Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Old 03-25-2007, 11:01 PM   #19
Black Yaris
der Zeck

Drives: '05 Audi A4 1.8t quattro
I figured it was just the Georgis public school system it is one of the lowest in the country, that is why when I lived in Jonesboro, I was sent to private school, me no dumb dumb
Black Yaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 10:06 AM   #20
Yaris Revenge
GIGA...DRILL...BREAKER!!!

Drives: Lagann. ;P
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Yaris View Post
I figured it was just the Georgis public school system it is one of the lowest in the country, that is why when I lived in Jonesboro, I was sent to private school, me no dumb dumb
Hell, man, whatchu' need skoolin' for in Georgia? If you in N. Ga, you just gonna' wurk in tha carpet mills anyway!

Whoohoo, go Murray County! Highest teenage pregnancy rate in the whole U.S. of A! They may not know their readin' an' writin', but they sure know how to put Tab A into Slot B!

~YR
Old 03-26-2007, 12:23 PM   #21
Dragonacc

Drives: 07 Yaris LB, 70 Mach 1, 84 5.0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaris Revenge View Post
Hell, man, whatchu' need skoolin' for in Georgia? If you in N. Ga, you just gonna' wurk in tha carpet mills anyway!

Whoohoo, go Murray County! Highest teenage pregnancy rate in the whole U.S. of A! They may not know their readin' an' writin', but they sure know how to put Tab A into Slot B!

~YR

Georgia is full of stupid people, I went to government school and came out alright; there are a few exceptions to every rule.
Dragonacc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 04:11 PM   #22
Yaris Revenge
GIGA...DRILL...BREAKER!!!

Drives: Lagann. ;P
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonacc View Post
I went to government school and came out alright; there are a few exceptions to every rule.
Ooooh, so YOU say! But how do we know?!?

Just found out yesterday my favorite teacher at Murray High died last week... RIP Mr. Beasley!

~YR
Old 03-26-2007, 09:54 PM   #23
elsteverino889

Drives: 2007 Yaris sedan black
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonacc View Post

Georgia is full of stupid people, I went to government school and came out alright; there are a few exceptions to every rule.
I lived there for 2 years, they were the worst 2 years of my life.