![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
それを吸ってください
|
there's something I didn't need to hear
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: '08 Yaris Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
|
You so set your self up for that one.
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: '08 Yaris Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
|
I'm out of here ya'll. Time for my extremely long, dangerous drive home on the snow-covered highway. =/
Have a good night! |
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
それを吸ってください
|
be safe
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Carless in Chicago
|
Drive safe ryan, talk to you later
__________________
Wanted: Forced Induction Some say that he is the secret love child of Ferrari and Porsche, and others say that he would lap James May twice in a 1/4 mile drag race. All we know is that he is called The Stig. |
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
それを吸ってください
|
I'm watching Office Space for the 100th time
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
Carless in Chicago
|
F'n A man.
__________________
Wanted: Forced Induction Some say that he is the secret love child of Ferrari and Porsche, and others say that he would lap James May twice in a 1/4 mile drag race. All we know is that he is called The Stig. |
|
|
|
|
#8 |
|
それを吸ってください
|
holy shit that's exactly the spot I'm at right now, he just said it, lol
|
|
|
|
|
#9 | |
|
Carless in Chicago
|
Quote:
You know what I'd do if I had a million bucks? Two chicks at the same time. I figure, hey, chicks like money so I could probably do it.
__________________
Wanted: Forced Induction Some say that he is the secret love child of Ferrari and Porsche, and others say that he would lap James May twice in a 1/4 mile drag race. All we know is that he is called The Stig. |
|
|
|
|
|
#10 |
|
それを吸ってください
|
I, I, told Bill, if, if they moved my desk one more time, I'm, I'm quiting
|
|
|
|
|
#11 |
|
Carless in Chicago
|
Yeah, you're going to have to go talk to payroll about that Milton.
__________________
Wanted: Forced Induction Some say that he is the secret love child of Ferrari and Porsche, and others say that he would lap James May twice in a 1/4 mile drag race. All we know is that he is called The Stig. |
|
|
|
|
#12 |
|
Banned
Drives: LB Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OH
Posts: 7,787
|
LOL. One day I'm going to go crazy on a fax machine.
|
|
|
|
|
#13 |
|
それを吸ってください
|
that part is coming up in a few minutes, I love this movie!
|
|
|
|
|
#14 |
|
それを吸ってください
|
damn it feels good to be a gangsta
|
|
|
|
|
#15 |
|
I LOVE my Yaris!
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
|
I'm having a beer, fallout from a really SHITTY day at work.
Hello, everyone!
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are. Lisa aka SIPNGAS |
|
|
|
|
#16 |
|
それを吸ってください
|
boo
|
|
|
|
|
#17 |
|
I LOVE my Yaris!
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
|
at least it's over.
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are. Lisa aka SIPNGAS |
|
|
|
|
#18 |
|
それを吸ってください
|
Going home now, talk with you later
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|