Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Regional Forums > Canada
  The Tire Rack

Old 10-08-2014, 05:56 PM   #253
WeeYari

Drives: 06 Polar White 5dr, 13 Soul 4u
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exiwolfman View Post
Will pass again , weather sucks and my right light is acting up worked this morning now not like wtf think just gone go back to stock bulbs ..on off can't figure out why.

sent from my S4 on Mars

Where's support from thebarber?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-08-2014, 06:17 PM   #254
aspro

Drives: 2011 Yaris RS 5 door 5 spd
damn, looking like its going to be a crappy turn out. If thats the case then ill stay home and keep warm .

TRD sway bar, h&r coilovers, tanabe strut tower bar, konig feather, bfg sport comp 2, MI intake manifold, aem cai, dc header, trd catback, MI crank pulley, trd short shift kit, phillips hid kit, morimoto led fogs, parrot navi indash, alpine 6.5 speakers, alpine amp, alpine reverse camera, led interior lights, thule roof racks, netz badges...
aspro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 06:19 PM   #255
sheekeebut
Minimalist

Drives: 07 silver sedan
Aw, c'mon aspro, if it's the drive you're worried about, I can give you a lift!
sheekeebut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 06:22 PM   #256
aspro

haha oh buddy, what a picture! it`s not the drive at all. It`s more so the weather and the crappy turn out. I was looking forward to this all week, I`m kind of disappointed that no one is going.

TRD sway bar, h&r coilovers, tanabe strut tower bar, konig feather, bfg sport comp 2, MI intake manifold, aem cai, dc header, trd catback, MI crank pulley, trd short shift kit, phillips hid kit, morimoto led fogs, parrot navi indash, alpine 6.5 speakers, alpine amp, alpine reverse camera, led interior lights, thule roof racks, netz badges...
Old 10-08-2014, 06:23 PM   #257
Exiwolfman

Drives: 2007 Yaris

You guys can come to this I'll be there may only stay if anyone shows up lol from here otherwise I go home lol

sent from my S4 on Mars
Exiwolfman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 06:23 PM   #258
sheekeebut
Minimalist

Yeah, that's too bad. Well, I'll have to be there anyway. PM me if any of you are around.
Old 10-08-2014, 06:24 PM   #259
aspro

bahaha, that picture get`s me everytime... Im going to get that sucker framed and put it up in my office. Oh even better, get it printed on a t-shirt with a slogan beneath the picture that says `Need a lift?`

Old 10-08-2014, 06:28 PM   #260
aspro

Quote:

You guys can come to this I'll be there may only stay if anyone shows up lol from here otherwise I go home lol

sent from my S4 on Mars
I`ll be in the Dominican with the girlfriend getting drunk.... I`ll say hello to the sun for you guys when i`m there.

Old 10-08-2014, 06:29 PM   #261
Exiwolfman

Lol tx

sent from my S4 on Mars
Old 10-08-2014, 06:34 PM   #262
aspro

EXI, BARBER, all other GTA Yaris people just man up and let`s get something going tonight at KK. I know it`s cold, i know it`s dark but we need to revive this sorry community and continue the dream! If not for the children, then for the poor krispy kreme shop owners whom depend on our business to continue gracing the world with their quality organically grown products! So what say you? Let`s get a crowd going here, otherwise if it`s only Sheek and I then we may just be driving home together like the handsome couple in the picture he posted above. We can`t let that happen.

Old 10-08-2014, 06:37 PM   #263
Exiwolfman

Quote:
Originally Posted by aspro View Post

EXI, BARBER, all other GTA Yaris people just man up and let`s get something going tonight at KK. I know it`s cold, i know it`s dark but we need to revive this sorry community and continue the dream! If not for the children, then for the poor krispy kreme shop owners whom depend on our business to continue gracing the world with their quality organically grown products! So what say you? Let`s get a crowd going here, otherwise if it`s only Sheek and I then we may just be driving home together like the handsome couple in the picture he posted above. We can`t let that happen.
If my car was not a cyclops at the moment and I was not 140 km away I would be there but driving with one light in the rain on country roads sucks ..sorry :(

sent from my S4 on Mars
Old 10-08-2014, 06:40 PM   #264
aspro

Quote:
If my car was not a cyclops at the moment and I was not 140 km away I would be there but driving with one light in the rain on country roads sucks ..sorry :(

sent from my S4 on Mars
You get a pass. At 140 Km`s away I wouldn't expect you to come out even on a nice summer night lol. Or you can really be cool and slap a bicycle light on your headlight, set it to `flash`and hit the road! haha, that would be an amazing story.

I`ve got some spare bulbs at my office. We could install them tonight. I guess you`ve got to come out now.

Old 10-08-2014, 06:40 PM   #265
sheekeebut
Minimalist

If you drive your Cyclops down here I'll get you a brand new set of stock headlight bulbs. Limited time offer!

Offer ends when you arrive.
Old 10-08-2014, 06:47 PM   #266
Exiwolfman

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheekeebut View Post
If you drive your Cyclops down here I'll get you a brand new set of stock headlight bulbs. Limited time offer!

Offer ends when you arrive.
Lmao ...thank you for a fantastic offer but I do have a set here just don't felt like taking my bumper skin partially off to change them ...as for drive I would love to specially if it was a hot summer nite.

sent from my S4 on Mars
Old 10-08-2014, 07:56 PM   #267
sheekeebut
Minimalist

Finally off work
There in 15
Old 10-08-2014, 07:58 PM   #268
Exiwolfman

Cool ...guess what bulb works again lol my car has a mind of its own bloody crazy!

sent from my S4 on Mars
Old 10-08-2014, 08:24 PM   #269
sheekeebut
Minimalist

Well that won't get you down here sooner!
Old 10-08-2014, 08:26 PM   #270
Exiwolfman

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheekeebut View Post
Well that won't get you down here sooner!
If there was a hwy straigh from my place than I would .

sent from my S4 on Mars