Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Forced Induction Forum
  The Tire Rack

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-06-2009, 02:44 PM   #1
Power Enterprise Evan
 
Drives: VIP Yaris
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Irvine, CA
Posts: 116
Send a message via AIM to Power Enterprise Evan
**UPDATE**


Price will increase $200 due to territorial rights.....on March 18th, 2009

ABSOLUTELY NO SALES TO CANADA**********


Anyone outside the immediate So Cal area that DOES NOT go through one of PE's authorized dealers will have to include a copy of their state DL and credit card (both sides) for insurance verification that we will receive our videos, commentary, and dyno sheets. Those who fail to comply will be charged MSRP PLUS Fees for breaking contract rules....

*THIS HAS BEEN IN EFFECT, BUT IS NOW CLEARLY STATED TO AVOID ANY MISUNDERSTANDINGS. IF YOU CANNOT COMPLY, I'M SORRY BUT WE WILL NOT SELL THE KIT TO YOU.*
Power Enterprise Evan is offline  
Old 03-12-2009, 06:52 PM   #2
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください
 
KCALB SIRAY's Avatar
 
Drives: black sand lb
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 8,894
Quote:
Originally Posted by Power Enterprise Evan View Post
**UPDATE**


Price will increase $200 due to territorial rights.....on March 18th, 2009

ABSOLUTELY NO SALES TO CANADA**********


Anyone outside the immediate So Cal area that DOES NOT go through one of PE's authorized dealers will have to include a copy of their state DL and credit card (both sides) for insurance verification that we will receive our videos, commentary, and dyno sheets. Those who fail to comply will be charged MSRP PLUS Fees for breaking contract rules....

*THIS HAS BEEN IN EFFECT, BUT IS NOW CLEARLY STATED TO AVOID ANY MISUNDERSTANDINGS. IF YOU CANNOT COMPLY, I'M SORRY BUT WE WILL NOT SELL THE KIT TO YOU.*
Ohh sorry my friend, I'm out. I just read back a few pages and found this. A little word of advice for you though -- before you make such claims, be well aware of the position you put yourself in and the position you are putting Power Enterprises in. The claims you are making above can be viewed many ways in a court of law. Your claims above fall under interstate commerce, sooooo, the willful decision to post such a claim of retaining those documents would be considered a form of extortion and usury. Believe me; I know this to be true and to be fact. It's my job. If you need a lesson on the Patriot Act as well, and how it relates, I'd be more than happy to send you a notarized copy from my office. I let the issue of the contract go by when it was first mentioned, but after seeing this statement, you need to be stopped.

Mike
KCALB SIRAY is offline  
Old 03-12-2009, 07:01 PM   #3
Power Enterprise Evan
 
Drives: VIP Yaris
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Irvine, CA
Posts: 116
Send a message via AIM to Power Enterprise Evan
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCALB SIRAY View Post
Ohh sorry my friend, I'm out. I just read back a few pages and found this. A little word of advice for you though -- before you make such claims, be well aware of the position you put yourself in and the position you are putting Power Enterprises in. The claims you are making above can be viewed many ways in a court of law. Your claims above fall under interstate commerce, sooooo, the willful decision to post such a claim of retaining those documents would be considered a form of extortion and usury. Believe me; I know this to be true and to be fact. It's my job. If you need a lesson on the Patriot Act as well, and how it relates, I'd be more than happy to send you a notarized copy from my office. I let the issue of the contract go by when it was first mentioned, but after seeing this statement, you need to be stopped.

Mike

Thanks Mike, but I dont need or want any of your teachings, this is a OFFER, by no means do you have to accept it. If you dont like it you may go through a dealer and then at that point we will hold the dealer responsible for the videos....

In retrospect, I could care less about the videos, its all the people who read this thread and are active on the forum that keep complaining for videos. I'm putting this together for you guys, I dont make any extra money doing all this crap.

Frankly, I'm getting sick and tired of being "educated" on what is and isnt right...

Its real simple, there is a new super charger kit, its for sale at a discount with terms, if you dont like the terms I can give you a bit of a discount below MSRP. Take it or leave it....no one is forcing anyone to buy anything....

And Mike, thanks for your advice, but keep it to yourself. posting this is useless and makes my job more difficult than it already is when not so brilliant people like yourself give their $.02 cents


Oh and to add, if someone doesnt have the intention to defraud PE by buying a kit and not giving what was expected back, then they wouldnt have anything to worry about....

Most people would not have any issues with giving up a CC number, I know I would not. Then again, I dont have devious intentions to begin with.

Oh and to give something back to you, CC fraud is a waste of time, NO amount of money being made/stolen is justified in going to jail for....
Power Enterprise Evan is offline  
Old 03-06-2009, 02:49 PM   #4
BLAZINBLUEVITZ
 
BLAZINBLUEVITZ's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 YARIS 3DOOR
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: NEW YORK
Posts: 1,275
do you need our social security card and birth certificate also?
__________________
EVERYBODY EVENTUALLY COMES BACK TO YARISWORLD......
BLAZINBLUEVITZ is offline  
Old 03-06-2009, 02:50 PM   #5
Power Enterprise Evan
 
Drives: VIP Yaris
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Irvine, CA
Posts: 116
Send a message via AIM to Power Enterprise Evan
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLAZINBLUEVITZ View Post
do you need our social security card and birth certificate also?
urine and stool sample as well
Power Enterprise Evan is offline  
Old 03-06-2009, 03:23 PM   #6
jkuchta
 
Drives: 2007 Yaris hatch (red)
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: L.A.
Posts: 557
good luck
jkuchta is offline  
Old 03-06-2009, 04:55 PM   #7
cali yaris
ULTIMATE
 
cali yaris's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 Yaris Turbo
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Canoga Park, CA
Posts: 14,857
Send a message via AIM to cali yaris
^ correct
__________________
Micro Image forums, online store and shop are now closed. It was a great eight year run, but it was time to focus on other things. I'm still selling parts on eBay under micro*image seller ID and customers can still make requests for anything specific.
cali yaris is offline  
Old 03-06-2009, 08:29 PM   #8
CASTREX
Who said Yaris was slow?
 
