![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
||||||||
| View Poll Results: What do you think of frame braces | |||
| Frame braces work and improve handling of a Yaris. |
|
1 | 100.00% |
| Frame braces are not effective on a Yaris. |
|
0 | 0% |
| Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll | |||
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
![]() ![]() Drives: 2015 Toyota Yaris LE Hatchie Join Date: Oct 2021
Location: So. Cal. Ventura
Posts: 91
|
I received my rear frame braces from Cusco and I will post Pictures when I install them.
(Cusco part # 901 492 RS = website: https://shop.redline360.com/cdn/shop...g?v=1666134287 ) |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
![]() ![]() Drives: 2015 Toyota Yaris LE Hatchie Join Date: Oct 2021
Location: So. Cal. Ventura
Posts: 91
|
I also received a 1.5 inch lift kit for my Yaris from Prius off road.
The kit is made from billet aluminum and is well made. I will give my opinion on fit and finish after installation. https://priusoffroad.com/products/ol...prius-yaris-xd |
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| DIY - Carbon fiber wrapping | Brian | Wash, Wax, Detailing, Exterior Repairs | 15 | 07-10-2016 12:34 PM |
| WTB: Stock exhaust back part thing | hasher22 | Australia | 6 | 04-23-2010 06:53 AM |
| NEED HELP - Yaris suspension part | Trish | General Yaris / Vitz Discussion | 10 | 11-07-2009 01:44 PM |
| Back hurt? | yarswiss | Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions | 10 | 11-14-2008 04:39 PM |