Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > General Yaris / Vitz Discussion
  The Tire Rack

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-20-2008, 06:16 AM   #1
jambo101
 
jambo101's Avatar
 
Drives: yaris 08 sedan
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Montreal Canada
Posts: 1,286
Quote:
Originally Posted by dlinkwit27 View Post
Before I read the whole thread, THOSE OF YOU WHO DID NOT LOSE YOUR ACCOUNTS CHANGE YOUR PW ASAP!
Why would i need to change my password? and why have a lot of members changed their user names?
jambo101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 09:08 AM   #2
dlinkwit27
 
Drives: Yaris Hatchback
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Illinois
Posts: 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
Why would i need to change my password? and why have a lot of members changed their user names?
Because depending on what was taken they could have had a list of member names and passwords, which would mean they could take your account at a later date, or if you use the same password for multiple accounts with that name, they could use that to break into your e-mail, AIM, other boards, etc.
dlinkwit27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 01:27 AM   #3
Dess
 
Dess's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 Yaris Liftback Pearl Black!
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: 501, AR
Posts: 123
Wow, I been gone a long time. And back to 30 posts I am >.<
But a big thanks to the mods/admins to get this back up and going!!!

Rebuild! Weeee can doooo eeeeet!
__________________
Dess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 01:44 AM   #4
musiclysweet18
 
Drives: 2007 yaris sedan
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: santa maria, ca
Posts: 5
Send a message via AIM to musiclysweet18
Thumbs down Im sad

I never get on this site but I used to a lot when I first got my car, but im very upset about this. This was a great website for the Yaris lovers everywhere! Well I will try to help as much as I can now
musiclysweet18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 08:25 AM   #5
Klink10
 
Klink10's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Yaris Liftback
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: 910
Posts: 1,229
May I ask which vendor decided to leave. Also, I noted that kargoboy reposted but his business was YarisUniverse if I'm not mistaken. What a shame....felt like 9-11 all over again.

Okay upon further review delete about Kargoboy guess he decided to change to this instead of YarisUniverse.....My bad

Last edited by Klink10; 10-20-2008 at 08:31 PM.
Klink10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 09:13 AM   #6
hatchbackkid82
 
Drives: .
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: .
Posts: 1,828
This really blows. My post count dropped. So damn frustrating
hatchbackkid82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 11:57 AM   #7
Shroomster
'07 to '12:2 wipers to 1?
 
Shroomster's Avatar
 
Drives: '12 5-door LE & '14 5-door LE
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Orlando
Posts: 1,999
yeah....
Shroomster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 12:00 PM   #8
Shroomster
'07 to '12:2 wipers to 1?
 
Shroomster's Avatar
 
Drives: '12 5-door LE & '14 5-door LE
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Orlando
Posts: 1,999
no idea I don't remeber him being a douche either...but meh whatever....
Shroomster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 12:07 PM   #9
darthbauer
Not really here...
 
darthbauer's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 Blazing Blue S hatchback
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 1,062
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shroomster View Post
no idea I don't remeber him being a douche either...but meh whatever....


Apparently he is though. Oh well.
darthbauer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 02:00 PM   #10
sqcomp
Roadrunner Jr.
 
sqcomp's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Yaris S
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Back at home
Posts: 2,609
Send a message via AIM to sqcomp
*grumble*

Let's go find a FIT and turn it over on it's top!

Where'd I put my pitchfork?

J/K
__________________
“To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.”
― Thomas Paine
sqcomp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 03:04 PM   #11
advocate
 
Drives: car
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: location
Posts: 1,033
they can't keep us down, we're already on the bottom since we drive the shortest car on the market =)

way too many cool people and way too much good information for one hack to keep YW down. Although I had to re-register, the only thing I'm distraught over is the wealth of DIY and helpful posts lost, not that I lost my postcount or anything like that!

edit: hooray for 2nd time 1st post =)
advocate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 03:06 PM   #12
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください
 
KCALB SIRAY's Avatar
 
Drives: black sand lb
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 8,894
Quote:
Originally Posted by advocate View Post
they can't keep us down, we're already on the bottom since we drive the shortest car on the market =)

way too many cool people and way too much good information for one hack to keep YW down. Although I had to re-register, the only thing I'm distraught over is the wealth of DIY and helpful posts lost, not that I lost my postcount or anything like that!

edit: hooray for 2nd time 1st post =)
I agree, I lost some really good threads on DIY and tips.
KCALB SIRAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 03:35 PM   #13
Saggio
Top Notch!
 
Saggio's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Seattle WA,
Posts: 438
Im back as well. Time to rebuild.
Saggio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 03:45 PM   #14
pinky
 
pinky's Avatar
 
Drives: Toyota Yaris hatch 5 door red
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 10
Wow, I go away for a week and....Armageddon!

I have to say, it's extremely suspicious that the resident troll got banned again and then this happens...

Anywho, I'll start posting pics of my car today (I know you all want to see my new antenna mod ) and do my part in adding back to this forum.

Take care all!
pinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 03:53 PM   #15
Red Horse
 
Red Horse's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 Yaris sedan A/T
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Costa mesa, California
Posts: 353
No comment

Last edited by Red Horse; 10-20-2008 at 04:06 PM.
Red Horse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 05:49 PM   #16
Treyz
~ ambient one ~
 
Treyz's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 Bayou Yaris Liftback
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 1,046
Same thing happened to another Forum I was on a year or two ago. Unfortunately there was no back up so we lost 3 years worth of great times and info (site started back in winter of 2002).

Really sucks that that happened and people can't find other ways to quench their boredom(sp).
__________________
AMBIENTLIFESTYLE
Tri-State Sport Compact EZine

ambientlifestyle.com------------ambientlifestyle.ning.com

Micro Image
Store - Network - Online
microimageonline.com------------microimage.ning.com
Treyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 10:41 PM   #17
RagnaCaT
HacKers WanTed!
 
RagnaCaT's Avatar
 
Drives: Yaris S HB & Yaris S SD
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Villalba, Puerto Rico
Posts: 435
Uff! this is just bad but glad to see more and more people are coming back to help!
RagnaCaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 11:05 AM   #18
marcus
toyota
 
marcus's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Yaris RS Blazed
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: toronto, canada
Posts: 3,637
we should start with all the DIY!!!!post!
marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:15 AM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.