Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > General Yaris / Vitz Discussion
  The Tire Rack

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-10-2006, 01:19 PM   #37
GabL
I want JDM bumpers!
 
GabL's Avatar
 
Drives: 5 Dr Yaris RS in Blazing Blue
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Toronto
Posts: 419
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenbow
The hard disk addition navigation.

About 85.000yen hung in HID(Xenon) by two (the headlamp and the fog lamp).
oh, so the HID are not from Toyota? I thought they offer HID to Yaris in Japan!

So what bulb you're using? As well as the exhaust? Tanabe?
GabL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2006, 01:19 PM   #38
GabL
I want JDM bumpers!
 
GabL's Avatar
 
Drives: 5 Dr Yaris RS in Blazing Blue
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Toronto
Posts: 419
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenbow
The world is certainly unfair.

Because 3Door Vitz doesn't exist in Japan.
But not much people here got 3 door. Most of them get 5 door, more useful.
GabL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2006, 01:50 PM   #39
hhcchen
stop staring my star perv
 
hhcchen's Avatar
 
Drives: 97 tercel
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: seattle
Posts: 335
wow... wait...
kenbow san...
first of all, thanks for sharing your pics

but, this is going off topic...
please post your pictures in this thread...
http://www.yarisworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59
or this thread...
http://www.yarisworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=143

i think...
and we shall come back to ask you how exactly to swap the tail lights and bumpers when we get our cars...

Last edited by hhcchen; 03-10-2006 at 03:35 PM.
hhcchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2006, 02:50 PM   #40
GabL
I want JDM bumpers!
 
GabL's Avatar
 
Drives: 5 Dr Yaris RS in Blazing Blue
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Toronto
Posts: 419
Seems like my wish list is getting longer and longer... I might just import a Vitz RS from Japan directly...
GabL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2006, 06:07 PM   #41
jcove
 
jcove's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Rogue
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Brampton, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 231
Quote:
Originally Posted by GabL
But not much people here got 3 door. Most of them get 5 door, more useful.
I love my 3 door!!! YAY
jcove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2006, 08:34 PM   #42
GabL
I want JDM bumpers!
 
GabL's Avatar
 
Drives: 5 Dr Yaris RS in Blazing Blue
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Toronto
Posts: 419
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenbow
How many are the number of license Light of Rear Bumper of Yaris?

Non-RS of Japan one.

RS of Japan is two.

The shape of the installation bracket of the license plate is different by RS and non-RS.

The bracket is welded on not the bumper side but the body side and exists.

As for the swap, it is necessary to produce the bracket that installs the license plate.

Details of the RS bumper swapping that I did are put on the following sites.

All are Japanese.

http://www.k4.dion.ne.jp/~vitz/jyunsei.htm

The article is the fifth
Thanks for the info, but I guess we still have to wait a long time until the JDM RS bumper is available here... haha
GabL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2006, 11:54 AM   #43
GabL
I want JDM bumpers!
 
GabL's Avatar
 
Drives: 5 Dr Yaris RS in Blazing Blue
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Toronto
Posts: 419
Called Boom Plus Toys, they're selling the JDM RS front bumper for $499, rear $429 (CDN & +GST for both).

Will have to start saving...
GabL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2006, 09:24 PM   #44
mfpc
 
mfpc's Avatar
 
Drives: 2006 Yaris RS 5 Door
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 6
slighty off topic - BP toys Sotrage!

Quote:
Originally Posted by echo_hrs
Boom Plus Toys generally doesn't stock them, but will order them for you if you contact them...

http://www.boomplustoys.net/jdm_yaris.shtml

http://www.boomplustoys.net/trd_vitz_new.shtml

Cheers
I know its a bit off topic, but that first link has some GR8 alternate armrest-storage and some neat centre-console storage that I'd like to see a real Yaris with! Much more useful than Toyotas centre armrest (no console) or those marginally useful side-pockets my CAD 06 RS came with...

RC
__________________
~ M F P C ~
mfpc is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:29 AM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.