Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Regional Forums > California
  The Tire Rack

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-16-2007, 10:44 AM   #55
FoEKuZ
 
FoEKuZ's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Yaris Liftback
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: San Clemente, CA
Posts: 291
Send a message via Yahoo to FoEKuZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnycanales View Post
ooh. Hey id love to join on wed at the block. I dont live too far, of course not too many places are too far when you have a Yaris, am I right?
i guess we'll see you there then huh?
__________________
Its Stock.
FoEKuZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 10:57 AM   #56
03Z33
 
03Z33's Avatar
 
Drives: TCR10
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: SoCal
Posts: 1,132
One more day everyone! Looks like it's going to be a good turnout

I'm going to PM #2&#9 to remind them, anyone else that sees this, please stop by if you're in the area!

1. 03Z33 -- CONFIRMED
2. StellarPrincess
3. RemieGino14 -- CONFIRMED
4. Impresive-G -- (may show up late?)
5. Yaris TTE JWRC -- CONFIRMED
6. FoEKuZ -- CONFIRMED
7. largeorangefont -- CONFIRMED
8. ism3t -- CONFIRMED
9. that one guy.
10. Walter -- CONFIRMED (may be a little late)
11. johnnycanales -- CONFIRMED
12.
03Z33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 02:03 PM   #57
FoEKuZ
 
FoEKuZ's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Yaris Liftback
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: San Clemente, CA
Posts: 291
Send a message via Yahoo to FoEKuZ
cant wait
Attached Images
 
__________________
Its Stock.
FoEKuZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 05:30 AM   #58
eTiMaGo
vroom vroom
 
eTiMaGo's Avatar
 
Drives: lil red 5-door
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Posts: 7,744
Send a message via AIM to eTiMaGo Send a message via MSN to eTiMaGo Send a message via Yahoo to eTiMaGo
take lots of pictures!
__________________
The price of freedom of religion, or of speech, or of the press, is that we must put up with a good deal of rubbish.
- Robert Jackson


Bye bye 1NZ...
eTiMaGo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 11:31 AM   #59
FoEKuZ
 
FoEKuZ's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Yaris Liftback
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: San Clemente, CA
Posts: 291
Send a message via Yahoo to FoEKuZ
should i wash my car? im kinda lazy right now
__________________
Its Stock.
FoEKuZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 12:18 PM   #60
johnnycanales
The King!!
 
johnnycanales's Avatar
 
Drives: White 2007 Toyota Yaris
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Whittier
Posts: 18
Send a message via Yahoo to johnnycanales
yep. See ya.
johnnycanales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 02:32 PM   #61
Walter
 
Walter's Avatar
 
Drives: Polar White LB
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Simi Valley, CA.
Posts: 320
Quote:
Originally Posted by FoEKuZ View Post
should i wash my car? im kinda lazy right now
Mine will be filthy, it just rained over here. No time to wash after work if I plan on seeing you guys at all tonight haha
Walter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 03:01 PM   #62
Impresive-G
 
Impresive-G's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Vitz Liftback
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: West Covina, CA
Posts: 112
Send a message via AIM to Impresive-G
Theres a 50/50 chance that I might not go.

I cought a bad case of the bird flu.

But if I were to go. My car will be filthy with some dirt and a bunch of bugs dead on the side of my cars. lol
__________________
I <3 MY MPG!

,___,
[O.o] O'RLY?
/)__)
-"--"-
Current: 2007 Toyota Yaris
History: 1988 Toyota Tercel (sold), 1993 Nissan 240SX (sold)
Impresive-G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 03:55 PM   #63
FoEKuZ
 
FoEKuZ's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Yaris Liftback
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: San Clemente, CA
Posts: 291
Send a message via Yahoo to FoEKuZ
btw, im bringing a buddy of mine....

anyone else bringing buddys, gf's wifes, moms, aunts...etc???

just so i know to be on my best behavior...
__________________
Its Stock.
FoEKuZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 06:01 PM   #64
03Z33
 
03Z33's Avatar
 
Drives: TCR10
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: SoCal
Posts: 1,132
I'm showing up alone and I'll be there rain or shine. I actually washed the car yesterday but it's dirty again from the rain.
03Z33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 06:50 PM   #65
FoEKuZ
 
FoEKuZ's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Yaris Liftback
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: San Clemente, CA
Posts: 291
Send a message via Yahoo to FoEKuZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by 03Z33 View Post
I'll be there rain or shine.
Ill be there no matter what....

