Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Performance Modifications
  The Tire Rack

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2006, 09:34 AM   #37
wlfpck
 
Drives: 91 cb7
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Chicago
Posts: 37
that looks nice. Are they gonna release a short ram anytime soon?
wlfpck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2006, 03:56 PM   #38
C2AUTOSPL
 
Drives: 240sx, 00 Celica
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Loma Linda, CA
Posts: 691
BLUE, RED, SILVER, POLISH NOW AVAILABLE!!!!

Order now from our website.
__________________
SUPPORT YARISWORLD'S VERY FIRST SPONSOR!!
C2 AUTOMOTIVE SPECIAL
24711 Redlands Blvd., Ste. I
Loma Linda, CA 92354
T: 909-796-8189
E-mail: info@c2auto.com
AIM: wide180sx
C2AUTOSPL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2006, 06:05 PM   #39
Violin
 
Violin's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Yaris LB Auto
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 1,592
Hey C2AUTOSPL - When I try to order through your website, I don't get a color option.
Violin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2006, 06:50 PM   #40
ItsMyDaily
The LittleBastard
 
ItsMyDaily's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Yaris Liftback
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 297
Quote:
Originally Posted by Violin
Hey C2AUTOSPL - When I try to order through your website, I don't get a color option.
same here
__________________
Yaris Mods:
20% Tints
Ground wires

2007 Toyota Yaris Liftback - Current
2004 Honda S2000 - Sold
1986 Toyota Corolla SR5 - Sold

DIY: Groundwire Kit
ItsMyDaily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2006, 10:49 AM   #41
Violin
 
Violin's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Yaris LB Auto
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 1,592
What size AEM bypass valve goes with this setup?

I really can't see how the valve would effect performance.

Violin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2006, 12:34 PM   #42
Violin
 
Violin's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Yaris LB Auto
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 1,592
Nevermind...

I just got off the phone with AEM. They don't have a bypass available for the Yaris yet. There may be no space for one but they haven't completed their testing.

I was looking at the shielding underneath. You'd have to drive through one hell of a puddle to submerge the intake anywho. You'd have more problems than engine damage with that amount of water.
Violin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2006, 02:25 PM   #43
C2AUTOSPL
 
Drives: 240sx, 00 Celica
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Loma Linda, CA
Posts: 691
I added all colors now in the website, so just pick a color and Buy Now. :)
__________________
SUPPORT YARISWORLD'S VERY FIRST SPONSOR!!
C2 AUTOMOTIVE SPECIAL
24711 Redlands Blvd., Ste. I
Loma Linda, CA 92354
T: 909-796-8189
E-mail: info@c2auto.com
AIM: wide180sx
C2AUTOSPL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2006, 02:47 PM   #44
Violin
 
Violin's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Yaris LB Auto
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 1,592
Yep. Saw that and placed my order this morning.

I hope I can install this weekend.
Violin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006, 02:51 PM   #45
C2AUTOSPL
 
Drives: 240sx, 00 Celica
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Loma Linda, CA
Posts: 691
Quote:
Originally Posted by Violin
Yep. Saw that and placed my order this morning.

I hope I can install this weekend.
Hi send you PM for your trackng number
__________________
SUPPORT YARISWORLD'S VERY FIRST SPONSOR!!
C2 AUTOMOTIVE SPECIAL
24711 Redlands Blvd., Ste. I
Loma Linda, CA 92354
T: 909-796-8189
E-mail: info@c2auto.com
AIM: wide180sx
C2AUTOSPL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006, 02:53 PM   #46
Violin
 
Violin's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Yaris LB Auto
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 1,592
Thanks.

I can't wait!
Violin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006, 03:21 PM   #47
Violin
 
Violin's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Yaris LB Auto
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 1,592
I had my Konigs first.

Next thing I know, you'll be getting a leather OBX shift knob with a mesh insert.
Violin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006, 04:11 PM   #48
Katana
 
Katana's Avatar
 
Drives: Yaris LB 1.3lt 06
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Under the hood!
Posts: 1,124
Send a message via MSN to Katana Send a message via Yahoo to Katana
I have a question about the AEM intake.

From where does it get fresh air?I had looked into it and it seems that the front left part of the car is totally sealed!
Katana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006, 07:12 PM   #49
ItsMyDaily
The LittleBastard
 
ItsMyDaily's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Yaris Liftback
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 297
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katana
I have a question about the AEM intake.

From where does it get fresh air?I had looked into it and it seems that the front left part of the car is totally sealed!
It doesn't directly get fresh air blown onto it. It's more of to keep it away from the engine heat.
__________________
Yaris Mods:
20% Tints
Ground wires

2007 Toyota Yaris Liftback - Current
2004 Honda S2000 - Sold
1986 Toyota Corolla SR5 - Sold

DIY: Groundwire Kit
ItsMyDaily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2006, 11:14 PM   #50
Bryman31
 
Bryman31's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Yaris S
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Colorado
Posts: 27
has anyone answeres the question???? does the aem CAi fit the 4 door

yaris s ???

Bryman31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2006, 11:26 PM   #51
C2AUTOSPL
 
Drives: 240sx, 00 Celica
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Loma Linda, CA
Posts: 691
Yes it'll fit as long as its manual transmision.
__________________
SUPPORT YARISWORLD'S VERY FIRST SPONSOR!!
C2 AUTOMOTIVE SPECIAL
24711 Redlands Blvd., Ste. I
Loma Linda, CA 92354
T: 909-796-8189
E-mail: info@c2auto.com
AIM: wide180sx
C2AUTOSPL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2006, 08:51 AM   #52
Bryman31
 
Bryman31's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Yaris S
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Colorado
Posts: 27
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by C2AUTOSPL
Yes it'll fit as long as its manual transmision.
only with a manual??? whats the difference??? will they make one to fit the automatic?
Bryman31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2006, 08:59 AM   #53
Violin
 
Violin's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Yaris LB Auto
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 1,592
Quote:
Originally Posted by C2AUTOSPL
Yes it'll fit as long as its manual transmision.
Uh, oh...

Please tell me it fits the automatic liftback.
Violin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2006, 09:15 AM   #54
eco
 
eco's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Black Yaris sedan
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 884
Ive heard that the TRD CAI is a re bagged AEM,so if the TRD fits the 4 door auto,the AEM should fit the auto,and TRD only sells one model for both cars,so it should fit yours Violin.

eco is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
AEM INTAKE ***UPDATE*** riceboy Performance Modifications 30 09-10-2007 07:35 PM
CAI for YARIS???? Bryman31 Performance Modifications 24 12-29-2006 11:56 AM
AEM Cold Air Intake Toddhata Performance Modifications 18 08-08-2006 03:02 PM
Does anyone know about AEM? riceboy Performance Modifications 5 04-09-2006 03:44 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:35 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.