![]() |
|
|
|
#37 |
|
Break'em off some.
Drives: 07 Yaris LB, 04 Cobra Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: So Cal, OC
Posts: 854
|
I can confirm I will be there.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#38 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Great!
Jan 17 - The Block 7PM Dave & Buster's 20 City Blvd W Ste F Orange, CA 92868 (714) 769-1515 1. 03Z33 -- CONFIRMED 2. StellarPrincess 3. RemieGino14 -- CONFIRMED 4. Impresive-G -- (may show up late?) 5. Yaris TTE JWRC -- CONFIRMED 6. FoEKuZ -- CONFIRMED 7. largeorangefont -- CONFIRMED 8. ism3t -- CONFIRMED 9. that one guy. 10. 11. |
|
|
|
|
|
#39 |
![]() ![]() ![]() |
I will be there too, just probably after 7
|
|
|
|
|
|
#40 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Cool! Sorry I missed your name on the list earlier.
1. 03Z33 -- CONFIRMED 2. StellarPrincess 3. RemieGino14 -- CONFIRMED 4. Impresive-G -- (may show up late?) 5. Yaris TTE JWRC -- CONFIRMED 6. FoEKuZ -- CONFIRMED 7. largeorangefont -- CONFIRMED 8. ism3t -- CONFIRMED 9. that one guy. 10. Walter -- CONFIRMED (may be a little late) 11. |
|
|
|
|
|
#41 |
![]() ![]() |
Just for an idea of whos who, how old are you all?
18 right here. - RemieGino14 -
__________________
'91 Midnight Black, Acura Integra RS - Crashed '07 Silver Mica, 4dr Toyota Yaris - Crashed '99 Cypress Green, Acura 3.0 CL '10 Carmine Red Metallic, 5dr Hatchback Toyota Yaris |
|
|
|
|
|
#42 | |
![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 2007 Yaris Liftback Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: San Clemente, CA
Posts: 291
|
Quote:
my age is in my user's profile... others may be in their's too....
__________________
Its Stock. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#43 | |
![]() ![]() |
Quote:
- RemieGino14 -
__________________
'91 Midnight Black, Acura Integra RS - Crashed '07 Silver Mica, 4dr Toyota Yaris - Crashed '99 Cypress Green, Acura 3.0 CL '10 Carmine Red Metallic, 5dr Hatchback Toyota Yaris |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#44 |
![]() ![]() Drives: 2007 Vitz Liftback Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: West Covina, CA
Posts: 112
|
Ok. Its official.
I'm blind and I need to start wearing my glassed when I read. turns out that I have my day off on Wednesday not Tuesday. LMAO! So Whore Hay is confirmed!
__________________
I <3 MY MPG! ,___, [O.o] O'RLY? /)__) -"--"- Current: 2007 Toyota Yaris History: 1988 Toyota Tercel (sold), 1993 Nissan 240SX (sold) |
|
|
|
|
|
#45 |
|
YarVitz
Drives: 07' Yaris Liftback Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Southern California
Posts: 222
|
im 21 so im down with whatever
|
|
|
|
|
|
#46 | |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
1. 03Z33 -- CONFIRMED 2. StellarPrincess 3. RemieGino14 -- CONFIRMED 4. Impresive-G -- CONFIRMED 5. Yaris TTE JWRC -- CONFIRMED 6. FoEKuZ -- CONFIRMED 7. largeorangefont -- CONFIRMED 8. ism3t -- CONFIRMED 9. that one guy. 10. Walter -- CONFIRMED (may be a little late) 11. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#47 |
![]() ![]() Drives: 2007 Vitz Liftback Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: West Covina, CA
Posts: 112
|
Anyone care to mapquest me the place?
__________________
I <3 MY MPG! ,___, [O.o] O'RLY? /)__) -"--"- Current: 2007 Toyota Yaris History: 1988 Toyota Tercel (sold), 1993 Nissan 240SX (sold) |
|
|
|
|
|
#48 |
|
Break'em off some.
Drives: 07 Yaris LB, 04 Cobra Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: So Cal, OC
Posts: 854
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#49 |
![]() ![]() Drives: 2007 Vitz Liftback Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: West Covina, CA
Posts: 112
|
Naw mahn. I'm well known for getting lost and going to Canada. Thats just how bad I am when it comes down to destinations. Its why I need maps and not "oh enter this fwy and get of this exit and the fwy will then become this blah blah"
I think its been a year now, but what happen was, I was in Costa Mesa for the South Cost Subaru Meet. I was chilling at a homies house. And I didnt know how to get back home because I fallowed a caravan. So they told me all these fwy's. So I did an ok job at it but instead of going to West Co. I ended up in Ontario. Lol Plus I had no money and my car was about to run out of gas. But I made it home. Next day I check up on the forums because I called so many times to ask if I was going the right way or the wrong way. Plus they thought I reached Canada. Lol. They told me if I saw a "Welcome to Canada" or a "Welcome to Mexico" Then ive gone too far.
__________________
I <3 MY MPG! ,___, [O.o] O'RLY? /)__) -"--"- Current: 2007 Toyota Yaris History: 1988 Toyota Tercel (sold), 1993 Nissan 240SX (sold) |
|
|
|
|
|
#50 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#51 |
![]() ![]() Drives: 2007 Vitz Liftback Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: West Covina, CA
Posts: 112
|
Damn thats fucking far! lol
__________________
I <3 MY MPG! ,___, [O.o] O'RLY? /)__) -"--"- Current: 2007 Toyota Yaris History: 1988 Toyota Tercel (sold), 1993 Nissan 240SX (sold) |
|
|
|
|
|
#52 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#53 | |
![]() ![]() Drives: 2007 Vitz Liftback Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: West Covina, CA
Posts: 112
|
Quote:
Well ok Make sure to make the final announcements tomorrow, time and location and what to look out for.
__________________
I <3 MY MPG! ,___, [O.o] O'RLY? /)__) -"--"- Current: 2007 Toyota Yaris History: 1988 Toyota Tercel (sold), 1993 Nissan 240SX (sold) |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#54 |
|
The King!!
|
ooh. Hey id love to join on wed at the block. I dont live too far, of course not too many places are too far when you have a Yaris, am I right?
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| NEWS: TOYOTA REVEALS ALL-NEW YARIS SEDAN AT 2006 LOS ANGELES AUTO SHOW | VitzBoy | General Yaris / Vitz Discussion | 7 | 09-20-2023 07:50 AM |
| 2007 Yaris Pricing Info ! | YarisBueller | New YARIS Purchase Forum | 104 | 06-24-2009 04:54 PM |
| Official SoCal Yaris Sightings Thread... | ItsMyDaily | California | 184 | 06-12-2009 10:07 PM |