I've never been to D & B at The Block, but when I get there at 645, I'll be posted up at end of the parking lot......lights on, music blastin.
__________________
Its Stock.
FoEKuZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 07:22 PM   #66
RemieGino14
 
RemieGino14's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 5dr Hatchback Yaris
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Upland
Posts: 86
Send a message via AIM to RemieGino14
Never been there, but Imma hear out early...so i'll probably be the first one there...and I'm bringing a friend as well.

- RemieGino14 -
__________________
'91 Midnight Black, Acura Integra RS - Crashed
'07 Silver Mica, 4dr Toyota Yaris - Crashed
'99 Cypress Green, Acura 3.0 CL
'10 Carmine Red Metallic, 5dr Hatchback Toyota Yaris
RemieGino14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 09:22 PM   #67
largeorangefont
Break'em off some.
 
largeorangefont's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 Yaris LB, 04 Cobra
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: So Cal, OC
Posts: 854
Sorry guys, I wont be able to make it.
largeorangefont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 01:56 AM   #68
03Z33
 
03Z33's Avatar
 
Drives: TCR10
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: SoCal
Posts: 1,132
Wow, That was quick! It was nice meeting everyone... I apologize if I offended anyone by how I spoke to the rent-a-cop, he really irked me. I'll try to get some pics up soon.

Let me know where everyone wants to meet up next time, with a little more planning I'm sure we can get a great turnout again!
03Z33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 02:01 AM   #69
Doc Zaius
Lurker supreme!
 
Doc Zaius's Avatar
 
Drives: old and boosted!
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ottawa, ON, Canada
Posts: 792
awesome pics! good for you guys actually getting out and meeting up!
__________________
2006 Red Blitzed RS 5-door
Doc Zaius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 02:23 AM   #70
RemieGino14
 
RemieGino14's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 5dr Hatchback Yaris
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Upland
Posts: 86
Send a message via AIM to RemieGino14
I like how the whole ninght, only Sedan there...Oh well, stood out from the red and white hatchies. XD Only going to upload 2 pictures for tonight because I'm tired and....yeah.



(On my way there.) Power of VVT-I!....Ok, not really.



Represent....the only silver there. Rofl.

- RemieGino14 -
__________________
'91 Midnight Black, Acura Integra RS - Crashed
'07 Silver Mica, 4dr Toyota Yaris - Crashed
'99 Cypress Green, Acura 3.0 CL
'10 Carmine Red Metallic, 5dr Hatchback Toyota Yaris
RemieGino14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 02:39 AM   #71
Walter
 
Walter's Avatar
 
Drives: Polar White LB
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Simi Valley, CA.
Posts: 320
Nice to meet you guys! Lets do it again sometime, without the lame security guards...
Only then can we run amok with cameras, or a rocket launcher... if thats your thing
Walter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 04:07 AM   #72
eTiMaGo
vroom vroom
 
eTiMaGo's Avatar
 
Drives: lil red 5-door
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Posts: 7,744
Send a message via AIM to eTiMaGo Send a message via MSN to eTiMaGo Send a message via Yahoo to eTiMaGo
awesome! So who are the freaks in the pictures?
__________________
The price of freedom of religion, or of speech, or of the press, is that we must put up with a good deal of rubbish.
- Robert Jackson


Bye bye 1NZ...
eTiMaGo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
NEWS: TOYOTA REVEALS ALL-NEW YARIS SEDAN AT 2006 LOS ANGELES AUTO SHOW VitzBoy General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 7 09-20-2023 07:50 AM
2007 Yaris Pricing Info ! YarisBueller New YARIS Purchase Forum 104 06-24-2009 04:54 PM
Official SoCal Yaris Sightings Thread... ItsMyDaily California 184 06-12-2009 10:07 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:12 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.