Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Old 06-10-2007, 12:52 AM   #19
Kaotic Lazagna

Drives: '14 GT86, '08 Vitz
Quote:
Originally Posted by webomatics View Post
Thats when the asshole hits the brakes...
i profile the person first. lol...if i think they'll get freaked out, i'll do it. but if i think they can beat the crap out of me/or the type to brake, then i'll stay back a bit and just highbeam them a few times...lol
Kaotic Lazagna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 01:08 AM   #20
webomatics

Drives: SILVER BULLET
i hear ya man i move from NH to NJ a year ago there are some crazy ass people down here.
webomatics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 03:06 AM   #21
Kaotic Lazagna

Drives: '14 GT86, '08 Vitz
heh, crazy, stupid, rude? haha. i've experienced all three in Cali

crazy: Vallejo
stupid: Sacramento
rude: LA
Kaotic Lazagna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 06:31 AM   #22
blacksan

Drives: 07 Bayou Blue Liftback
Quote:
Originally Posted by death is my gift View Post
people are assholes.
Assholes are pretty much the same no matter where ya go. It's the people attached to them that makes me mad.
blacksan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 09:26 AM   #23
msagowitz

Drives: 07 Toyota Yaris Sedan
I totally understand. It's like, why do Asians charge me full price for the chicken that I ordered, but then serve me cat?
Old 06-10-2007, 02:10 PM   #24
webomatics

Drives: SILVER BULLET
Quote:
Originally Posted by msagowitz View Post
I totally understand. It's like, why do Asians charge me full price for the chicken that I ordered, but then serve me cat?
JAJA or dog for that matter
webomatics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 03:48 PM   #25
MudBug

Drives: 07 Yaris
Quote:
Originally Posted by yrsdrgn View Post
man. today while getting out of my driveway (basically 3/4 of my car's body on the road) some stupid white person driving a corvett honks hella times at me not letting me get out and then he drives fcking slow when i'm behind him. Then when coming home, there's this huge ass bump in the road right after a stop sign. I'm trying to diagonal it and another stupid white guy in a F.O.R.D truck just starts going and shakes his head. I would've done something but my mother and my sister were in the car so I couldn't.

This just goes to show that a lot of Americans have no respect for other people or other brand cars. People w/out courtesy for owners of small and lowered cars should not have a license. Jerks. I may have an asian car and I am an asian kid but I do know how to treat other people's cars with respect and I drive with respect to others as well. Only when I'm at a meet is when I can drive for playtime.

1.) You have some serious race bias issues.

2.) You live in SF and bad drivers is the only thing you can think of to whine about? WTF?
MudBug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 03:51 PM   #26
brickhardmeat
Lonesome Cowboy

Drives: 2007 WHITE HATCHBACK
Old 06-10-2007, 03:55 PM   #27
MudBug

Drives: 07 Yaris
Quote:
Originally Posted by eTiMaGo View Post
YES.

One of the dumbest movies I have ever seen, but the general idea seems to be such an accurate forecast of what will happen to humanity...

Come on, any hot, genius chick wanna procreate, just for the sake of making the world a better place?
I'm sure it can be directly linked to the quality of medical treatment today. It used to be that if you were stupid enough to try and run accross a 3 lane freeway you got hit and died, hopefully before breeding. Now the doctors save your life so you can spread your stupid genes around.

The avg IQ in the U.S. was steadily on the rise untill about 50 years ago when it started to level out (about 50 years after Medicine started making amazing advances). I wouldn't be suprised to find out that it is actually on the way down now.
MudBug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 07:05 PM   #28
yrsdrgn

Drives: 2007 Yaris
Send a message via AIM to yrsdrgn
Quote:
Originally Posted by MudBug View Post
1.) You have some serious race bias issues.

2.) You live in SF and bad drivers is the only thing you can think of to whine about? WTF?

Well, I my neighborhood is dominated by Asians. Rarely and white folk and the ones in my neighborhood are cool with everyone........and secondly, I don't drive into the bad areas of SF cuz I don't wanna have anything bad happen to my car. So, makes reason enough to whine about it haha. And wouldn't you jsut stop if you see a lowered car going over some fcking bump that the damn CITY doesn't bother fixing? I also drive my family's CR-V and i see lowered cars diagonal slowly over bumps all the time and it doesn't bother me.
Old 06-11-2007, 10:45 AM   #29
drifto

Drives: 07 5spd Yaris LB
Send a message via MSN to drifto
lol well try driving on the cross bronx expressway at any time of day. and youll get a five course meal of psycho honda shit box drivers, rock spewing 18 wheelers, half asleep t&lc drivers, slow moving construction vehicles, and every once and a while a street cleaning truck that instead of picking up the garbage and debris, makes it wet and shoots it out towards traffic.
so... all in all, some places are worse than others. you can let it stress you out or you can just try to stay cool. my commute sucks ballz. but for now i dont have a choice so i deal with it.

07 Yaris LB 5spd
AE86 Corolla GTS 5spd
http://microimage.ning.com/
http://www.microimageonline.com/store.html

Last edited by drifto; 06-11-2007 at 06:55 PM.
drifto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 12:26 PM   #30
tiksman

Drives: 07 Red Hatch
Quote:
Originally Posted by eTiMaGo View Post
I don't know whether to take that as a compliment or some kind of freaky stalker comment

Nope no stalker here

But you are in my favorite country. Where all my family is so I am a bit jealous.
tiksman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 12:33 PM   #31
redyaris
Shiny Chromey Coolness

Drives: 2007 Toyota Yaris Liftback
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiksman View Post
Anybody watch the movie Idiocracy? It is kind of funny but stupid. If you can get the plot of the movie you can see what is happining today . The smart people are dying out and the stupid multiply like a flock.

I live in the ATL and it gets worse everyday. I do not think it is our car 100%
I think it is people just dont care anymore. If I am going 70 someone wants to do 80. If I go 80 someone wants to go 90. I get cut off, tailgated and hogged in my lane by people that just dont care. Its not just the Yaris I get it in my Town & Country Mini Van also and also in my truck. Like office personel suffer from carpal tunnel. I suffer from road finger, It just keeps popping up.

Tiksman speaks the truth about ATL. Its a MAJOR reason im movin out! Tired of watching/reacting/avoiding dumbshits. It also cracks me up that the imbeciles here will shoot the finger at you after they cut you off, tailgate, and do insane moves. Ive had enough.