![]() |
|
|
|
#19 | |||||||||||
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Really enjoying reading everyone's firsts lol. Doubly glad I decided to make this post. Keep 'em coming! |
|||||||||||
|
|
|
|
|
#20 |
|
Super Moderator
Drives: 2014 White VITZ Join Date: May 2007
Location: Huntington Bch, CA
Posts: 4,936
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#21 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#22 |
|
Super Moderator
Drives: 2014 White VITZ Join Date: May 2007
Location: Huntington Bch, CA
Posts: 4,936
|
I travelled around Japan in a 1992 Expo (named a Chariot in Japan)... and indeed, it "was actually a great little car."
|
|
|
|
|
|
#23 | |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
I bet. Good looking ride. SR20DE is what the Infinity G20's came with, right? |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#24 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Bump in the name of those good first car stories...
|
|
|
|
|
|
#25 |
|
Super Moderator
Drives: 2014 White VITZ Join Date: May 2007
Location: Huntington Bch, CA
Posts: 4,936
|
Not my first car, but my first really practical car. I bought a brand new 1978 Datsun 510 when I decided to return to school full-time. Drove this car for 4 years in Montreal and then 2 years in California. It was a great 2-door hatchback with a 5-speed stick... which was very rare way back then. The car proved exceptionally reliable with not a single problem for the 6 years I owned it. Plus, IMHO, it was a nice looking car!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#26 | |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#27 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 2016 SE Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Silicon Valley
Posts: 1,166
|
first vehicle
![]() first car ![]() first cool car
|
|
|
|
|
|
#28 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Another Pinto; nice!
Good grief, that 'cuda, tho. |
|
|
|
|
|
#29 |
![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 2016 Yaris 3 Dr Super White Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: SoFloYo
Posts: 259
|
Awesome cars guys and gals! Personally, I owned a 1989 Ford Escort LX that was baby blue for a first car. I was in high school and it was a good deal I got from a family friend that owned a Ford dealership. It was actually responsible for my love of small hatchbacks and rally cars. My second car was a 1986 Mazda RX-7, which I loved. It was mostly restored with new paint, new engine, GAB Motorsport wheels, and full custom dual exhaust. It was a mean car and made my neighbors hate me in the morning when I started it up (BRAP BRAP BRAP!!!) my third was a 2001 Ford Focus that I had lowered with Eibach's and mounted Ford Escort RS Cosworth rims on. I own my Yaris and my mother's old 73 Ford Mustang that's all original, California car with numbers matching. I hope to restore it and use it for my cruiser. Keep the cool cars coming, I'm really enjoying this thread.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#30 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Cool little Ford hatchy, thanks for sharing.
That RX7 sounds awesome. The 2nd and 3rd gen's are some of my all time favorite cars. |
|
|
|
|
|
#31 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Any of you new members checking in these days have a first car story and pics?
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| ImportRacer88's Photo Scavenger Hunt | ImportRacer88 | General Yaris / Vitz Discussion | 8 | 02-28-2012 04:19 AM |
| Car Buying Scams | nemelek | Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions | 1 | 09-29-2011 08:01 PM |
| Jerkratt - Photo Scavenger Hunt | Jerkratt | Photo-Video-Media Gallery | 3 | 03-04-2009 09:03 AM |
| Darb - Photo Scavenger Hunt | Darb | Photo-Video-Media Gallery | 3 | 03-01-2009 09:02 PM |