Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2009, 04:53 PM   #1
mikenacarato
SIPNDEW
 
mikenacarato's Avatar
 
Drives: 15 STI
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Brentwood, TN
Posts: 2,281
Send a message via AIM to mikenacarato
CYA
mikenacarato is offline  
Old 04-30-2009, 04:54 PM   #2
AlexNet0
 
AlexNet0's Avatar
 
Drives: '07 Yaris 3dr
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Rockland, ME
Posts: 1,638
Send a message via AIM to AlexNet0 Send a message via MSN to AlexNet0 Send a message via Yahoo to AlexNet0
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY only five more minutes and I get to go home

BTW I just got my playstation from my parents house and OMG i love FFIX!, lol
__________________
----------
----------
AlexNet0 is offline  
Old 04-30-2009, 05:24 PM   #3
mikenacarato
SIPNDEW
 
mikenacarato's Avatar
 
Drives: 15 STI
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Brentwood, TN
Posts: 2,281
Send a message via AIM to mikenacarato
WOO 3 more hrs for me!
mikenacarato is offline  
Old 04-30-2009, 05:25 PM   #4
ChinoCharles
Banned
 
Drives: LB
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OH
Posts: 7,787
Lightweights man. I'm going home to work more! LOL fuckyocouch.gif
ChinoCharles is offline  
Old 04-30-2009, 05:28 PM   #5
ChinoCharles
Banned
 
Drives: LB
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OH
Posts: 7,787
Sucks I have to drive my TURBEE YARIS HOME. God I love being an asshole LOL.
ChinoCharles is offline  
Old 04-30-2009, 05:29 PM   #6
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください
 
KCALB SIRAY's Avatar
 
Drives: black sand lb
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 8,894
lol
KCALB SIRAY is offline  
Old 04-30-2009, 05:30 PM   #7
YAR1S
 
YAR1S's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 Yaris 3dr LB (Bayou Blue)
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Raleigh, NC
Posts: 2,602
Send a message via AIM to YAR1S
I've got to have a ride in this turbee yaris one day ...

__________________
-Jen <3



Quote:
"Spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know"
YAR1S is offline  
Old 04-30-2009, 05:54 PM   #8
ChinoCharles
Banned
 
Drives: LB
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OH
Posts: 7,787
You got it.
ChinoCharles is offline  
Old 04-30-2009, 05:57 PM   #9
YarisPR
 
YarisPR's Avatar
 
Drives: Yaris Sedan
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: MayaWest, Puerto Rico
Posts: 1,574
Dinner and then a loooong night of R/C Drifting
__________________
I Drive a 129whp Yaris ;)
YarisPR is offline  
Old 04-30-2009, 06:05 PM   #10
ChinoCharles
Banned
 
Drives: LB
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OH
Posts: 7,787
Score!

GetAttachment.jpg
ChinoCharles is offline  
Old 04-30-2009, 06:27 PM   #11
YarisPR
 
YarisPR's Avatar
 
Drives: Yaris Sedan
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: MayaWest, Puerto Rico
Posts: 1,574
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChinoCharles View Post
Niiiceeeeeeeeeee
__________________
I Drive a 129whp Yaris ;)
YarisPR is offline  
Old 04-30-2009, 06:35 PM   #12
jclo3313
Super Moderator
 
jclo3313's Avatar
 
Drives: Absolutely red Liftback
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodstock, Ga
Posts: 7,816
Send a message via Yahoo to jclo3313
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChinoCharles View Post
Right on Charles.
__________________


Obama Can't Gymkhana!
jclo3313 is offline  
Old 04-30-2009, 06:30 PM   #13
YAR1S
 
YAR1S's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 Yaris 3dr LB (Bayou Blue)
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Raleigh, NC
Posts: 2,602
Send a message via AIM to YAR1S
:D
__________________
-Jen <3



Quote:
"Spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know"
YAR1S is offline  
Old 04-30-2009, 06:37 PM   #14
AlexNet0
 
AlexNet0's Avatar
 
Drives: '07 Yaris 3dr
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Rockland, ME
Posts: 1,638
Send a message via AIM to AlexNet0 Send a message via MSN to AlexNet0 Send a message via Yahoo to AlexNet0
nice.
__________________
----------
----------
AlexNet0 is offline  
Old 04-30-2009, 06:43 PM   #15
SIPNGAS
I LOVE my Yaris!
 
SIPNGAS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
Send a message via MSN to SIPNGAS Send a message via Yahoo to SIPNGAS
Back home....HellOOOOO all! :o)
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are.

Lisa
aka SIPNGAS

Last edited by SIPNGAS; 04-30-2009 at 07:00 PM.
SIPNGAS is offline  
Old 04-30-2009, 06:44 PM   #16
AlexNet0
 
AlexNet0's Avatar
 
Drives: '07 Yaris 3dr
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Rockland, ME
Posts: 1,638
Send a message via AIM to AlexNet0 Send a message via MSN to AlexNet0 Send a message via Yahoo to AlexNet0
Quote:
Originally Posted by SIPNGAS View Post
Back home....Hell all! :o)

Hewooo!
__________________
----------
----------
AlexNet0 is offline  
Old 04-30-2009, 06:49 PM   #17
jclo3313
Super Moderator
 
jclo3313's Avatar
 
Drives: Absolutely red Liftback
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodstock, Ga
Posts: 7,816
Send a message via Yahoo to jclo3313
Quote:
Originally Posted by SIPNGAS View Post
Back home....Hell all! :o)
10 more minutes till I can leave.
__________________


Obama Can't Gymkhana!
jclo3313 is offline  
Old 04-30-2009, 06:50 PM   #18
SIPNGAS
I LOVE my Yaris!
 
SIPNGAS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
Send a message via MSN to SIPNGAS Send a message via Yahoo to SIPNGAS
Not long now, John.... :o)

Hey there, Alex :o)
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are.

Lisa
aka SIPNGAS
SIPNGAS is offline  
Closed Thread


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:49 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.