Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-15-2009, 02:06 PM   #7291
ChinoCharles
Banned
 
Drives: LB
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OH
Posts: 7,787
I've got Magellan.
ChinoCharles is offline  
Old 01-15-2009, 02:10 PM   #7292
33OH
 
Drives: '08 Yaris
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
Alright cool. Well, we can meet at the mall if you want, the Sears parking lot is right by the road and never has anyone in it. It's RIGHT off the highway. Ruby Tuesday is kinda concealed, but really close to the mall.
33OH is offline  
Old 01-15-2009, 02:14 PM   #7293
ChinoCharles
Banned
 
Drives: LB
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OH
Posts: 7,787
Donuts? Did I hear donuts?
ChinoCharles is offline  
Old 01-15-2009, 02:19 PM   #7294
33OH
 
Drives: '08 Yaris
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
If you want. Canton's got some notorious popo's though.

New Phila's a much better place for 'em.
33OH is offline  
Old 01-15-2009, 02:20 PM   #7295
ChinoCharles
Banned
 
Drives: LB
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OH
Posts: 7,787
Haha, fine fine. You and your good influence-ness.
ChinoCharles is offline  
Old 01-15-2009, 02:21 PM   #7296
33OH
 
Drives: '08 Yaris
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
Me and my never-have-gotten-a-ticket-ness.

Although I was pulled over for 170 in a 65 two years ago.

But no ticket.
33OH is offline  
Old 01-15-2009, 02:24 PM   #7297
ChinoCharles
Banned
 
Drives: LB
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OH
Posts: 7,787
Ugh. I can't stand people like you. I get pulled over doing 42 in a 35, but the radar said I was doing 49. WTF
ChinoCharles is offline  
Old 01-15-2009, 02:25 PM   #7298
33OH
 
Drives: '08 Yaris
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
Off to work some more. Boss was talking about me.
33OH is offline  
Old 01-15-2009, 02:37 PM   #7299
33OH
 
Drives: '08 Yaris
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChinoCharles View Post
Ugh. I can't stand people like you. I get pulled over doing 42 in a 35, but the radar said I was doing 49. WTF
Mine's kind of a long story. I'll tell you and Sam tomorrow about it.


Ahh, why can't I stay away from YW?!
33OH is offline  
Old 01-15-2009, 02:41 PM   #7300
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください
 
KCALB SIRAY's Avatar
 
Drives: black sand lb
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 8,894
time for me to take a nap, adios
KCALB SIRAY is offline  
Old 01-15-2009, 02:57 PM   #7301
ChinoCharles
Banned
 
Drives: LB
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OH
Posts: 7,787
Yeah, a nap sounds nice. I have to go meet my Dad for lunch/dinner, then I think its nappy time.
ChinoCharles is offline  
Old 01-15-2009, 03:24 PM   #7302
33OH
 
Drives: '08 Yaris
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
You lazy bums.
33OH is offline  
Old 01-15-2009, 03:34 PM   #7303
33OH
 
Drives: '08 Yaris
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
Charles, you need these --> http://akroncanton.craigslist.org/pts/990774298.html

=)
33OH is offline  
Old 01-15-2009, 03:36 PM   #7304
SIPNGAS
I LOVE my Yaris!
 
SIPNGAS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
Send a message via MSN to SIPNGAS Send a message via Yahoo to SIPNGAS
ok..here long enough to catch up on this flipping thread. LOL See you later!
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are.

Lisa
aka SIPNGAS
SIPNGAS is offline  
Old 01-15-2009, 04:22 PM   #7305
33OH
 
Drives: '08 Yaris
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
Gahhh its snowing down here again. =(
33OH is offline  
Old 01-15-2009, 04:26 PM   #7306
Demon
 
Demon's Avatar
 
Drives: Yaris 1.0 SCP10
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Roma
Posts: 61
Uh, it's almost half past ten PM, I'm going to bed, goodnight everybody !
Demon is offline  
Old 01-15-2009, 04:27 PM   #7307
33OH
 
Drives: '08 Yaris
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
Good night Demon, even though its 4:30pm here. =)
33OH is offline  
Old 01-15-2009, 04:28 PM   #7308
coheed
 
Drives: 08 BB LB
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Maiden, NC
Posts: 785
Chilin at my gf's house. I wont even threat of snow, though it will be 20°f here tomorow. :(
coheed is offline  
Closed Thread


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:41 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.