Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > General Yaris / Vitz Discussion
  The Tire Rack

Old 09-01-2011, 02:46 PM   #73
Kiteless

Drives: US 2007 Yaris Liftback 5MT
Spoken like Homer Simpson "I AM GAY ..." Yes ladies and gentleman, I own a Yaris and I am Gay... Big deal, my boyfriend got got a bright red 2012 V8 California Special, Mustang. I am glad to know that folks here are cool and open minded enough not to let this thread go crazy. It is true, some folks like pink cars or purple cars and there are certainly Stereotypes that exist. But I also agree that we don't need labels or conform to anything based on our car choice or any other aspect of our lives...

So yeah there it is... Been quiet about this because I didn't want any of the NCVC peeps to get uncomfortable or what ever. I am just another Yaris geek. No rainbows, no chaps, no stereotypes. Not that there is anything wrong with that. :D

- Jason

Last edited by Kiteless; 09-01-2011 at 02:48 PM. Reason: Fixed a typo ...
Kiteless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 04:17 PM   #74
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください

Drives: black sand lb
Well said!! Now....must go check out the Mustang Cali Special. It use to be a dealer only option back in the 60's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiteless View Post
Spoken like Homer Simpson "I AM GAY ..." Yes ladies and gentleman, I own a Yaris and I am Gay... Big deal, my boyfriend got got a bright red 2012 V8 California Special, Mustang. I am glad to know that folks here are cool and open minded enough not to let this thread go crazy. It is true, some folks like pink cars or purple cars and there are certainly Stereotypes that exist. But I also agree that we don't need labels or conform to anything based on our car choice or any other aspect of our lives...

So yeah there it is... Been quiet about this because I didn't want any of the NCVC peeps to get uncomfortable or what ever. I am just another Yaris geek. No rainbows, no chaps, no stereotypes. Not that there is anything wrong with that. :D

- Jason
KCALB SIRAY is offline   Reply With Quote