![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#1 |
![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 2009, auto, 4dr LB Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: S.E. New England
Posts: 291
|
Ok I'll jump in,
When I read about this I was disappointed on a couple of levels, first that these tress would be cut down and second and more amazing to me was this is NASA, NASA, these are supposed to be the best and brightest. The same guys who had that Mars Curiosity Rover doing all kinds of things a few weeks ago in order to land on the Martian surface. Here I watch that animation and think these guys couldn't have found a way to move this thing without hacking down all these trees. Put their collective heads together and "over engineer" a solution. I think perhaps they didn't see removing all those trees as a problem which needed a solution. If that was the case, it's a pretty sorry state of affairs. cheers Last edited by NEexpat; 09-05-2012 at 06:18 PM. |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 07 Yaris sedan Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Keremeos BC
Posts: 986
|
I live in logging country, and I see trucks go by in the dozens every day. Some of them have 3 of our old-growth trees on them, some of them have 600 "trees" (sticks, really) on them. The loggers/processors won't quit until the are all gone. One trucker told me, "Of course it will keep going! You will always need toilet paper, won't ya? The "supersoft" kind?" Why is "recycle" a four-letter word?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
If Its Not Blown It Sucks
|
Recycled toilet paper?????? One word "GROSS"
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 07 Yaris sedan Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Keremeos BC
Posts: 986
|
Okay, does "reprocessed" help with your sensitivities? Good grief...
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Tough Decision... repainting rims. | A1phazu1u | Cosmetic Modifications (Exterior/Interior) | 10 | 09-06-2011 04:25 PM |
| Dumb Question | GeneralDon7 | Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions | 12 | 05-03-2009 02:16 AM |
| dumb question about wipers lol | kuyachris84 | General Yaris / Vitz Discussion | 19 | 04-23-2009 07:12 PM |
| Decision time! | otterhere | New YARIS Purchase Forum | 7 | 11-05-2008 11:16 PM |
| i know this is a dumb question about CIAs | Sway84 | Performance Modifications | 7 | 06-04-2007 06:58 AM |