![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#1 |
![]() ![]() Drives: RS 5-DR Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: GTA
Posts: 113
|
Very nice. I really like that colour, too bad it's not offered here. Good luck!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 05 YRS Silver Lining Metallic Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Australia
Posts: 249
|
looks great, jola1!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
![]() Drives: yaris 1.5 yrx Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: australia
Posts: 34
|
Finaly Jola,
looks very smart :> , now post the pics on ozyaris.com site to show off ur ride to the wrest of the aussies lol. and congrats. cheers curtis |
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: California
Posts: 165
|
Here's my Yaris Sedan Flint Mica, will have better ones later. It's cloudy as hell out here. She's stock, but the fully loaded stock sedan.
Oh, and as you can see behind, that's the extent of my parking garage... I park right next to the green truck way back there by the expedition.... The 200 foot tree is right above . You can see the leaves sticking out... Subtle enhancements will also be coming soon.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
![]() ![]() Drives: SLOOWZ Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Sydney
Posts: 56
|
didn't spend much on it,
I just 1.)sprayed 4 Mazda Eunos Stock rims into white and put them on **due to they are light and made by enkei** 2.)a 3inch muffler 3.)6000k halogen bulbs with blue parkers future planning. Iridium spark plug NGK spark plug cable Tein Type Wagon suspension K & N Air filter ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Welcome~ looking good im planning to get white rims for my white too but my yaris is also white...so white on white im still deciding.....
|
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Here is mine!
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#8 |
![]() ![]() Drives: SLOOWZ Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Sydney
Posts: 56
|
its something called carribean blue (not sure the spelling is right or wrong)
i call it as grey+blue YRS model becuz i bought it in 05 Dec, so its abit more expensive than now,which cost me $24000AUD with paint protection,auto closing window(the windows close by itself when u lock the car) and additional alarm system the rims, muffler, headlights are excluded. |
|
|
|
|
|
#9 |
|
Selling all mods
Drives: '07 Bayou Blue - totally stock Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Ottawa
Posts: 129
|
Hey Oscarying, Nice car! Love the colour ;-)
What brand of bulbs are those and where did you get them? How much were they? Cheers |
|
|
|
|
|
#10 | |
![]() ![]() Drives: SLOOWZ Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Sydney
Posts: 56
|
Quote:
They are about $300 HKD ,which is $50-$55 AUD,um..not sure US$ |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#11 |
![]() ![]() ![]() |
Well, about time I got off my rear end and post some pics of my Hatchback Meteorite Metallic
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Nothing too fancy, just a stock HB with tinted windows well washed and detailed (that TW Ice thing is really good!) |
|
|
|
|
|
#12 |
|
Selling all mods
Drives: '07 Bayou Blue - totally stock Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Ottawa
Posts: 129
|
Maaaaan...that meteorite metallic is nice. They don't have that colour for the hatch up here in the frozen north...or maybe they call it 'silver streak mica', but I'm not sure. The toyota.ca site has weird colours on it (they don't match real life colours for me).
|
|
|
|
|
|
#13 |
|
Chrome is GOOT!
Drives: Polar.WhiteYaris.2dr.liftback Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Hawaiian Isles
Posts: 44
|
Yairs in the middle of the pacific1
Aloha! Took a few more pics of my Ride with Diamond Head (Waikiki) in the
background. This is pretty much mods I will do for my Yaris. Its all stock and won't be doing any performance up-grades.But just gave her new wheels (17"x7-1/2") Vault Wheel (Bling Bling!) removed badges (easier to polish), Tint and new Tail pipe (Bling!). I know alot of you guys don't like bling bling, but as for me I like to be different and get a kick turning heads of other drivers and people. Especially when I'm cruising down Waikiki of going around the Island to check out the surf n' chicks! But, we all share one thing thats most important to us we love our Yaris!!! I alway honk my horn when I see another Yaris which is very rare since only a few get shipped to the island a month. But I just love this car so much and my wife gets jealous when I wash and polish it (LOL!)! Take it Easy & aloha! |
|
|
|
|
|
#14 |
![]() ![]() Drives: AE101 Prizm('07 Yaris 3DR TBA) Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Rochester, NY
Posts: 55
|
Bluzman, you need a drop!! Then you would have the first offical "gangsta" Yaris.
Nice car bro.
__________________
Finally got a loan... going to test drive Metorite Metallic 5SPD Hatch 11/06...
|
|
|
|
|
|
#15 |
|
Chrome is GOOT!
Drives: Polar.WhiteYaris.2dr.liftback Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Hawaiian Isles
Posts: 44
|
Hawaiian Gangsta!
Thanks Bruddah! I would if I could (Drop) but Hawaii's Recon Laws is such a Pain in the Okole (Butt) & $$$ I will survive with out it...Take it Easy Bruddah!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#16 |
![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: Scion FRS Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Arizona
Posts: 179
|
oh I was down in hawaii 3 weeks ago... there was a blazing blue yaris I was staring at in the dealership everytime I drive pass it.. the one over by kamehameha hwy I think or maybe it was a diff hwy
I think your roads contain too many potholes to lower the yaris D: Oh and nice bling ;) |
|
|
|
|
|
#17 |
|
Chrome is GOOT!
Drives: Polar.WhiteYaris.2dr.liftback Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Hawaiian Isles
Posts: 44
|
Kamehameha Hwy is the pretty much the main road that takes you around the Island. There are 2 dealerships on it, one is located in Kaneohe (Windward Oahu) and one on Wahiawa (Central Oahu). Yeah some parts of the road are really bad. But it's an election year and the politicians are repaving the roads...What a bunch of A-holes! LOL!
Last edited by Hawaiian Bluzman; 08-27-2006 at 01:50 AM. |
|
|
|
|
|
#18 |
|
Noypi ako!
Drives: 07 S Sedan 5-Speed M/T Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: South Cali
Posts: 226
|
cool ride! nice background!
__________________
Nagka-anak sina boy at nene, isang lalaki at isang babae. binata't dalaga na sila... Nene jr.: tay, peram naman ng kotse o... Boy Bastos: sige pero isang kondisyon. mag-ano muna tayo. Nene jr.: tay meron ako ngayon e. blowjob na lang kita. Boy bastos: o sige. pagkatapos ng blowjob... Nene jr.: tay, bat lasang tae yung etits nyo? Boy bastos: ah ganon ba? hiniram kasi ng kuya mo kanina yung kotse e! |
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|