![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#1 | |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 08 Yaris Sedan Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: California - Bay Area
Posts: 2,773
|
Quote:
Lastly I only use a microfiber waffle towel to dry the car. And I dont drag it along the paint but kinda spot dry. That way no scratches are left on the car. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Well, believe it or not, I use a high powered blower to dry my car. Literally, touch free
(Its really a shop vac put in the blowing port, but i dont see the blower police ![]() Yeah, i use to be really big into terry towels. Microfiber is FTW. However, I started buying a new soap sponge for every wash. If anyone is wondering, I became OCD about my washing techniques on my black chevy. For those of yall who have a black Yaris, you probably have already started seein the spider scratches. Its only the BEGINNING. Soon, you will be chest high in Scratch-X tubes and Meguires yellow pads |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 | |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 08 Yaris Sedan Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: California - Bay Area
Posts: 2,773
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|