CASTREX's Avatar
 
Drives: Yaris T-Sport 2008
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Costa Rica
Posts: 1,287
This could probably do the trick...

http://www.aeromotiveinc.com/products.php?prod=32


Not as cheap as regular FPR though
CASTREX is offline  
Old 03-09-2009, 06:42 PM   #9
Power Enterprise Evan
 
Drives: VIP Yaris
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Irvine, CA
Posts: 116
Send a message via AIM to Power Enterprise Evan
lalalala
Power Enterprise Evan is offline  
Old 03-09-2009, 08:56 PM   #10
thebarber
daily driver
 
thebarber's Avatar
 
Drives: the #wrecho
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Posts: 5,877
disappointing this didnt work out for anyone...
__________________
thebarber is offline  
Old 03-09-2009, 09:00 PM   #11
Power Enterprise Evan
 
Drives: VIP Yaris
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Irvine, CA
Posts: 116
Send a message via AIM to Power Enterprise Evan
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebarber View Post
disappointing this didnt work out for anyone...





Power Enterprise Evan is offline  
Old 03-12-2009, 03:32 PM   #12
Power Enterprise Evan
 
Drives: VIP Yaris
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Irvine, CA
Posts: 116
Send a message via AIM to Power Enterprise Evan
UPDATE TO THE UPDATE...


I was able to have the boss eat the $200 territorial price increase....

SOO price remains at $3100!!!
Power Enterprise Evan is offline  
Old 03-12-2009, 03:40 PM   #13
cali yaris
ULTIMATE
 
cali yaris's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 Yaris Turbo
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Canoga Park, CA
Posts: 14,857
Send a message via AIM to cali yaris
I'm tempted to buy the damn thing just to see if it works or not.
__________________
Micro Image forums, online store and shop are now closed. It was a great eight year run, but it was time to focus on other things. I'm still selling parts on eBay under micro*image seller ID and customers can still make requests for anything specific.
cali yaris is offline  
Old 03-12-2009, 03:51 PM   #14
Doc Zaius
Lurker supreme!
 
Doc Zaius's Avatar
 
Drives: old and boosted!
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ottawa, ON, Canada
Posts: 792
I really, really hope somebody from YW buys this kit and gets it done!
Power increase linear to RPM = really fun downshifting!!
__________________
2006 Red Blitzed RS 5-door
Doc Zaius is offline  
Old 03-13-2009, 12:58 PM   #15
Nexus1155
Bathroom + Laptop = <3
 
Drives: Audi
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Dorchester
Posts: 1,009
Send a message via AIM to Nexus1155
Does it matter if I am automatic evan?, and can you please send me more info about the terms and agreements, I have some extra cash and I'm contemplating going blitz/rotrex/zage tty more when I get back home
Nexus1155 is offline  
Old 03-13-2009, 03:13 PM   #16
cm07yaris
 
Drives: 2007 Toyota Yaris Blazing Blue
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Appleton, WI
Posts: 647
Send a message via AIM to cm07yaris
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexus1155 View Post
Does it matter if I am automatic evan?, and can you please send me more info about the terms and agreements, I have some extra cash and I'm contemplating going blitz/rotrex/zage tty more when I get back home
Same boat I'm in, except its only between blitz/rotrex...
cm07yaris is offline  
Old 03-13-2009, 03:29 PM   #17
Power Enterprise Evan
 
Drives: VIP Yaris
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Irvine, CA
Posts: 116
Send a message via AIM to Power Enterprise Evan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexus1155 View Post
Does it matter if I am automatic evan?, and can you please send me more info about the terms and agreements, I have some extra cash and I'm contemplating going blitz/rotrex/zage tty more when I get back home
Quote:
Originally Posted by cm07yaris View Post
Same boat I'm in, except its only between blitz/rotrex...


Guy!!! Read what I have already posted!!!!!


Videos/pics of install, testimonial, drive-by, before and after comments, Dyno, Yaris meet with at least 20 cars showing up....must be photographed/video.


Keep in mind this is all the stuff that you (the thread readers) have been asking for over and over and over......

I have also had several questions in regards to automatics....
The super charger kit has nothing to do with the transmission and will be able to support the added power

I currently have 3 kits in stock....FYI to all
Power Enterprise Evan is offline  
Old 03-13-2009, 03:42 PM   #18
BLAZINBLUEVITZ
 
BLAZINBLUEVITZ's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 YARIS 3DOOR
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: NEW YORK
Posts: 1,275
Quote:
Originally Posted by Power Enterprise Evan View Post
Yaris meet with at least 20 cars showing up....must be photographed/video.
:
now thats a good one........
__________________
EVERYBODY EVENTUALLY COMES BACK TO YARISWORLD......
BLAZINBLUEVITZ is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
blitz, boost, power enterprise, supercharger, turbo


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
kit to install power locks? songa DIY / Maintenance / Service 21 02-12-2015 06:31 AM
When will the Yaris hit the showrooms at dealers? Petrolhead New YARIS Purchase Forum 181 11-28-2011 07:03 AM
What ever happened to the Power Enterprises kit? ztrack157 Forced Induction Forum 6 01-11-2009 12:06 AM
The Advantages of Nitrous on an Engine KCALB SIRAY Performance Modifications 7 01-02-2009 10:53 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:33 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.