Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > DIY / Maintenance / Service
  The Tire Rack

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-17-2014, 06:59 PM   #1
Exiwolfman
 
Exiwolfman's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Yaris
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Wasaga beach
Posts: 1,615
Good luck with that cos when it comes to warranty they will only do what's required for that car .

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
Exiwolfman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 06:03 AM   #2
Solid T D
 
Drives: 08 3dr Yaris S"arah"
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Gardena, CA
Posts: 40
A couple of questions.
- If I go to my local dealer and ask them for a list of the recalls, would they provide them?
- Do I have to be under warranty for them to fix the issues(even if I have to find the recalls on my own)?
Solid T D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 06:15 AM   #3
CTScott
ULTIMATE
 
CTScott's Avatar
 
Drives: 09 5dr LB, 2x 08 3dr LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: USA, CT
Posts: 13,450
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solid T D View Post
A couple of questions.
- If I go to my local dealer and ask them for a list of the recalls, would they provide them?
- Do I have to be under warranty for them to fix the issues(even if I have to find the recalls on my own)?
For recalls - Yes on both. For service bulletins, typically no on both.
__________________
CTScott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 01:04 PM   #4
spookybathtub
 
Drives: 2007 Yaris HB
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: California
Posts: 105
You can also look them up yourself at http://www.toyota.com/owners/web/pag...ources/recalls
spookybathtub is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
I finally cracked the Odometer and SRS ECU code CTScott DIY / Maintenance / Service 22 10-27-2016 01:50 AM
SRS warning light - any guesses? Goose DIY / Maintenance / Service 15 03-24-2014 01:57 AM
How many forum posters does it take to change a light bulb? silver_echo Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions 25 06-27-2011 01:50 AM
LED'n it out (warning...big pics) custom Lftback Photo-Video-Media Gallery 9 05-24-2010 03:41 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:13 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.