Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > General Yaris / Vitz Discussion
  The Tire Rack

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-19-2008, 02:08 PM   #1
TinyGiant
Tiny Giant Clothing
 
TinyGiant's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 Blazing Blue Yaris 3D LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Rochester, NH
Posts: 3,394
Quote:
Originally Posted by echo_hrs View Post
Garm,

We want and appreciate your strong involvement in Yarisworld...I don't think you'll find anyone here whom wants to lose you...The loss of info sucks, but we are a community of peers here, and we will work together to bridge the gap...

Myself, and the other moderators are committed to our members - friends, members, vendors alike...You are a senior contributor to Yarisworld, and IMO your presence far exceeds your vendor status, and as such it would be a huge loss here of your knowledge, enthusiasm, and character were you to leave...

I think you will find that our member's will be more commited than ever to support you, and I hope you will continue to see support for your enterprise growing bigger each day that you are here...

Cheers
+600 (give or take)

you better stay and sell crap here garm.. i have to have somewhere to spend my xmas money this year...
__________________
Sold the yaris... rocking an 89 vw cabriolet now :)
TinyGiant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 01:15 PM   #2
jookybanana
1NZ-FE all day long
 
Drives: HS13, NCP91, GE8
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Victoria BC
Posts: 83
getting hacked sucks big time.
props to the admin for doing his best to get it back together,
and i dont get why everyone getting mad at admin for, i would understand if the vendors are, but for the rest of us its free what do you expect? i lost all my post and pics, not the end of the world
jookybanana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 01:17 PM   #3
kargoboy
 
kargoboy's Avatar
 
Drives: '07 Yaris Sedan/'03 Protege
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: St. Augustine, FL
Posts: 260
I'm back & just waiting for my sub-forum to be reinstated. I'm not going to
re-do the old threads but I will repost the most important info.
kargoboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 01:31 PM   #4
TheRealEnth
Beast
 
TheRealEnth's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Blz Blu LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Miami, FL
Posts: 1,365
Send a message via AIM to TheRealEnth
Yeah, I guess we just need to do it all over again.. =( But thanks to the admin and the whole team this site is back up the next day. We can rebuild It. Make it Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger! We have the membership power!
TheRealEnth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 01:41 PM   #5
synchronicity
I've made a post!
 
Drives: 08 Flint Mica Sedan
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southwest
Posts: 1
What a day to decide to come back and look for fog lights.
synchronicity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 02:43 PM   #6
m911gt
Carless in Chicago
 
m911gt's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 Blk LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Chicago
Posts: 2,479
Hi everyone, I'm new here...wait no I'm definitely not...damnit.

Let's not get too extremely discouraged people...time to rebuild.
m911gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 03:48 PM   #7
SeansGirl0604
Love this itty bitty car!
 
SeansGirl0604's Avatar
 
Drives: Polar White 2007 Hatchback
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: SE Wisconsin
Posts: 38
Send a message via MSN to SeansGirl0604
Quote:
Originally Posted by m911gt View Post
Hi everyone, I'm new here...wait no I'm definitely not...damnit.

Let's not get too extremely discouraged people...time to rebuild.
HA! Matt!! I just noticed that I now have more posts than you. I found a positive to the whole hacked thing.
__________________
Lisa H.
Lovin' my Yaris in SE Wisconsin.
SeansGirl0604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 04:08 PM   #8
m911gt
Carless in Chicago
 
m911gt's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 Blk LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Chicago
Posts: 2,479
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeansGirl0604 View Post
HA! Matt!! I just noticed that I now have more posts than you. I found a positive to the whole hacked thing.
you just passed up your opportunity to change your user name

but yes, right now you have more posts than me, hehe
__________________
Wanted: Forced Induction

Some say that he is the secret love child of Ferrari and Porsche, and others say that he would lap James May twice in a 1/4 mile drag race. All we know is that he is called The Stig.
m911gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 03:31 PM   #9
m911gt
Carless in Chicago
 
m911gt's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 Blk LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Chicago
Posts: 2,479
hmmm
__________________
Wanted: Forced Induction

Some say that he is the secret love child of Ferrari and Porsche, and others say that he would lap James May twice in a 1/4 mile drag race. All we know is that he is called The Stig.
m911gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 03:59 PM   #10
DMart
same amount of posts lol
 
