Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2008, 03:48 PM   #1
33OH
 
Drives: '08 Yaris
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
Quote:
Originally Posted by jclo3313 View Post
Sweating my socks off. It's like 180 at 6000% humidity here. Damn I wish it were cold.
I'm freezing. 65 in the office.
33OH is offline  
Old 12-17-2008, 04:14 PM   #2
jclo3313
Super Moderator
 
jclo3313's Avatar
 
Drives: Absolutely red Liftback
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodstock, Ga
Posts: 7,816
Send a message via Yahoo to jclo3313
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryank View Post
I'm freezing. 65 in the office.
I had the A/C on this morning on my way to work. I hate humidity. X.X
__________________


Obama Can't Gymkhana!
jclo3313 is offline  
Old 12-17-2008, 04:25 PM   #3
PreciousPups4U
I really LOVE this car!!!
 
PreciousPups4U's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 Bayou Blue LB AT
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Lexington, SC USA
Posts: 887
I am with you, jclo. It's 74F here right now. Isn't it only a week until Christmas? What is up with that?

I DO NOT want the ice and snow stuff they are having up North and Midwest though just to be clear. Photos are good for me.
__________________
Cindy


“If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.” - Will Rogers

PreciousPups4U is offline  
Old 12-17-2008, 03:39 PM   #4
ChinoCharles
Banned
 
Drives: LB
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OH
Posts: 7,787
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryank View Post
Haha. Why so many accounts?
I don't know. I don't understand WOW.
ChinoCharles is offline  
Old 12-17-2008, 03:48 PM   #5
33OH
 
Drives: '08 Yaris
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChinoCharles View Post
I don't know. I don't understand WOW.
I just have one account and I do just fine. It's like $15 per month per account.
33OH is offline  
Old 12-17-2008, 04:03 PM   #6
33OH
 
Drives: '08 Yaris
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
Getting a review. Wish me luck. =X
33OH is offline  
Old 12-17-2008, 04:24 PM   #7
33OH
 
Drives: '08 Yaris
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
Just got my review for work. Have to read 3 books on how to not be so outspoken. Other than that they love me. Hooray!

And she said I'm the best graphic designer she has ever worked with, and the only one who didn't go to college.
33OH is offline  
Old 12-17-2008, 04:31 PM   #8
jclo3313
Super Moderator
 
jclo3313's Avatar
 
Drives: Absolutely red Liftback
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodstock, Ga
Posts: 7,816
Send a message via Yahoo to jclo3313
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryank View Post
Just got my review for work. Have to read 3 books on how to not be so outspoken. Other than that they love me. Hooray!

And she said I'm the best graphic designer she has ever worked with, and the only one who didn't go to college.
Good deal brother.
__________________


Obama Can't Gymkhana!
jclo3313 is offline  
Old 12-17-2008, 04:32 PM   #9
33OH
 
Drives: '08 Yaris
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
Quote:
Originally Posted by jclo3313 View Post
Good deal brother.
Thanks.

Still bummed about the reading the books part though. Now I'll be posting page numbers like Charles.
33OH is offline  
Old 12-17-2008, 04:26 PM   #10
33OH
 
Drives: '08 Yaris
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
So far we're just having cold and cloudy with hardly any snow. It's 32 out right now.
33OH is offline  
Old 12-17-2008, 04:41 PM   #11
33OH
 
Drives: '08 Yaris
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
Out of here. Later all.

Have a fantastic night!
33OH is offline  
Old 12-17-2008, 04:43 PM   #12
jclo3313
Super Moderator
 
jclo3313's Avatar
 
Drives: Absolutely red Liftback
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodstock, Ga
Posts: 7,816
Send a message via Yahoo to jclo3313
X2 cya later kids!
__________________


Obama Can't Gymkhana!
jclo3313 is offline  
Old 12-17-2008, 06:44 PM   #13
*MAD DOG*
 
*MAD DOG*'s Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Victoria, Australia
Posts: 6,412
Send a message via MSN to *MAD DOG*
Union Official at work giving us the Merry Christmas and the usual talk.
__________________


"Manual labour is not for me. In fact i'm not even sure non manual work is either." -Anthony Linton

Check out ▬▬► I like I like ◄▬▬ for more fun on Facebook
*MAD DOG* is offline  
Old 12-17-2008, 07:09 PM   #14
SIPNGAS
I LOVE my Yaris!
 
SIPNGAS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
Send a message via MSN to SIPNGAS Send a message via Yahoo to SIPNGAS
I'm home. Caroline (my youngest) brought a Christmas gift home from school for me and INSISTED I open it tonight. I tried to argue, saying it wasn't Christmas but that really upset her. So, I opened the kid colored bag to find a beautiful ornament inside. It's perfect for the tree. She's almost 8, so I won't be getting many more of these kinds of ornaments and they really are my favorite on the tree.
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are.

Lisa
aka SIPNGAS
SIPNGAS is offline  
Old 12-17-2008, 07:38 PM   #15
PreciousPups4U
I really LOVE this car!!!
 
PreciousPups4U's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 Bayou Blue LB AT
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Lexington, SC USA
Posts: 887
Quote:
Originally Posted by SIPNGAS View Post
I'm home. Caroline (my youngest) brought a Christmas gift home from school for me and INSISTED I open it tonight. I tried to argue, saying it wasn't Christmas but that really upset her. So, I opened the kid colored bag to find a beautiful ornament inside. It's perfect for the tree. She's almost 8, so I won't be getting many more of these kinds of ornaments and they really are my favorite on the tree.
Enjoy, they grow up really fast. Hard to believe my baby is 17 and her sister is 22. I never get ornaments or anything handmade. Last year I did get a gift certificate for a day at the spa and a massage. That was pretty good, too.
__________________
Cindy


“If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.” - Will Rogers

PreciousPups4U is offline  
Old 12-17-2008, 07:36 PM   #16
Bob_VT
 
Bob_VT's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 Yaris LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Vermont
Posts: 1,704
You know I have not thought of those special ornaments in years ;) That's great.
__________________
some people are little slinkies. . . . .they are really good for nothing. . . .but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.


Come to the DARKSIDE..... We have candy
Bob_VT is offline  
Old 12-17-2008, 07:55 PM   #17
Bob_VT
 
Bob_VT's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 Yaris LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Vermont
Posts: 1,704
LOL in my future are ornaments from the grandchildren!!!

Lisa you need to post a picture of it!
__________________
some people are little slinkies. . . . .they are really good for nothing. . . .but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.


Come to the DARKSIDE..... We have candy
Bob_VT is offline  
Old 12-17-2008, 08:47 PM   #18
dvlnblkdrs
Shush!
 
dvlnblkdrs's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 toyota yaris
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: orange, ca
Posts: 3,521
Send a message via AIM to dvlnblkdrs Send a message via Yahoo to dvlnblkdrs
just got home.. got my new plates on.. no pix since its raining and dark out.. but they are sexy...
__________________
"Kids sure like the devil these days"




dvlnblkdrs is offline  
Closed Thread


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:47 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.