Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > General Yaris / Vitz Discussion
  The Tire Rack

Old 09-30-2009, 01:16 PM   #19
b_hickman11

Drives: 08 Sedan
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddongbap View Post
I think hes referring to how old the last response was, before yours. Which is pretty old.
b_hickman11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 02:50 PM   #20
ern-diz

Drives: 2007 Liftback
Quote:
Originally Posted by bender View Post
Yeah I was well aware of the date of the last post but I thought I would post the solution for anyone else who found it like I did when searching. Being a "NOOB" I guess I thought these forums were a place for poeple to help each other out, I guess they are just a place for people to respond with useless posts to piss off others who are looking for help. BENDER
lol don't catch feelings buddy, this is the internet...i wasn't attacking u and i said no offence, didn't i?...this site is about helping people but, those of us that have been here for awhile can't help but chuckle a little when we see someone respond to a post that has been dead for 2 years...if you brought it back to life (in what we jokingly refer to as a zombie thread lol) for the reasons you stated, then all respect due and i do hope it helps someone...it's just that in most cases it's a mistake made by newbs that don't check the date on the last post...nothing to get upset about tho, relax, it's all love
ern-diz is offline   Reply With Quote