Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > General Yaris / Vitz Discussion
  The Tire Rack

Old 08-12-2009, 11:30 PM   #37
JumpmanYaris
USAF_SrA_E-4

Drives: C300 / Del Sol
Send a message via ICQ to JumpmanYaris Send a message via AIM to JumpmanYaris Send a message via MSN to JumpmanYaris Send a message via Yahoo to JumpmanYaris
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qmobile View Post
looks like your the only oddball......but that's not exactly a bad thing
No shit I was the only one at IA untill RHDVIPbB got there on Saturday so just 2 sedans. And now he aint going so I guess ill be the only one
JumpmanYaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 07:22 AM   #38
Qmobile
that's right I went there

Drives: '08 Blazin' Blue,'10 Dark Red
dont take it hard man the very first meet we organized we only had one sedan...........ah those days of old

suggestions always welcome
Qmobile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 07:52 AM   #39
Greenthunder

Drives: 2006 Ford Mustang GT
List has been updated!
Greenthunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 11:20 AM   #40
toad

Drives: street-legal go-kart
Quote:
Originally Posted by JumpmanYaris View Post
Am i the only one with a sedan?
my wife drives the sedan, but i'm pretty sure she's got things going on that day. i should pull her car behind mine just to piss-off the 'you can't tow with the yaris crowd' anyways, i drive the liftback, but have always liked the styling of the sedan(maybe better?) when it's been modded(like yours has!). i'm excited to see your sedan in person - our sedan is stock except for a yakima roof rack and pennzoil platinum motor oil. it might lead to inspiration!
toad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 02:16 PM   #41
JumpmanYaris
USAF_SrA_E-4

Send a message via ICQ to JumpmanYaris Send a message via AIM to JumpmanYaris Send a message via MSN to JumpmanYaris Send a message via Yahoo to JumpmanYaris
Quote:
dont take it hard man the very first meet we organized we only had one sedan...........ah those days of old
Oh am really not complaining it just sux lol
Old 08-13-2009, 04:27 PM   #42
JumpmanYaris
USAF_SrA_E-4

Any of u guys knows how to install a cold air intake? if yes ill take it with me so we have something to mess with
Old 08-13-2009, 10:14 PM   #43
Qmobile

I can take a wack at it.........whicth one you got? I think it's just a matter of unscrewing this and transfer it to that as far as I understand it

Old 08-13-2009, 10:19 PM   #44
Qmobile

Quote:
Originally Posted by JumpmanYaris View Post
Oh am really not complaining it just sux lol
well just think you have the extra door for cosmetic reasons ..............don't kill me next weekend

Old 08-13-2009, 11:46 PM   #45
JumpmanYaris
USAF_SrA_E-4

Well i actually do like the sedan more and thats why i got it but most ppl lean more towards the HB
Old 08-13-2009, 11:47 PM   #46
JumpmanYaris
USAF_SrA_E-4

Quote:
I can take a wack at it.........whicth one you got? I think it's just a matter of unscrewing this and transfer it to that as far as I understand it
Its the one from Garm
Old 08-13-2009, 11:53 PM   #47
Qmobile

yeah acaully I'm not against 4 doors I kinda like the 5 door, I mite have considered one if it was availble when I got mine. Just my first car was a 2dr hatch..............my project car is a 2dr sedan................so I like smaller models again I not TOTALLY against sedans just something about a sedan just seems too big to me. The S sedan I think is pretty nice looking.

Old 08-14-2009, 12:16 AM   #48
JumpmanYaris
USAF_SrA_E-4

My wife liked the HB as well thats why i got her one for her B-Day
Old 08-14-2009, 04:37 AM   #49
Greenthunder

Drives: 2006 Ford Mustang GT
Quote:
He'll probably need a tuner also, I know a lot of cars now require a tune after some aftermarket parts are installed
Greenthunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 06:34 AM   #50
CtrlAltDefeat
I ♥ Yaris

Drives: Black 08 LB MT & red 97 Miata
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenthunder View Post
He'll probably need a tuner also, I know a lot of cars now require a tune after some aftermarket parts are installed
For the most part, from my understanding, there's no way to tune a Yaris with the stock engine management... It learns from all it's sensors after running with the mods on for a little while. It's a good thing with some mods, but a real PITA when it tries to compensate for other mods and "undo" them...

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure
and the intelligent are full of doubt. - Bertrand Russell
CtrlAltDefeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 10:56 AM   #51
JumpmanYaris
USAF_SrA_E-4

I guess Tools its all whats needed
Old 08-14-2009, 12:06 PM   #52
N2scouting

Drives: 2009 3DHB manual Black
I live about 5 miles north of the Air Force museum. We could use my tools and driveway if you wish.
N2scouting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 01:52 PM   #53
JumpmanYaris
USAF_SrA_E-4

got to know how to install it
Old 08-14-2009, 01:54 PM   #54
JumpmanYaris
USAF_SrA_E-4

t
Quote:
Originally Posted by N2scouting View Post
I live about 5 miles north of the Air Force museum. We could use my tools and driveway if you wish.
but i guess we can all drive there and have a party to' right ? lol