![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Super Moderator
Drives: Absolutely red Liftback Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodstock, Ga
Posts: 7,816
|
It's in Nashville. But I would never come between a man and his car.
__________________
Obama Can't Gymkhana! |
|
|
|
|
#2 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: '08 Yaris Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
|
Charles, you going to the big motorcycle show at the IX center at the end of this month?
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Banned
Drives: LB Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OH
Posts: 7,787
|
Ooh, I wouldn't mind! When is it?
I'm off to my interview. Be back in a little bit! |
|
|
|
|
#4 | |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: '08 Yaris Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
|
Quote:
http://www.motorcycleshows.com/motorcycleshows Friday, January 30 3:00pm - 9:00pm Saturday, January 31 9:00am - 9:00pm Sunday, February 1 9:00am - 4:00pm |
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
それを吸ってください
|
break a leg
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
I LOVE my Yaris!
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
|
My job...75% of it relies on information or input from other employees. All of whom don't care that I need their information to do my job. I have a billion things to do today and have done everything I can without the extra stuff. *sigh*
Sorry...if you can't tell "what I'm doing right now" is VENTING. =)
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are. Lisa aka SIPNGAS |
|
|
|
|
#7 | |
|
それを吸ってください
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#8 |
|
help! my Yaris shrunk!
Drives: 12 Hot Lava iQ/07 Jade Vios Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: SoCal
Posts: 1,748
|
Hi Lisa! :)
|
|
|
|
|
#9 |
|
I LOVE my Yaris!
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
|
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are. Lisa aka SIPNGAS |
|
|
|
|
#10 |
|
help! my Yaris shrunk!
Drives: 12 Hot Lava iQ/07 Jade Vios Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: SoCal
Posts: 1,748
|
|
|
|
|
|
#11 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: '08 Yaris Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
|
My job's sucking too Lisa. I think I'm on strike the rest of the day.
|
|
|
|
|
#12 | |
|
I LOVE my Yaris!
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
|
Quote:
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are. Lisa aka SIPNGAS |
|
|
|
|
|
#13 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: '08 Yaris Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
|
Eh, I'm kind of half-ass-edly working though. :(
|
|
|
|
|
#14 |
|
Carless in Chicago
|
Hi guys/gals, I'm home from school...I assumed I would be at school all of the time during this 11 day class but the truth is, everybody goes home after class! So, I'm going to eat lunch, work a bit more on my camera mount, and read and take notes on various casting processes. Fun! ha
__________________
Wanted: Forced Induction Some say that he is the secret love child of Ferrari and Porsche, and others say that he would lap James May twice in a 1/4 mile drag race. All we know is that he is called The Stig. |
|
|
|
|
#15 |
|
Super Moderator
Drives: Absolutely red Liftback Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodstock, Ga
Posts: 7,816
|
I'm always on strike.
__________________
Obama Can't Gymkhana! |
|
|
|
|
#16 |
|
それを吸ってください
|
I'm always eating on strike
|
|
|
|
|
#17 |
|
Carless in Chicago
|
Lisa, does a lunch get more Wisconsinite than eating macaroni and cheese with cut-up venison hot dogs? lol
I suppose I could be drinking a Spotted Cow...which is in the fridge.
__________________
Wanted: Forced Induction Some say that he is the secret love child of Ferrari and Porsche, and others say that he would lap James May twice in a 1/4 mile drag race. All we know is that he is called The Stig. |
|
|
|
|
#18 |
|
Super Moderator
Drives: Absolutely red Liftback Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodstock, Ga
Posts: 7,816
|
venison I'll take all that you have please.
__________________
Obama Can't Gymkhana! |
|
|
![]() |
|
|