![]() |
|
|
|
#37 |
![]() Drives: 07 Yaris sedan black Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Gaithersburg, MD
Posts: 15
|
25, government contractor
|
|
|
|
|
|
#38 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
18, college student in CT. full time system analyst in my school IT department and part time at compusa store.
Last edited by Blenjar; 06-13-2006 at 03:11 PM. |
|
|
|
|
|
#39 |
|
Small Car Lover
|
183, I'm still in school, avoiding those pesky so called loans. Okay, okay 24 and I'm a student, working part time...I'm going into graphic arts, just getting the associate degree and my last (so they say
) quarter will be this fall.
__________________
You may look good on the beach but in reality you're a pompus, egotistical jerk. "I was never on the beach with you..."and you never will. |
|
|
|
|
|
#40 |
|
Fresh
Drives: Absolute Red Yaris RS 2007 Join Date: May 2006
Location: Burnaby, BC, Canada
Posts: 9
|
24 year old working in IT (Sys Admin/Client Support)
(haha.. i love making it sound glamorous )
|
|
|
|
|
|
#41 |
|
bms2236
Drives: 207 Yaris 3 door Liftback Join Date: May 2006
Location: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Posts: 7
|
I'm a young at heart 70. My absolutely red liftback is due in on the 27th. I can't wait. I've been driving a 1991 Corolla for the last 13 years. I ordered my car on May 23, right after I saw a commercial for it. Haven't seen that commercial since, but it sold me.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#42 |
|
bms2236
Drives: 207 Yaris 3 door Liftback Join Date: May 2006
Location: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Posts: 7
|
I forgot to mention that I'm a great Grama.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#43 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
19, Student at Simon Fraser University
Just realized there are so many people in graphics/art design. |
|
|
|
|
|
#44 |
|
swappin cogs
|
50 Landscaper
|
|
|
|
|
|
#45 |
|
maintenance of momentum
|
23, pharmacy student.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#46 |
![]() Drives: 1999 honda crv ex Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: timmins,canada
Posts: 4
|
how old are you
50 year old miner,scooptram operator
|
|
|
|
|
|
#47 |
![]() ![]() Drives: Toyota Yaris Hatchback Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Maryland
Posts: 68
|
24 year old Technical Support End User Specialist for a Government Sales Office
|
|
|
|
|
|
#48 |
![]() Drives: Nissan 240sx Join Date: May 2006
Location: Westminster, CA
Posts: 6
|
18 - tire lube and express division @ walmart
|
|
|
|
|
|
#49 |
|
I've made a post!
Drives: 07 Silver Liftback Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Santa Cruz, CA - USA
Posts: 1
|
34 - recording studio owner/head audio engineer
|
|
|
|
|
|
#50 |
|
Mr. 155 and climbing
Drives: Seriously Modded 07 Sedan Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: In The Hotbox
Posts: 4,742
|
31 - Cisco WAN/LAN Admin, IP Telephony Admin, have side PC repair/housecall business....oh yeah and full time father of 2 kids....oh yes and last but not least I am the child of my birth-mother and my wife (at least per her words
)
__________________
Team Tiamat Racing on Facebook Youtube Channel: Team Tiamat Racing Class record holder in Land Speed @ 154.5mph for 1.5 mile and 145.5mph in the mile in the F (2.016 to 3.014 L), G (1.524 to 2.015 L), and H (1.016 to 1.523 L) classes. |
|
|
|
|
|
#51 |
|
Yarii Hunter
Drives: 2007 Yaris Liftback and S13's Join Date: May 2006
Location: Austin, Texas
Posts: 437
|
26, Extreme XPRESS Courier (break a bill on the speedo on every order), Commerical Landscape Irrigation Consultant, Research & Product Development Consultant for (240SX/RB26DETT-2JZGTTE swaps)
__________________
Thanks for all the help over the years, YarisWorld!!!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#52 |
![]() ![]() ![]() |
24, KeyOp at Fedex Kinko´s and Comp. Sci. Student at FAU.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#53 |
|
That Anime Guy
|
21, General Manager at www.racerwholesale.com
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#54 |
![]() |
wow...im suprised the variety of age groups and occupations this forum has.
Definitely a good thing to have people from different backgrounds sharing the same interest, making this site more interesting. 25 - assistant manager of a specialtiy running/walking shoes store. |
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|