DMart's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 Meteorite Metallic LB
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: South GA
Posts: 172
its all good, YW will be back in no time!
DMart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 04:00 PM   #11
jclo3313
Super Moderator
 
jclo3313's Avatar
 
Drives: Absolutely red Liftback
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodstock, Ga
Posts: 7,816
Send a message via Yahoo to jclo3313
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMart View Post
its all good, YW will be back in no time!
Damn, I thought that I had the most posts in Ga.
__________________


Obama Can't Gymkhana!
jclo3313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 04:10 PM   #12
DMart
same amount of posts lol
 
DMart's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 Meteorite Metallic LB
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: South GA
Posts: 172
Quote:
Originally Posted by jclo3313 View Post
Damn, I thought that I had the most posts in Ga.
lol you will, i dont post alot, most of mine are old
DMart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 05:25 PM   #13
bikegerm
 
bikegerm's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Meteor LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Nashville, TN.
Posts: 229
Wow !! Just got back from being out of town. WHAT KAOS !!

First off......DON'T GO GARM !! THE ENTHUSIASTIC MEMBERS AND SERIOUS PAYING CUSTOMERS YOU HAVE HERE WOULD GREATLY MISS YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND SUPPORT!! THAT ALSO GOES FOR ALL OTHER YW VENDORS. HOW ELSE WILL I FIND YOU AND KEEP GIVING YOU MY "TITHINGS"?

Second off...stay positive, this is just a big purge. I know losing the data sucks, but live and learn. What YW member hasn't been burned with data crashes? I think we all have....

Third... I think yarisworld should establish a paypal account where members can "donate" to the yw administrators to help pay for daily backup expenses. I realize the vendors are probably paying for banner ads and other things, but I feel it's can also be part of the members responsibility.

Thanks YW for getting it back up so quickly. We can rebuild her. We have the technology !!

bikgerm
yet to be re-established....
bikegerm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 05:31 PM   #14
jclo3313
Super Moderator
 
jclo3313's Avatar
 
Drives: Absolutely red Liftback
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodstock, Ga
Posts: 7,816
Send a message via Yahoo to jclo3313
Quote:
Originally Posted by bikegerm View Post
Wow !! Just got back from being out of town. WHAT KAOS !!

First off......DON'T GO GARM !! THE ENTHUSIASTIC MEMBERS AND SERIOUS PAYING CUSTOMERS YOU HAVE HERE WOULD GREATLY MISS YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND SUPPORT!! THAT ALSO GOES FOR ALL OTHER YW VENDORS. HOW ELSE WILL I FIND YOU AND KEEP GIVING YOU MY "TITHINGS"?

Second off...stay positive, this is just a big purge. I know losing the data sucks, but live and learn. What YW member hasn't been burned with data crashes? I think we all have....

Third... I think yarisworld should establish a paypal account where members can "donate" to the yw administrators to help pay for daily backup expenses. I realize the vendors are probably paying for banner ads and other things, but I feel it's can also be part of the members responsibility.

Thanks YW for getting it back up so quickly. We can rebuild her. We have the technology !!

bikgerm
yet to be re-established....
Well said. Nobody will feel the same but we can't let the bastards grind us down. I wish we could go back, but it is what it is.
__________________


Obama Can't Gymkhana!
jclo3313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 04:27 PM   #15
jimtevin
Banned
 
Drives: Black Yaris LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Savannah, Georgia, USA
Posts: 10
*looks in* Is it safe?

Er, what happened?
jimtevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 04:30 PM   #16
specialeducator
 
specialeducator's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 Yaris sedan
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Harrisonburg, VA
Posts: 162
looks safe to me
specialeducator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 04:31 PM   #17
jimtevin
Banned
 
Drives: Black Yaris LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Savannah, Georgia, USA
Posts: 10
lol ok...hacked I guess? I might be able to help...I am an IT security guy for my job
jimtevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 04:55 PM   #18
specialeducator
 
specialeducator's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 Yaris sedan
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Harrisonburg, VA
Posts: 162
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimtevin View Post
lol ok...hacked I guess? I might be able to help...I am an IT security guy for my job
They might need your expertise
specialeducator is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:15 AM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.