Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-16-2008, 09:58 AM   #1
33OH
 
Drives: '08 Yaris
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
I keep Ramen here in case I forget my lunch. Except I just go out to eat every day. Way to save money! Woo!
33OH is offline  
Old 12-16-2008, 10:01 AM   #2
lita_g
 
lita_g's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 Yaris HB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Deland, FL
Posts: 266
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryank View Post
I keep Ramen here in case I forget my lunch. Except I just go out to eat every day. Way to save money! Woo!
I also have some ramen here, I usually bring in leftovers or a sandwich though, I am kind of cheap though
lita_g is offline  
Old 12-16-2008, 10:03 AM   #3
33OH
 
Drives: '08 Yaris
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
I spend about $5.00 a day on lunch. But I make up for it usually by not going out for dinner.
33OH is offline  
Old 12-16-2008, 10:05 AM   #4
lita_g
 
lita_g's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 Yaris HB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Deland, FL
Posts: 266
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryank View Post
I spend about $5.00 a day on lunch. But I make up for it usually by not going out for dinner.
I cook almost every day, sometimes we order take out but not more than once a week. It's crazy but even if we have to incomes we seem to spend more money being married than when we were single (mortgage is a killer).
lita_g is offline  
Old 12-16-2008, 10:03 AM   #5
33OH
 
Drives: '08 Yaris
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
It's 26 degrees here. Not too bad. =/
33OH is offline  
Old 12-16-2008, 10:06 AM   #6
lita_g
 
lita_g's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 Yaris HB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Deland, FL
Posts: 266
70 degrees over here, and it's supposed to be close to 80 tomorrow, we're going to Seaworld so it sounds like the weather will cooperate =)
lita_g is offline  
Old 12-16-2008, 10:11 AM   #7
m911gt
Carless in Chicago
 
m911gt's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 Blk LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Chicago
Posts: 2,479
Quote:
Originally Posted by lita_g View Post
70 degrees over here, and it's supposed to be close to 80 tomorrow, we're going to Seaworld so it sounds like the weather will cooperate =)
i'll be in st petersburg on friday! can't wait
__________________
Wanted: Forced Induction

Some say that he is the secret love child of Ferrari and Porsche, and others say that he would lap James May twice in a 1/4 mile drag race. All we know is that he is called The Stig.
m911gt is offline  
Old 12-16-2008, 10:07 AM   #8
33OH
 
Drives: '08 Yaris
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
I just buy those little $1.00 party pizza things that taste like cardboard. That's my dinner every night.

I only go out for lunch because I need a break during the day.
33OH is offline  
Old 12-16-2008, 10:10 AM   #9
lita_g
 
lita_g's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 Yaris HB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Deland, FL
Posts: 266
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryank View Post
I just buy those little $1.00 party pizza things that taste like cardboard. That's my dinner every night.

I only go out for lunch because I need a break during the day.
I don't know how you do it, I tried one of those little pizzas when I was new in the country because they looked neat......never again. I'm not a fan of frozen dinners (too much sodium) and would go broke if we ate out all the time, and fortunately I enjoy cooking and usually end up making enough to have leftovers for the next day's lunch. Sometimes I am too lazy to cook though, this week the husband is off from work, so he's in charge...... I'm getting ready for bachelor-style food
lita_g is offline  
Old 12-16-2008, 10:13 AM   #10
33OH
 
Drives: '08 Yaris
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
I used to cook every night for my fiance` (when I had one, T.T). But now I'm at home alone every night. So I don't cook for just myself.

My brother lives with me now, but he goes to work just before I get home from work. And he gets off when I'm sleeping already.
33OH is offline  
Old 12-16-2008, 10:47 AM   #11
TgrChica7
Need to sell my Yaris :(
 
TgrChica7's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 Yaris S
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Douglassville, PA/Hereford, AZ
Posts: 344
Send a message via AIM to TgrChica7
at home... day off... and a migrane...
TgrChica7 is offline  
Old 12-16-2008, 10:49 AM   #12
33OH
 
Drives: '08 Yaris
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
Quote:
Originally Posted by TgrChica7 View Post
at home... day off... and a migrane...
You seem to always have a migraine on your days off. =(
33OH is offline  
Old 12-16-2008, 10:55 AM   #13
TgrChica7
Need to sell my Yaris :(
 
TgrChica7's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 Yaris S
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Douglassville, PA/Hereford, AZ
Posts: 344
Send a message via AIM to TgrChica7
yeah i know... it sucks
TgrChica7 is offline  
Old 12-16-2008, 11:01 AM   #14
m911gt
Carless in Chicago
 
m911gt's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 Blk LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Chicago
Posts: 2,479
haha, before i left for school i decided to try the mailbox one more time...and i got it open! i thought i was going to break something trying to get the lock unstuck.
__________________
Wanted: Forced Induction

Some say that he is the secret love child of Ferrari and Porsche, and others say that he would lap James May twice in a 1/4 mile drag race. All we know is that he is called The Stig.
m911gt is offline  
Old 12-16-2008, 11:09 AM   #15
SIPNGAS
I LOVE my Yaris!
 
SIPNGAS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
Send a message via MSN to SIPNGAS Send a message via Yahoo to SIPNGAS
Quote:
Originally Posted by m911gt View Post
haha, before i left for school i decided to try the mailbox one more time...and i got it open! i thought i was going to break something trying to get the lock unstuck.
Your mail carrier will be happy.
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are.

Lisa
aka SIPNGAS
SIPNGAS is offline  
Old 12-16-2008, 11:13 AM   #16
33OH
 
Drives: '08 Yaris
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
Quote:
Originally Posted by m911gt View Post
haha, before i left for school i decided to try the mailbox one more time...and i got it open! i thought i was going to break something trying to get the lock unstuck.
Hurray for Matt! Luckily, my mailbox is inside of a business. I just walk in and grab it.
33OH is offline  
Old 12-16-2008, 11:30 AM   #17
33OH
 
Drives: '08 Yaris
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
Lunch soon. Heading to Subway. =)
33OH is offline  
Old 12-16-2008, 11:54 AM   #18
SIPNGAS
I LOVE my Yaris!
 
SIPNGAS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
Send a message via MSN to SIPNGAS Send a message via Yahoo to SIPNGAS
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryank View Post
Lunch soon. Heading to Subway. =)
NO way! lol

I'm sitting here wondering WHY this day day is soooo slow.
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are.

Lisa
aka SIPNGAS
SIPNGAS is offline  
Closed Thread


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:47 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.