Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-24-2008, 05:53 PM   #1
Rain
help! my Yaris shrunk!
 
Rain's Avatar
 
Drives: 12 Hot Lava iQ/07 Jade Vios
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: SoCal
Posts: 1,748
Bored... thinking of knitting another scarf. lol.
but running out of occasions to use as an excuse
Rain is offline  
Old 12-24-2008, 05:59 PM   #2
SIPNGAS
I LOVE my Yaris!
 
SIPNGAS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
Send a message via MSN to SIPNGAS Send a message via Yahoo to SIPNGAS
I'm bored, too. And I'm finding out I'm not very entertaining without someone else to talk to. :o/

A scarf....do you really need a scarf in California? (kidding..really...)
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are.

Lisa
aka SIPNGAS
SIPNGAS is offline  
Old 12-24-2008, 06:00 PM   #3
Rain
help! my Yaris shrunk!
 
Rain's Avatar
 
Drives: 12 Hot Lava iQ/07 Jade Vios
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: SoCal
Posts: 1,748
LOL Lisa.. you know where the scarfs are going
Rain is offline  
Old 12-24-2008, 06:08 PM   #4
SIPNGAS
I LOVE my Yaris!
 
SIPNGAS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
Send a message via MSN to SIPNGAS Send a message via Yahoo to SIPNGAS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain View Post
LOL Lisa.. you know where the scarfs are going
LOL

he needs more than one? Are you knitting the days of the week into them to keep him on track?
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are.

Lisa
aka SIPNGAS
SIPNGAS is offline  
Old 12-24-2008, 06:15 PM   #5
Rain
help! my Yaris shrunk!
 
Rain's Avatar
 
Drives: 12 Hot Lava iQ/07 Jade Vios
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: SoCal
Posts: 1,748
I don't know if he needs more than one.. I just feel like making them so...
Oh well, this is just the second one though.. It takes me forever to finish
Rain is offline  
Old 12-24-2008, 06:43 PM   #6
ChinoCharles
Banned
 
Drives: LB
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OH
Posts: 7,787
While I'm drunk, I wanted to take this shameless opportunity to let you all know how highly I think of the membership on this forum. You guys are the absolute fuckin' greatest. Cheers all!!!!!!
ChinoCharles is offline  
Old 12-24-2008, 06:57 PM   #7
Rain
help! my Yaris shrunk!
 
Rain's Avatar
 
Drives: 12 Hot Lava iQ/07 Jade Vios
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: SoCal
Posts: 1,748
Need to get ready for family get together... argh. hate these things
Rain is offline  
Old 12-24-2008, 06:58 PM   #8
ChinoCharles
Banned
 
Drives: LB
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OH
Posts: 7,787
I don't make typos no matter how much I drink. The beauty of editing.
ChinoCharles is offline  
Old 12-24-2008, 07:00 PM   #9
SIPNGAS
I LOVE my Yaris!
 
SIPNGAS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
Send a message via MSN to SIPNGAS Send a message via Yahoo to SIPNGAS
Merry Christmas, Charles....the greatest Moderator/Slacker I know.

;o)
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are.

Lisa
aka SIPNGAS
SIPNGAS is offline  
Old 12-24-2008, 08:25 PM   #10
*MAD DOG*
 
*MAD DOG*'s Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Victoria, Australia
Posts: 6,412
Send a message via MSN to *MAD DOG*
Just opened my christmas gifts.
__________________


"Manual labour is not for me. In fact i'm not even sure non manual work is either." -Anthony Linton

Check out ▬▬► I like I like ◄▬▬ for more fun on Facebook
*MAD DOG* is offline  
Old 12-24-2008, 09:09 PM   #11
SIPNGAS
I LOVE my Yaris!
 
SIPNGAS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
Send a message via MSN to SIPNGAS Send a message via Yahoo to SIPNGAS
Quote:
Originally Posted by *MAD DOG* View Post
Just opened my christmas gifts.
Yay! What did you get?
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are.

Lisa
aka SIPNGAS
SIPNGAS is offline  
Old 12-24-2008, 11:56 PM   #12
*MAD DOG*
 
*MAD DOG*'s Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Victoria, Australia
Posts: 6,412
Send a message via MSN to *MAD DOG*
Quote:
Originally Posted by SIPNGAS View Post
Yay! What did you get?
A big bottle of Joop aftershave, A Hummer Queen size bed sheet set with pillow cases (I love Hummers), a Hummer duffle bag and more stuff.
__________________


"Manual labour is not for me. In fact i'm not even sure non manual work is either." -Anthony Linton

Check out ▬▬► I like I like ◄▬▬ for more fun on Facebook
*MAD DOG* is offline  
Old 12-24-2008, 09:02 PM   #13
Black Yaris
der Zeck
 
Black Yaris's Avatar
 
Drives: '05 Audi A4 1.8t quattro
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Toledo, OH
Posts: 5,231
I am drinking as well.... just waiting for the wife to get home from work.... only thing bad about her working in a hospital, it never closes
__________________
Black Yaris is offline  
Old 12-24-2008, 09:56 PM   #14
Black Yaris
der Zeck
 
Black Yaris's Avatar
 
Drives: '05 Audi A4 1.8t quattro
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Toledo, OH
Posts: 5,231
everyone, please read this thread
http://www.yarisworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12137
I could not stop laughing while reading it
__________________
Black Yaris is offline  
Old 12-25-2008, 12:02 AM   #15
LtNoogie
 
LtNoogie's Avatar
 
Drives: '08 Bayou Blue LB AT
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: West Hills, CA
Posts: 2,517
Civilian Hummer or military HMMWV?
__________________
aFe Intake | Blitz Supercharger | Megan Header | TRD Exhaust | NST Pulley Set
TRD Shocks/Struts | Tanabe NF210 Springs | TRD Sway Bar | Motegi TRAKLITE wheels | Kuhmo Ecsta XS
R1 Concepts slotted rotors | Carbotech 1521 brake pads | stainless steel brake lines | Seibon vented carbon fiber hood
LtNoogie is offline  
Old 12-25-2008, 02:02 AM   #16
*MAD DOG*
 
*MAD DOG*'s Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Victoria, Australia
Posts: 6,412
Send a message via MSN to *MAD DOG*
Quote:
Originally Posted by LtNoogie View Post
Civilian Hummer or military HMMWV?
Civy Hummer. I love em all though. If i was to get one, which i wont, i'd get it painted in snow camo.
__________________


"Manual labour is not for me. In fact i'm not even sure non manual work is either." -Anthony Linton

Check out ▬▬► I like I like ◄▬▬ for more fun on Facebook
*MAD DOG* is offline  
Old 12-25-2008, 04:38 AM   #17
Rain
help! my Yaris shrunk!
 
Rain's Avatar
 
Drives: 12 Hot Lava iQ/07 Jade Vios
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: SoCal
Posts: 1,748
Anything but sleeping x_x
Rain is offline  
Old 12-25-2008, 05:42 AM   #18
TEHxFALLEN V1.2
Banned
 
TEHxFALLEN V1.2's Avatar
 
Drives: '08 Lexus IS-F
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Calabasas, CA
Posts: 1,890
Send a message via AIM to TEHxFALLEN V1.2
Trying to help my girlfriend find the right used car.
__________________
DON'T LIKE ME? TAKE A SEAT WITH THE REST OF THE BITCHES WHO ARE WAITING FOR ME TO GIVE A FUCK.

Sponsored by: Micro Image
http://microimageonline.com
TEHxFALLEN V1.2 is offline  
Closed Thread


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:25 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.