![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#1 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: '08 Yaris Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
help! my Yaris shrunk!
Drives: 12 Hot Lava iQ/07 Jade Vios Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: SoCal
Posts: 1,748
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
help! my Yaris shrunk!
Drives: 12 Hot Lava iQ/07 Jade Vios Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: SoCal
Posts: 1,748
|
Whatever. That's what I call Matt though
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: '08 Yaris Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
I LOVE my Yaris!
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
|
LOL
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are. Lisa aka SIPNGAS |
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
help! my Yaris shrunk!
Drives: 12 Hot Lava iQ/07 Jade Vios Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: SoCal
Posts: 1,748
|
LOL. Tell me how that goes.
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: '08 Yaris Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
|
Only 3 weeks until he comes here. I'll let you know.
![]() And I just realized I'll be getting a tattoo the day he gets here. So not sure what time they were planning on being here, but I might be doing that. T.T |
|
|
|
|
#8 |
|
help! my Yaris shrunk!
Drives: 12 Hot Lava iQ/07 Jade Vios Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: SoCal
Posts: 1,748
|
Stop making me jealous Ryan
|
|
|
|
|
#9 |
|
それを吸ってください
|
trying to figure out where to have lunch
|
|
|
|
|
#10 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: '08 Yaris Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
|
^ Subway!!!!
Okay all, i'm out. Have a great Christmas!!!!!!! |
|
|
|
|
#11 |
|
Super Moderator
Drives: Absolutely red Liftback Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodstock, Ga
Posts: 7,816
|
Later Ryan.
__________________
Obama Can't Gymkhana! |
|
|
|
|
#12 |
|
それを吸ってください
|
Happy halloween
|
|
|
|
|
#13 |
|
I LOVE my Yaris!
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
|
Merry Christmas, Ryan!
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are. Lisa aka SIPNGAS |
|
|
|
|
#14 |
|
I LOVE my Yaris!
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
|
Mike, just because the Grim Reaper called your cell...
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are. Lisa aka SIPNGAS |
|
|
|
|
#15 |
|
それを吸ってください
|
|
|
|
|
|
#16 |
|
それを吸ってください
|
Adios people! Merry Christmas to all, and to all....uh.........well, just be safe!
|
|
|
|
|
#17 |
|
Banned
Drives: LB Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OH
Posts: 7,787
|
I have to go buy my Xmas cards and wrap gifts, then I'm going to watch Ray and prep my stomach for the insane amount of alcohol we'll consume over the next three days. Hey, the important thing is we do it as a family.
![]() I've also got a documentary called "Heavy Metal in Baghdad" to watch tonight. That should be AWESOME. |
|
|
|
|
#18 |
|
Super Moderator
Drives: Absolutely red Liftback Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodstock, Ga
Posts: 7,816
|
I too am preping for a sever case of liver abuse. I wonder if I'll turn yellow this year?
__________________
Obama Can't Gymkhana! |
|
|
![]() |
|
|