![]() |
|
|
|
#5059 |
|
Super Moderator
Drives: Absolutely red Liftback Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodstock, Ga
Posts: 7,816
|
Back from lunch wishing that I could watch TPB again.
__________________
Obama Can't Gymkhana! |
|
|
|
|
#5060 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Just woke up. Hi everyone!
__________________
![]() "Manual labour is not for me. In fact i'm not even sure non manual work is either." -Anthony Linton Check out ▬▬► I like I like ◄▬▬ for more fun on Facebook |
|
|
|
|
#5061 |
|
Super Moderator
Drives: Absolutely red Liftback Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodstock, Ga
Posts: 7,816
|
Hello and good bye. I'm out of here. Good night.
__________________
Obama Can't Gymkhana! |
|
|
|
|
#5062 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Good night
__________________
![]() "Manual labour is not for me. In fact i'm not even sure non manual work is either." -Anthony Linton Check out ▬▬► I like I like ◄▬▬ for more fun on Facebook |
|
|
|
|
#5063 |
![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: Scion xA Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: G-Hills, So Cal
Posts: 247
|
im bored watching tv. deciding if i should get some food right now or wait.
|
|
|
|
|
#5064 |
|
I LOVE my Yaris!
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
|
Haven't seen you in a while...how are you?
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are. Lisa aka SIPNGAS |
|
|
|
|
#5065 |
|
Banned
Drives: LB Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OH
Posts: 7,787
|
T minus 60 minutes.
|
|
|
|
|
#5066 |
|
I LOVE my Yaris!
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
|
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are. Lisa aka SIPNGAS |
|
|
|
|
#5067 |
|
Carless in Chicago
|
looking at vacation pictures
__________________
Wanted: Forced Induction Some say that he is the secret love child of Ferrari and Porsche, and others say that he would lap James May twice in a 1/4 mile drag race. All we know is that he is called The Stig. |
|
|
|
|
#5068 |
|
help! my Yaris shrunk!
Drives: 12 Hot Lava iQ/07 Jade Vios Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: SoCal
Posts: 1,748
|
Trying to update my blog, photobucket, and every other networking thingy in between
|
|
|
|
|
#5069 |
|
Banned
Drives: LB Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OH
Posts: 7,787
|
I like the quotes in your signatures.
|
|
|
|
|
#5070 |
|
それを吸ってください
|
Just got done eating my Ostrich, yummmmmmy
|
|
|
|
|
#5071 |
|
I LOVE my Yaris!
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
|
You mean Lucky Charms, right?
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are. Lisa aka SIPNGAS |
|
|
|
|
#5072 |
|
それを吸ってください
|
haha, nope. Just your ordinary, tall, feathered bird
|
|
|
|
|
#5073 |
|
I LOVE my Yaris!
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
|
I've had ostrich before. It's not bad.
Love buffalo..had that all the time when living in Kansas.
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are. Lisa aka SIPNGAS |
|
|
|
|
#5074 |
|
I LOVE my Yaris!
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
|
Rain! I love your avatar...
so sweet...really. Not making fun...love it.
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are. Lisa aka SIPNGAS |
|
|
|
|
#5075 | |
|
それを吸ってください
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5076 |
|
I LOVE my Yaris!
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
|
Those are just too much work. LOL
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are. Lisa aka SIPNGAS |
|
|
![]() |
|
|