Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2009, 10:09 AM   #1
33OH
 
Drives: '08 Yaris
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
Okay. Well I should probably do something here since I'm at work and all. I'll check up on you kids later. Have a good day. =)
33OH is offline  
Old 01-07-2009, 10:10 AM   #2
dvlnblkdrs
Shush!
 
dvlnblkdrs's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 toyota yaris
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: orange, ca
Posts: 3,521
Send a message via AIM to dvlnblkdrs Send a message via Yahoo to dvlnblkdrs
booooooooo, today is the do no work today day though!!! boooooooo
__________________
"Kids sure like the devil these days"




dvlnblkdrs is offline  
Old 01-07-2009, 10:13 AM   #3
jclo3313
Super Moderator
 
jclo3313's Avatar
 
Drives: Absolutely red Liftback
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodstock, Ga
Posts: 7,816
Send a message via Yahoo to jclo3313
Later on man.
__________________


Obama Can't Gymkhana!
jclo3313 is offline  
Old 01-07-2009, 10:13 AM   #4
jclo3313
Super Moderator
 
jclo3313's Avatar
 
Drives: Absolutely red Liftback
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodstock, Ga
Posts: 7,816
Send a message via Yahoo to jclo3313
Quote:
Originally Posted by dvlnblkdrs View Post
booooooooo, today is the do no work today day though!!! boooooooo
I'm with on that one Jill.
__________________


Obama Can't Gymkhana!
jclo3313 is offline  
Old 01-07-2009, 10:13 AM   #5
33OH
 
Drives: '08 Yaris
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
That was yesterday and the day before. They actually gave me a checklist for today. Boo on them.

Later.
33OH is offline  
Old 01-07-2009, 11:43 AM   #6
ChinoCharles
Banned
 
Drives: LB
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OH
Posts: 7,787
Good morning.
ChinoCharles is offline  
Old 01-07-2009, 11:47 AM   #7
33OH
 
Drives: '08 Yaris
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChinoCharles View Post
Good morning.
Morning Charles. Did you see my apology? No more. Promise.
33OH is offline  
Old 01-07-2009, 11:46 AM   #8
Rain
help! my Yaris shrunk!
 
Rain's Avatar
 
Drives: 12 Hot Lava iQ/07 Jade Vios
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: SoCal
Posts: 1,748
Good morning! My bum days will be over tomorrow.. Back to work (:
Rain is offline  
Old 01-07-2009, 11:46 AM   #9
ChinoCharles
Banned
 
Drives: LB
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OH
Posts: 7,787
I spent the whole night dreaming about my ex. Not in a good mood right now. Time to work out.
ChinoCharles is offline  
Old 01-07-2009, 11:47 AM   #10
ChinoCharles
Banned
 
Drives: LB
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OH
Posts: 7,787
Oh, its OK ryan. I'm not mad.
ChinoCharles is offline  
Old 01-07-2009, 11:51 AM   #11
33OH
 
Drives: '08 Yaris
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
Well, I did cross the line a little. Especially since I keep re-posting it. It just makes me laugh. hah.

But I'm done. And sorry about the dream about the ex. I've been doing that a lot lately too. =/

But I'm excited for my date tonight. Woo!!
33OH is offline  
Old 01-07-2009, 11:52 AM   #12
ChinoCharles
Banned
 
Drives: LB
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OH
Posts: 7,787
Good for you on getting a date! I think I'm done with the dating scene for a good long while myself.
ChinoCharles is offline  
Old 01-07-2009, 11:58 AM   #13
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください
 
KCALB SIRAY's Avatar
 
Drives: black sand lb
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 8,894
I'm ready to jump back in lol
KCALB SIRAY is offline  
Old 01-07-2009, 12:05 PM   #14
ChinoCharles
Banned
 
Drives: LB
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OH
Posts: 7,787
I've always wanted to marry a southern belle, and I'm not gonna find her in Ohio.
ChinoCharles is offline  
Old 01-07-2009, 12:25 PM   #15
PreciousPups4U
I really LOVE this car!!!
 
PreciousPups4U's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 Bayou Blue LB AT
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Lexington, SC USA
Posts: 887
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChinoCharles View Post
I've always wanted to marry a southern belle, and I'm not gonna find her in Ohio.
Southern Belle you say?

Well, what are you looking for. Age? Anything specific? I am down South and I'll scout around for you.
__________________
Cindy


“If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.” - Will Rogers

PreciousPups4U is offline  
Old 01-07-2009, 12:27 PM   #16
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください
 
KCALB SIRAY's Avatar
 
Drives: black sand lb
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 8,894
Quote:
Originally Posted by PreciousPups4U View Post
Southern Belle you say?

Well, what are you looking for. Age? Anything specific? I am down South and I'll scout around for you.
like this will do just fine, but she has to have dark hair for me

KCALB SIRAY is offline  
Old 01-07-2009, 12:40 PM   #17
ChinoCharles
Banned
 
Drives: LB
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OH
Posts: 7,787
Quote:
Originally Posted by PreciousPups4U View Post
Southern Belle you say?

Well, what are you looking for. Age? Anything specific? I am down South and I'll scout around for you.
Nothing really specific... a smart, pretty woman that would make a good mother. For the record, the accent kills me. LOL I could use a reason to move to South Carolina. Screw this weather.
ChinoCharles is offline  
Old 01-07-2009, 12:54 PM   #18
PreciousPups4U
I really LOVE this car!!!
 
PreciousPups4U's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 Bayou Blue LB AT
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Lexington, SC USA
Posts: 887
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChinoCharles View Post
Nothing really specific... a smart, pretty woman that would make a good mother. For the record, the accent kills me. LOL I could use a reason to move to South Carolina. Screw this weather.
Well, lordy, lordy there are loads of those around. My older daughter is almost 23 and the younger is almost 18 I am sure between them they know lots of young ladies that can meet that requirement. Come on down South before you get snowed in.

Gotta learn to eat grits and drink sweet tea though. It is suppose to be almost 70 today.
__________________
Cindy


“If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.” - Will Rogers

PreciousPups4U is offline  
Closed Thread


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:37 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.