Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > New YARIS Purchase Forum
  The Tire Rack

Old 02-06-2010, 05:10 PM   #19
bitz767

Drives: 2010 Black Manual 3 door
Thats good to hear. I never made it over to the service department so i dont know if they have them or not. I did notice a big scuff on the side of my car so it looks like im going to have to take a trip up to get that fixed. hopefully they wont give me shit because i noticed it the night i bought it
bitz767 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 05:18 PM   #20
DandiDani

Drives: 09' Meteorite liftback
Send a message via MSN to DandiDani
well that sux. theyve always been really good to us and theyre always joking around w my husband bcuz everytime he goes in he has sumtn new on the car. well lemme kno how that works out. what r ur future plans for ur car?
Old 02-06-2010, 07:28 PM   #21
bitz767

well its my daily driver, but ive got a few things planned. Lowering springs for sure. I also want to do some sort of pin striping on the car. I've got the colors set with black, white and yellow. I also want to get the windows tinted, lots of cosmetic things, not necessarily performance related.
Old 02-06-2010, 08:57 PM   #22
DandiDani

yeah i only plan on cosmetic things too. it will be great to have another modded yari in the area tho bcuz i was starting to think that me, RHDVIPbB, and my husband were the only ones.lol.
Old 02-07-2010, 12:08 AM   #23
bitz767

I'm not the most mechanically inclined person in the world, but i know my way around a car. I changed the transmission in my saturn and replaced the cylinder head as well, so I think i can do pretty much anything I need to. I'm thinking about getting some springs really soon and finishing up my stereo install (sub is not working for some reason). I am also going to make my own japanese license plate for the front of the car soon as well. What all have you done to yours so far?
Old 02-10-2010, 04:38 PM   #24
DandiDani

i havent done much to mine yet. i got a spoiler from garm-caliyaris installed. a cheap exhaust tip from wally world. added a vvt-i, trd badge. painted the toyota/yaris badges black...i will do the emblems too when im not to scared that i might break them.lol. ill probably have my husband take them off. tinted windows. i have some tanabe springs for the car that we will install as soon as it gets warmer.
Old 02-10-2010, 04:48 PM   #25
DandiDani

my husbands 07' sedan has L.E.D.Mirror Covers, FiberGlass BodyKit,Ventvisors,20%Tint,Altezza tail lights,18 inch Rims, Painted Brake Calipers and Drums (RED).Blacked out emblems/badges. Red Carbon Fiber DashKit, MAP and Dome L.E.D. lightbulbs, two 12" AmericanBass Subs, Pioneer (Premier) Amp., CAP.,TRD Springs, aFe Cold Air Intake, HK1 Exhaust, Viper Remote Start/Alarm System, projectors from garm-caliyaris, painted headlight housings black, spoiler like kaotics waiting for warmer weather to be installed, and i just got him a tanabe strut brace thats also waiting for some warmer weather.lol.
Old 02-10-2010, 05:44 PM   #26
bitz767

sweet, ive got my stereo and sub in and working. Im taking my car over to my friends garage now to put my yellow stripes on it!!!! I havent even had it a week and im already putting stripes on it lol
Old 02-10-2010, 05:59 PM   #27
DandiDani

thats awesome! post up some pictures once you get it done! i am excited to see how it turns out! maybe one day after all this snow melts we can have some sort of meet up
Old 02-10-2010, 09:30 PM   #28
bitz767

Ok, im riding without a dash kit now, its in the mail. I put my sub control knob in the panel by the e-brake. My sub sits in the back, but I can move it around if I need to.

Here is the beginnings of the striping on my car. Got the hood and the top done tonight, hopefully more to come tomorrow.
Attached Images

Old 02-10-2010, 09:41 PM   #29
DandiDani

interesting...cant wait to see pics of the finished project!