Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-16-2007, 11:42 AM   #19
SpoiledBrat
 
SpoiledBrat's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 yaris hatchback
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Rochester, NH
Posts: 17
Well I am glad your weekend was good too Sherryberry. I like curling up and watching movies too. I think I will do that tonight as a matter of fact lol.
SpoiledBrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
weekend mods cali yaris Cosmetic Modifications (Exterior/Interior) 23 06-03-2011 11:15 AM
goin to wasaga beach the 28th weekend Sway84 Canada 1 07-21-2007 10:29 AM
long weekend uncleyaris Canada 10 05-21-2007 06:23 PM
Weekend Pictures jamal1984 Photo-Video-Media Gallery 3 05-18-2007 10:07 PM
Toyota plans hybrid that runs on batteries hhcchen Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions 2 07-22-2006 01:35 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:44 AM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.