|
|
|
|
|
#15 |
![]() ![]() Drives: 3dr Lftback (meteorite) Manual Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: utah
Posts: 41
|
newbie... Just picked up an 07 3dr manual with 72K miles for $6,200. Last car was a 92 525i. I couldn't be happier! Glad to have found this site. I have read a ton of threads and finally figured i better join. Hoping to do some sound deadening. Will be tinting windows this week. we will see what comes next.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#16 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 08 Yaris sedan auto / Fit auto Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: northeast
Posts: 2,894
|
welcome to the cult .
.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#17 |
![]() ![]() Drives: 3dr Lftback (meteorite) Manual Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: utah
Posts: 41
|
Thx. still figuring things out... Looks like good people though.
So as to stay on topic... I talked them down $1650. thank you nada.com kbb.com and edmunds.com, and a local fix-it shop. Also, economy down = good time to buy :) :) |
|
|
|
|
|
#18 |
|
It's cold in Wisconsin...
Drives: 2008 and 2009 Yaris Sedans Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 81
|
I'm still a staunch believer in used > new .... but ONLY when you do your homework and are willing to go out of your way to get a decent ride.
For example.... Just got my wife a nearly new 2009 Toyota Yaris. 2009 Yaris 4 door Sedan Automatic Ext. Color Flint Mica Int. Color Dark Charcoal Full Power Package / Alloy Wheels Toyota Certified Used for 7yr / 100k miles Mileage 16,708 $12,450 before tax / title / license I still think I got a steal of a deal. that's 1500 under MSRP according to KBB |
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| NEWS: TOYOTA REVEALS ALL-NEW YARIS SEDAN AT 2006 LOS ANGELES AUTO SHOW | VitzBoy | General Yaris / Vitz Discussion | 7 | 09-20-2023 07:50 AM |
| 2007 Yaris Pricing Info ! | YarisBueller | New YARIS Purchase Forum | 104 | 06-24-2009 04:54 PM |
| I test drove a Yaris, Versa and FIT | CanadaCraig | New YARIS Purchase Forum | 41 | 11-29-2008 09:18 PM |
| Toyota Yaris to Sponsor FOX's "Prison Break" | YarisBueller | General Yaris / Vitz Discussion | 0 | 04-30-2006 08:01 PM |