![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Banned
Drives: LB Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OH
Posts: 7,787
|
It would give me an excuse to go back to the tattoo artist.
I want the turbo worse though.
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
der Zeck
Drives: '05 Audi A4 1.8t quattro Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Toledo, OH
Posts: 5,231
|
you have ink Chino?
I want to see pix, unless they are on your dick.... then I will pass
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Banned
Drives: LB Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OH
Posts: 7,787
|
No, tattoo artist = automotive paint technician.
I don't do tattoos.
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
der Zeck
Drives: '05 Audi A4 1.8t quattro Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Toledo, OH
Posts: 5,231
|
well I have new lips coming for the Toaster...... I think I am just going to 2 tone the whole car black and Salsa red
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: '08 Yaris Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
|
Hoping someone buys it who is going to pick it up. We got a big spring meet coming up at my house. =) (hint hint.. hehe)
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
![]() ![]() |
already selling the kit i will be shipping it out on saturday your check just cleared . i hope you have gray hound that is how your kit is coming.
thanks again laszlo |
|
|
|
|
#7 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: '08 Yaris Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
|
Ah crap, I don't have a greyhound. haha. I can make a trip for it though.
|
|
|
|
|
#8 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: '08 Yaris Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
|
Bump. Updated price. Kit is still on its way to me, but would like to sell before I go pick it up to just re-route the package to someone.
|
|
|
|
|
#9 |
|
I used to have 1700 posts
|
check PM
|
|
|
|
|
#10 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
__________________
EVERYBODY EVENTUALLY COMES BACK TO YARISWORLD...... |
|
|
|
|
#11 |
|
I used to have 1700 posts
|
how many others r there?
|
|
|
|
|
#12 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: '08 Yaris Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
|
|
|
|
|
|
#13 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
__________________
EVERYBODY EVENTUALLY COMES BACK TO YARISWORLD...... |
|
|
|
|
#14 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: '08 Yaris Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
|
|
|
|
|
|
#15 |
|
それを吸ってください
|
|
|
|
|
|
#16 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: '08 Yaris Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
|
|
|
|
|
|
#17 | |
|
I used to have 1700 posts
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#18 | |
|
I used to have 1700 posts
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Kaminari body kit installed, drums painted (pic) | BSPyaris | Photo-Video-Media Gallery | 36 | 01-01-2010 08:39 PM |
| Feeler: Kaminari lip kit | laszlo | Items for Sale by private party | 29 | 02-16-2009 09:54 AM |
| Black Friday | Bob_VT | Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions | 70 | 11-29-2008 07:07 AM |
| F.S. Kaminari lip kit for liftback | 3ne2nr | Items for Sale by private party | 11 | 09-23-2007 11:31 PM |
| F.S. Kaminari lip kit for liftback | 3ne2nr | NY / NJ/ CT / PA | 2 | 09-22-2007 12:09 AM |