![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#1 |
![]() Drives: 2007 Yaris Liftback Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 38
|
I think the only way it would change the sound would be if you got tips that faced downwards, might create a little extra noise.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 | |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Lonesome Cowboy
Drives: 2007 WHITE HATCHBACK Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Inner City, Dallas
Posts: 2,995
|
Just ordered my TRD tip. I think it looks very nice and after all it is a genuine Toyota part.
__________________
SPONSORED BY
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
The Hated One
Drives: 07 White Manual Sedan Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Oregon,USA
Posts: 390
|
how much does that TRD tip cost? you can buy a turbo style Dynomax muffler and 2" stainless steel tip and have it installed for 60 bucks where I live...I mean, the TRD tip probbly only costs 20 bucks, right?
I guess what I am wondering why you wouldn't get exhaust for performance and sound, only just throw a tip on it for looks only...
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Lonesome Cowboy
Drives: 2007 WHITE HATCHBACK Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Inner City, Dallas
Posts: 2,995
|
Right, the tip is just for looks. I'd rather not really jack with the exhaust. Doesn't seem worth it to me. I just like the shiny little tip. I think it is a nicer cleaner look. No big deal.
__________________
SPONSORED BY
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Exhaust Tip | RSboyz | Cosmetic Modifications (Exterior/Interior) | 8 | 09-16-2006 01:32 AM |
| can i / where to get factory switch for aftermarket fog lights? and exhaust tip q. | fantabulousbaby | Cosmetic Modifications (Exterior/Interior) | 22 | 08-29-2006 01:13 PM |
| Performance exhaust systems for yaris | aucorium | Performance Modifications | 6 | 08-16-2006 08:12 AM |
| Exhaust -- | Ziv | General Yaris / Vitz Discussion | 1 | 02-06-2006 12:57 PM |